• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: Eddystone
guess who wants to overthrow hungary now?

OqqtbtCei1e3.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Threadcutter308
guess who wants to overthrow hungary now?

OqqtbtCei1e3.jpeg
She's a fucking globalist cunt. Hungary, of all nations, does NOT need our "help". Neither does Poland, the Czech Republic or Slovakia. Yet, you globalist and EU bastards keep turning the screws to them. Get fucking lost.

Orban and his Cabinet are the best thing that has happened to Hungary in a very, very long time.

"to strengthen democratic institutions". Fuck you, be sure that you are on the next plane out.

Whites a color. Right?
Not trying to be a smartass, but, by definition, white is the absence of color. In a more practical form, on most federal paperwork, a 4473, for instance, white is referred to as a "race," not a color or ethnicity, as is "black or African American." Interestingly though, no other race is described by the color (or lack thereof) of their skin (i.e. Asian, American Indian, etc.)

Reactions: Mwalex
Not trying to be a smartass, but, by definition, white is the absence of color. In a more practical form, on most federal paperwork, a 4473, for instance, white is referred to as a "race," not a color or ethnicity, as is "black or African American." Interestingly though, no other race is described by the color (or lack thereof) of their skin (i.e. Asian, American Indian, etc.)
White is a combination of all other colors in the color spectrum, so technically I can claim to be any other race in the human color spectrum.

• Haha
Reactions: WaltHer
As Americans doesn't it seem our southern border is being attack, if they were legal immigrants they would of followed the law and filed paperwork to enter our Country legally. The government under I shit my pants again doesn't understand when foreign invaders are attacking so its up to us to defend our borders.

Might be cold in space, but it's WARM in Florida. Bitches. -DJT:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This

has to be the most ignorant tweet I will see all day. They didn't manage risk. If it was Bidenflation as THE root cause then every bank across the US should be circling the drain. I'm not saying that Biden's inflation agenda isnt hurting America, just that this blame game isnt accurate.