• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Maybe the team knows something we don’t and that’s why their heads weren’t in the game!

He's going to announce retirement due to health but he is gone. None of the soccer players that collapsed made it more than 2 weeks. NFL is entertainment not sport. Games can be and are fixed! Too many questions about the vax if the Bills win none if they lose.

Any and every tyrant's ultimate wet dream right here: A population absolutely dumbed down to these levels of pathetic behavior.

Cowboys fans breaking their TVs after today's loss to the 49ers... Full video set viewable if you open the tweet.

More low impulse control behavior from various other events...

Edit: It was Cowboys vs. 49ers

Last edited:
Any and every tyrant's ultimate wet dream right here: A population absolutely dumbed down to these levels of pathetic behavior.

Cowboys fans breaking their TVs after loss to the Eagles... Full video set viewable if you open the tweet.

It was the 49ers not the Eagles that the cowboys did what they do in the playoffs

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Cowboys fans breaking their TVs after today's loss to the Eagles... Full video set viewable if you open the tweet.

More low impulse control behavior from various other events...

Now think about how the leftists portray shooting enthusiasts engaged in marksmanship competition.

In my nearly 47 years of shooting, I've only seen one instance of misconduct at a shooting range.

I told the malefactor that I won't put up with again and said that was his first and last warning. If I ever see any outburst again, he won't be asked to leave. He will be ordered to leave.

My most peaceful and tranquil moments are at a shooting range. It's a place where I've made the most friends and saw the best in people and how pleasant they can be toward each other.

Fuck any kind of sports played with a ball; with one exception. The number one televised sport involving a ball is the bikini-clad ladies playing beach volley ball. I don't care which team wins.

1333684321-thomas-jefferson-iadvisethegun.jpg

Now think about how the leftists portray shooting enthusiasts engaged in marksmanship competition.

In my nearly 47 years of shooting, I've only seen one instance of misconduct at a shooting range.

I told the malefactor that I won't put up with again and said that was his first and last warning. If I ever see any outburst again, he won't be asked to leave. He will be ordered to leave.

My most peaceful and tranquil moments are at a shooting range. It's a place where I've made the most friends and saw the best in people and how pleasant they can be toward each other.

Fuck any kind of sports played with a ball; with one exception. The number one televised sport involving a ball is the bikini-clad ladies playing beach volley ball. I don't care which team wins.

1333684321-thomas-jefferson-iadvisethegun.jpg

Yo dawg, if this continues, I am gonna run out of space in the shop office to put up framed copies.
biggrin.gif

The wisdom of the WARRIOR leaders who carved this country out of fire, never will cease to amaze. I never knew of that quote until now. Thanks!

And to the shooting range statement: 100% can attest to that too. Shooting is a martial art and a form of meditation and self discipline. To be able to attain accuracy as range increases requires firmness and control over one's mental state first and foremost.

Yo dawg, if this continues, I am gonna run out of space in the shop office to put up framed copies.
biggrin.gif

The wisdom of the WARRIOR leaders who carved this country out of fire, never will cease to amaze. I never knew of that quote until now. Thanks!

And to the shooting range statement: 100% can attest to that too. Shooting is a martial art and a form of meditation and self discipline. To be able to attain accuracy as range increases requires firmness and control over one's mental state first and foremost.
You sir, are a scholar!

You sir, are a scholar!

Yo thanks man! I've been raised on the bow long before I got into guns. Chinese martial archery is Gung-dao, Korean is Kyudo/Geokgung. It is an entire system of meditation, breathing exercises, drawing and holding the arrow at full draw for extended periods of time while maintaining body position. Endurance competitors do this intentionally in brutal cold, driving rain, and howling snow. "Like a rock in the middle of a rough sea". It is crazy to even watch.

So he is in a box by himself and his family is in another box. Money silences many. Big pharma is doing that in the TX concert deaths

There was a guy that lost his son to the death jab, he's been very vocal. Recently he said he was offered money to shut up and refused. I don't recall the guys name but he's had a lot of press coverage.

On a Youtube video covering the weed farm killings in Cali just now. Militant gun control supporter was going on and on in one comment thread. Over 30+ comments and half was him throwing the same old gun control arguments: "You would have better chances at fighting back against somebody with a knife. Admit it, guns are the problem!", yada yada...

Me: "If I had a gun and somebody was carrying out a knife or gun attack, I'd shoot back and try to neutralize them right there. If I am unarmed, I might just grab YOU from behind and use you as a human shield until I get myself to safety".

Him: "Fuck you".

That's all. Seems like his activity just stopped after that...

Why doesn't he want to play anymore?

Welp.

Why ?
Did they all arrest a timid looking white chick and a couch was involved ?
Seems familiar.
They “turned off their cameras” and beat the shit out of a black guy while saying racist shit to him. Problem was one camera wasn’t turned off. They all got fired an they are trying to memory hole it as we speak.

Last edited:
I read that book back in the early 90s and it stuck with me. And we are in the midst of the idiocracy described in their by Ayn Rand. She grew in the appalling conditions of communism and it left a bad taste.

That is really clear, I love the parties where she gets on a roll with her views. All that long build up you are going YEA TELL HIM......you smile when she gets rolling. And she is using the fiction to say what needs to be said, go get 'em Frisco.

You need to read the book to get that last part.

Reactions: FS1
I am also a martial artist. I have a brown belt (get it?) in the art of Fart Fu. I shit upon you.

At some times during her writing, it may get dull / boring.......... The real impact is after you have read the whole thing and you start to see the similarities in the world around you...
Similar to laying out all of the ingredients to bake a cake on the counter and eating them one at a time without baking them.
Then combine the ingredients, slather on a delicious icing and add a giant glass of ice cold milk.......

Those of us who insert her comments have polished off the cake, finished the milk and are searching for Galt's Gulch.

I agree, you don't even need to do the entire book. This one is going slow for me, I just hit the anniversary party and "Frisco" showed up, that was fantastic, the little exchange with Taggert.

I don't want to ruin it if someone wants to read it, so I will leave it at that.

I think my issue is it is just fiction, and story telling. I really do so little of that. Sci-Fi once in a blue moon, but the rest of the time it is "history" books.

Bwahahahahahah......good book, if she'd made it about 3/8th the size it'd have been perfect. Obviously you haven't gotten to "The Speech" just yet.
The Fountainhead is a much better book and reads fast.

I should have read that first, I really did not know they "built" upon each other till I started this one.

Are you talking about the speech at Rearden aniversary? I just got there and was rolling. Smack down on ole James.

1972 Taylor Caldwell wrote "Captains and the Kings", worth a read, War is Profitable.

War is a racket. It was done right before WWI, or right after I don't remember, if on Jeopardy I would say before Alex.

Very short, an easy read that goes quick. He was a general I think, and he was spot on. Don't remember who wrote it, too lazy to look it up. It is easy to find with the title. Dewey decimal system, whats that.

Reactions: BurtG

The little boy is the weak link. Kids that young don't keep secrets that well. I have a feeling the kid "thinks" that is him, but has been told some far out lie that only someone in the single digits age wise will swallow.

That is the most horrid thing of all of this. That poor little kid. He is likely getting phone calls from his brother after he is gone to this that or the other. You are just not up walking around like that even if you did live. The brain does not work like that.