• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Pay attention to this. If they (WHO) say all unjabbed are mentally ill, that is an excuse to use Red Flag laws...

It is time to start taking out this trash, hard

fHmv4zozGQkW.jpeg

You can no longer share the twitter post included in here where Obama in 2008 bragged about Dems cheating in elections.

Last edited:

Literally cents compared to other waste.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
It appears that the noose is tightening. I just hope we don't run out of time before the entire shit-show comes unraveled, between this, the border, nwo drooling at the mouth on taking away the worlds freedoms, poopy-pants pedo family escapades, etc., etc.. I've spent my time stocking up on Jack and popcorn, I hope it doesn't go to waste. I'm waiting for my climax. It should be F'n epic! (or, ASGH) Mac

It appears that the noose is tightening. I just hope we don't run out of time before the entire shit-show comes unraveled, between this, the border, nwo drooling at the mouth on taking away the worlds freedoms, poopy-pants pedo family escapades, etc., etc.. I've spent my time stocking up on Jack and popcorn, I hope it doesn't go to waste. I'm waiting for my climax. It should be F'n epic! (or, ASGH) Mac
ASGH

Tesla less than a week old catches fires after driver runs over object in road he couldn't avoid (PA Turnpike).

Reactions: Hobo Hilton