• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

NkuJtOVi61XF.jpeg

I once felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes. Then, I met a man who had no feet.

I asked, "I don't suppose you have a pair of shoes laying around that you are not using?"

See, your life can change when you take charge and ask the right person the right question at the right time.

marginalized?
in other words, they are using cell phone tracking to find criminals that are rioting, looting, or robbing businesses.
tbh, i am sort of torn here....
they could be tracking me as well, but i doubt i am considered marginalized.

When people tried to say that these things were happening, they were mocked, censored, shamed, and threatened to have their rights removed. Now when a global leader says that this is exactly what happened and is happening now, it's fucking celebrated.

It's the same formula over and over. The masses fall for it every fucking time, this is how the NWO is going to plunge the world into darkness very soon. He just said it right there...the only thing they are waiting for is the technology to be ready. The cattle will gladly walk right into the slaughterhouse.

Folks, y'all better enjoy the last Christmas we get. This will be last time most of us see our family. Take a long hard look at your tribe as they gather and burn the memory into your brain because it's the last one you get.

its been said before, no ones coming to save us. everything was done slow and steady for the sheeple not to notice. 15 minute suburbs around the corner which the sheeple will gladly enjoy until they realise that theyre living in another version of the gaza strip.

Reactions: Emerson0311
When people tried to say that these things were happening, they were mocked, censored, shamed, and threatened to have their rights removed. Now when a global leader says that this is exactly what happened and is happening now, it's fucking celebrated.

It's the same formula over and over. The masses fall for it every fucking time, this is how the NWO is going to plunge the world into darkness very soon. He just said it right there...the only thing they are waiting for is the technology to be ready. The cattle will gladly walk right into the slaughterhouse.

Folks, y'all better enjoy the last Christmas we get. This will be last time most of us see our family. Take a long hard look at your tribe as they gather and burn the memory into your brain because it's the last one you get.
Is it the last because we've collectively had enough and it time to do the hard work?? Or, is it the last one because we're going to take a free train ride to our utopia?? I know my answer....same as many....not all here.
Honestly, most are still to comfortable.

Reactions: tylerradke
Rulers?!?! Since when has this country had rulers?!?! Silly me.....I thought we were supposed to have elected representatives.
Had enough yet??
Problem is, people have not had enough. If they did, the question would be academic, changes would already be underway. But they are not because the pee-po are still okay with things they way that they are. And yes, people do stupid things all the time. If people are so weak that they can become addicted to things or engage in risky behaviors that can get them killed or dead, is it that far of a stretch for them to follow these soi-disant leaders off the cliff, like a group of lemmings?

To quote from the Deteriorata from National Lampoon, "A walk in the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet. You (humans) are a fluke of the universe. You have no right to be here and whether you can hear it or not, the universe is laughing behind your back..."

NG get to protect the asshats in charge why should they be paid if the asshats choose not to pay them.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
NG get to protect the asshats in charge why should they be paid if the asshats choose not to pay them.
Mitch McConnell is a gate-keeper. A soi-disant republican offering token "resistance" while he literally passes every single thing the dems want, whether it is good or bad. Rep. Cheney might be the overt turncoat, he is the sneaky and deceptive one. And now you know that they can stack shit that high.

Is it the last because we've collectively had enough and it time to do the hard work?? Or, is it the last one because we're going to take a free train ride to our utopia?? I know my answer....same as many....not all here.
Honestly, most are still to comfortable.

There is no "collectively". The cattle are not going to wake up in time.

Problem is, people have not had enough. If they did, the question would be academic, changes would already be underway. But they are not because the pee-po are still okay with things they way that they are. And yes, people do stupid things all the time. If people are so weak that they can become addicted to things or engage in risky behaviors that can get them killed or dead, is it that far of a stretch for them to follow these soi-disant leaders off the cliff, like a group of lemmings?

To quote from the Deteriorata from National Lampoon, "A walk in the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet. You (humans) are a fluke of the universe. You have no right to be here and whether you can hear it or not, the universe is laughing behind your back..."

Exactly....most are still too comfortable.....wouldn't say shit if you stuck a turd in their mouth. Go along to get along was the programming they recieved.

Tryn to find some cheer in this holiday and these dark times... this helped.

Taliban has broken every promise, yet no one is talking about the payments of cash they are still receiving since the withdrawal. Over a Billion, of US tax dollars, delivered yet again without accountability or oversight. Why PedoPeter??

Last edited:
Ask the republicants and democraps that we elected to represent us

Taliban has broken every promise, yet no one is talking about the payments of ash they are still receiving since the withdrawal. Over a Billion, of US tax dollars, delivered yet again without accountability or oversight. Why PedoPeter??

Vote harder next time.

Remember DARPA KNEW before Chyna virus was released that IVM would be safe and would work, yet withheld that info. and worked hard not to get that info. released, so millions of Americans would die.

How do we not know DARPA isn't behind this arctic freeze to crash grids left and right??