• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: gigamortis
I saw all this shit coming, that's why I redid our flock. We had 70, but we have 60 chickens that started laying a month ago.
We have all the eggs we need and sell the rest to our nursery customers of 5.50 a dozen.

Customers eggs are never older than a couple of days
Brilliant business model. Costs spiral, so they decide to "halt production" :rolleyes:

I smell bullshit. And, a lot of it.

sIYW69CRlJ7l.jpeg

Elon has to turn on his satellites for us so when he directs us to take back the Republic we can still coordinate our movements. Elon could be our modern day John Adams ......

Star-Link may be one of the reasons they haven't just taken him out yet. SpaceX wouldn't be SpaceX without him either.

Reactions: candyx
Biden "caves" to "pressure" from Kevin McCarthy ? :unsure:

Uh.......we'll see :rolleyes:

Not holding my breath.

edit;

I'm still skeptical.
everything in our government is quid pro quo.
if biden rescinds it, he is getting something, or mccarthy is promising not to do something.

Are we talking about bitcoin? Cause....didn't we have a row over bitcoin in here?
Didn't I imply the globodigidollar would not stand for competition.

Lemme say it again.
The NWO will not stand idle, and let common folk have money they don't control.
You best be investing in tangible assets, and I ain't talking about gold and silver.

These are the Fusion Centrrs each state created under the Patriot Act.

Never stopped any terrorism.

ASGH...........

Doc
And thats what it all pretty much boils down to. "A republic madam, if you can keep it."

I agree with most of what @wade2big says, but IMO our system of gov't is the best in history. The founders were some of the smartest men to grace this nation.
But take all the big fancy words in COTUS, the Declaration, etc.. and it all pretty much comes down to one thing: the American man will have and keep his rights for exactly as long as he has the balls to shed blood to keep said rights, and not a minute longer.

A republic, if you can keep it..

View attachment 8013604
"A lie can make it around the world, before truth gets it shoes on."

The truth is catching up, but most people are still on "safe and effective" and don't even want to see the train coming. To them none of these conspiracies hold water. They live in a world where the news tells the truth and the government has their best interests at heart.
I believe the jabs have physiological effects on reasoning ability and functional intellect. Many jabbies are regressing to toddler like reasoning level. It is manifested by insecurity and/or intense aggression. That’s why so many “establishment” forum posters are foaming at the mouth when challenged or questioned.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC