• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ChatGPT is trending on most forums because it is perceived as leading AI of the future. This is the same AI they want to first have "wearable" and then "implantable"; they will already have Fitbit watches and AirPods for your ears that will be able to collect biometric data and even interpret your brain wave data THIS YEAR. I learned enough about the goals both WEF/NWO and "Fourth Industrial Revolution" to understand their primary key goal is Transhumanism - this is as real as the cricket powder you will soon be forced to consume. If you are skeptical read their books and watch their forums for yourselves - this matter is too important to just accept or deny.

Trying to freshen up on eschatology during these times, which I interpret as beginnings of sorrow (I know religious discussions here to be limited), I could see the role of the WEF/NWO in this - but I was having trouble making the leap of how the Mark of the Beast, which you will need to buy or sell, will be applied when the Bible clearly states not only is it voluntary (but subjected to elements of "deception"), but as a sign of your loyalty to the false god it represents and which will be in obvious in direct conflict with Jesus Christ. There will be no way to be a Christian and accept also the Mark, and the Christians will be beheaded (mass guillotines anyone?) and thus martyred.

Now for the first time we can start to understand how religion, based on the their theology they incorporated into their AI "brains" (which of course can be modified to be more restrictive to exclude other Abrahamic religions when their goals of immigration manipulations are achieved), demonstrated especially given that WEF has already made comments that they have replaced God and are extraterrestrial supreme beings, that they will replace your "evil white supremist Christianity" with worship of a more suitable character fitting all the purposes of the New World and the Mark, which they have every intention to merge with YOUR brain. Remember God will allow the false prophets to have powers - even powers of healing, raising the dead, and bringing fire from the heavens; those familiar with scripture should recognize those events at the respective times. Its only going to get worse from here folks - this is all fulfillment of prophecy and there will be a WWIII and famines/starvation as well as more natural disasters that results in all the people of the world to beg for a leader that will provide security (peace) and prosperity (food) leading to the rise of the AC (convergence of signs). The goals they have set before you - they will achieve most likely in this lifetime; all of them. I don't think anyone anticipated the pace of rapid evolution of these elements we are seeing here. The good news is their will be only one winner in the end. Stay on the right side, no matter what.

I wonder how the Muslims will take this. They are one of the biggest religions on the planet and pretty strict with beliefs of Muhammad

blow up a Marriott hotel in Indonesia in 2003 and kill an estimated 12 people.
get a free ride to Belize to live......... WTF

--"Sentenced in 2021 to 26 years in jail starting retroactively in 2012 doesn't translate to a US Navy taxi to Belize in 2022."

There has to be more to this story, nobody is this stupid.
That GD thing, should have been blown clean the F out of the sky. No if, ands, or F'n buts, period. I remember a time, when fighters would have been scrambled, weapons locked-on, and the button would have been pressed. Chink-land F'n owns us. This is all the proof we need.
I'm soooo F'n glad I'm NOT F'n serving anymore. F'n embarrassing. Mac
ETA: Did I happen to mention...F china!

Last edited:
blow up a Marriott hotel in Indonesia in 2003 and kill an estimated 12 people.
get a free ride to Belize to live......... WTF

--"Sentenced in 2021 to 26 years in jail starting retroactively in 2012 doesn't translate to a US Navy taxi to Belize in 2022."
It's not a very big country so he may not be hard to find.

Screenshot_20230203_133701.jpg
Screenshot_20230203_133817.jpg

Last edited:

"Smith’s vehicle projected the bicyclist into the intersection. At that point, the suspect went around the cyclist, exited his vehicle and continued to assault" <<as in stab the shit out of him
"Mammone was stopped at a red light when he was struck in a bicycle lane."

If you watch the video, looks like the Doc got hit at about 50MPH at least.. The guy FLEW.. Maybe a cop whose seen this stuff can estimate, but judging from other traffic, that's my guess.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC

Oversight investigations may shed some light and reveal some truths, but without teeth due to lack of Senate. majority (from "honest, free, and fair elections"), there will be no consquences.

Gates wants Musk to spend his billions on measles jabs instead of going ot Mars. Actually Bill, Elon Musk doesn't subscribe to your depopulation plan. (That's probably why he had his fallout with the WEF). Musk is no saint, he's a 33er that is clearly Luceriferian, but his space endeavors for now are good thing. Can't say the same thing about Neurolink.

I would have cranked the nozzle up. Then pushed that Hydro lever farther forward.
Mac;)
How can those people even be standing, I drove by a farm with my window down and that spreader was about 200 yards off the side of the road and it took my breathe away.
...especially, if it's pig :poop:. Mac

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Sometimes you can get screwed without taking in the ass, 6.5 creed boys chimed in here and back me up...
i met some guy from new york visiting somebody else i know, and he was robbed by a hooker that way, lol.
apparently he was a ny flashy type that wore expensive watches and chains and rings...

How about that! Pfizer made an animal "vaccine" that causes 99% sterility! They must be so proud.

Great. Now put it in a delivery vehicle and detonate it over an overpopulated 3rd world hell hole. Maybe that will do something towards curbing the amount of illegals flooding into this country for the generation behind us.

Ya don't say!

Yea im calling bs, usually if a virus mutates to become more communicable then it in fact becomes less deadly.

• Haha
Bullshit, frankenstein is not under investigation. :ROFLMAO: Investigation means coverup in our modern world.
Quote: The House Oversight Committee on Thursday demanded the release of documents related to John Kerry’s negotiations with the Chinese Communist Party while serving as the Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC).

Welp, it's technically an investigation, just without consequences.

Yea im calling bs, usually if a virus mutates to become more communicable then it in fact becomes less deadly.
that is the slow process where as occaisional random mutations emerge and spread, the faster killing viruses have less time to spread.
in this case they are claiming the drug causes huge numbers of simultaneous random mutations, which means a greater possibility of something more deadly emerging...or that is what i believe they are claiming.

Gates wants Musk to spend his billions on measles jabs instead of going ot Mars. Actually Bill, Elon Musk doesn't subscribe to your depopulation plan. (That's probably why he had his fallout with the WEF). Musk is no saint, he's a 33er that is clearly Luceriferian, but his space endeavors for now are good thing. Can't say the same thing about Neurolink.

"You can buy measles vaccines and save lives for 1000.00 per life saved."

1000.00 per measles vaccine?? Sounds like a racket.

Reactions: UKDslayer