• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

8XI7o2Bk.jpeg
Exactly. Voter ID laws, even if passed that you need to have them, don't stop Dominion. There would need to be 100% transparent system.

Reactions: Steel head
How do I get that? Do you have to be on a list?
VIPs? i think that's why pedo joe is still paranoid and wears a mask. :p

of course, i am joking about the placebo. sort of.
some of might be just be shit that went bad. how would we know?

"The Marine Corps is clear on this: There is no place for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps," Headquarters Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Jorge Hernandez said Thursday. "Our strength is derived from the individual excellence of every Marine regardless of background. Bigotry and racial extremism run contrary to our core values."

The FBI received a tip in March that helped them identify Warnagiris.

• Angry
Reactions: Steel head

"The Marine Corps is clear on this: There is no place for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps," Headquarters Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Jorge Hernandez said Thursday. "Our strength is derived from the individual excellence of every Marine regardless of background. Bigotry and racial extremism run contrary to our core values."

I am sorry to say he's fucked. They will make an example out of him. Also, he will lose his retirement.

What does Jan 6th have to do with bigotry and racial extremism?

And I wonder how many of uncle Sam's misguided children have marched with blm or antifa, etc?

I ran into somebody at the gas station yesterday who just outwardly said whilst filling with gas something about our "imposter president." I couldn't help but engage conversation with this woman. She was PISSED. She actually got it...what all he's destroyed in 3.75 months; though she was shocked it has only been 3.75 months and said it feels like at least 9 months. She was livid at Pence, SCOTUS and everybody that wouldn't bother looking into the fraud. So, that gave me some hope people are fed up already. However, ultimately...ASGH.

OMFG!!

Watch the whole thing here:

yeah, here too. better at 1.5x or faster

OMFG!!

Watch the whole thing here:

Holy crap, the truth is finally out. This also legitimizes the lawsuit from the 7 universities, now I see why the CDC says, "no sample for you!".
Buckle up boys!!...we are in for a bumpy ride!!

Ive mentioned it before....

In a public event attended by hundreds to 1000 plus Cmmdnt Neller was publicly contemptuous of Trump.

where was the raid team to take him down?

Reactions: theLBC
Ive mentioned it before....

In a public event attended by hundreds to 1000 plus Cmmdnt Neller was publicly contemptuous of Trump.

where was the raid team to take him down?

What being a dirt bag traitor will get you....

You are such a fucking fool.

One of the signers is a CMOH Marine.....Dunford was in attendence when Neller was shitting on Trump.....he said nothing than.

Last edited:
You are such a fucking fool.

Oh God. This fuckstain again.

I aint liking that dirty game but its nice to know once upon a time, not long ago, people actually fought for things in the rule framework that those that hate us have established.

lol, women are equal but 1/3 can't take on a rat?
lol at the faggots that can't take on a rat!

how do you fight a cobra? fucking redonk.

lol, women are equal but 1/3 can't take on a rat?
lol at the faggots that can't take on a rat!

how do you fight a cobra? fucking redonk.
Yeah, but I don't want to meet the 6% of women who can fuck up a grizzly bear.

• Haha
Reactions: kthomas
Being unarmed is pretty much stupid
Using tools is pretty much the defining characteristic of if your ancestors were considered kind of human or not.
Only stupid modern pacified folks would think about being unarmed while out and about or even in their homes.

Throw in at least a rock, club etc and the odds change in favour of the human by quite a bit.

That thinking brought them biological men in woman's sports.
Ain't a MFr alive that can stand with a grizz bare handed.

R
There is a bar in Jackson, WY, that has, stuffed, the only grizzly bear known to have lost a hand to hand fight with a person. I"m sure the guy used sticks, rocks, whatever, but no gun. Apparently he was an outfitter in Teton, and one of the toughest fuckers anybody had met. And this griz was the sorriest little guy I've ever seen in person or pictures.

Of course, who knows if it is even a true story.