• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Whatever it is, it is fucking ugly

It's a dude in drag. It used to be funny.
tumblr-monty-python-drag.jpg

It's not funny anymore...

Catturd strikes a nerve :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:................

Catturd strikes a nerve :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:................

The dude is probably just pissed because he didn't figure out to get his percentage from the Ukraine graft gravy train.

When the Ayyubid leader of the Muslim army, Saladin (Salahudeen) captured and beheaded the rogue Crusader warlord Renault de Chatillon (who had, in direct violation of the much welcomed long term peace between the King of Jerusalem Baldwin IV and the Ayyubid Empire, slaughtered multiple towns of Muslims and Orthodox Christians to provoke a war between the two sides) after the Battle of Hattin in 1187, Saladin told his biographer Baha ad-din ibn Shaddad that "if he (Renault) had merely been a thief or bandit, I would have let him go"...

They are going all-in

Literally every mass shooting event has been performed by a leftist. I really doubt this one breaks the trend.

She sounds vaxxed. Darn shame, another broken sammich maker.

If these parasites only know just how many people support Boebert. They are fucking with the wrong people. Unlike support for leftist celebrities a lot of which are surface level with monetary incentives, support for supergiant conservative stars like Lauren Boebert, Sheriff Grady Judd, and Candace Owens is real and loyal.

First off not a fucking tank. Second they are old as fuck and I didn't think anyone still had those things. The one in the pic doesn't even look like M113A3. I bet the Ukies got the upgraded ones, lol. Why wouldn't they send Bradleys that have thermal and night vision, the M113 doesn't have any of that.

Reactions: TACC and BytorJr
Sounds good on Twitter and sound bites. Does he have the sand to send rounds down range??....my guess is probably not. Good on him if he does!!

Reactions: TACC and BytorJr