• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Did Russia have its own transhumanism program? We know what the WEF Fourth Revolution is about.

In the UK at least one school in the news (probably more) backed off their evil agenda because so many Islamic families pulled their kids out of the school. It's starting to happen in the US but not in big enough numbers yet.
I have not read past this yet so if already covered sorry......

And that is one thing that "they" did not bank on. Destroy the very nature of a country with these other "ethnic" groups, that is something they want and need. However "they" did not look at the entire picture. These groups of people they are bringing in by the truck or boat load come with some very different views on thigs. Some of those views will destroy just what "they" want destroyed. However there are some things that they will dig their heals in on like no one they have ever dealt with before.

i dont have a $1 note, so you guys can try this at home. my guess is that its only one sided and mirrored for the other.

photo_2023-05-01_21-12-16.jpg

photo_2023-05-01_21-12-13.jpg

photo_2023-05-01_16-58-55.jpg

If they mandated boosters tomorrow.

The same people would say no and the vast majority would line up.

Never again should we wonder how the Holocaust was allowed to happen.

We would start burning babies tomorrow if ordered to do do.

That vid is just propaganda.

his speech took time for it to come together. at least give him some credit for effort. could be on the same level as the brzinsky speech to the taleban way back when propaganda was the norm.

Last edited:
Isn’t there a law against murdering interns by drowning them in your car and isn’t there a law against lobotomizing your sister if you don’t like what she says, you fucking Kennedys have been breaking the law for 120 years, so fuck you……..
Well......I see where you are going, and agree with the "Kennedys breaking the law for 120 years" but.....

First off Lobotomizing your sister....well no. Now if you said lobotomizing your daughter that might be accurate, but in the late 1930's and early 1940's it was a different world. Even with "Kennedy money" and insane asylum is not a good place. Personally having researched this a bit, I think more then the average bear Bobo I don't think she was "insane". Her (Rose) history in England before the war while Joe was there is pretty positive. She was off the rails before here in the states, and went really off the rails when they came back home for WWII. That is when they did all this.
We also need to remember medical science at that time, hell we know they gave FDR Cocaine right before the "Dec 7" speech as he had sinus issues, it is just what was done.

I am also not one to make future generations "pay" in any form of reparation for what people came before them had done. To fully buy into that line of thought is to also agree that blacks are "owed" reperations for slavery in the US. It is pure BS. It is the same thing to call him "advantaged" or even the popular "Privileged" for having the last name Kennedy. In my view that means nothing. Does it help a person or hurt them. Think of all the "privileged" idiots that get arrested in any BLM protest, or on drugs. Yes they man end up like Hunter, and I do think it will catch up to him just as soon as Joe is gone. I see it quite possible that as soon as Joe is gone, or perhaps before they will be a pawn, and that entire family will "epstine" themselves.

Oh well I rambled again as usual.

She was another one that was "installed" just like in AZ, Brazil, or Biden.

I told the story of my mother in laws vote in the KS election. But I will give you the cliff notes version (do they still exist)

She goes to vote, say 3 pages. She votes on the "computer". Page 3 is the vote for Gov. She picks, it is not Kelly. She goes back to check the other pages, gets back to page 3 and her vote is changed to Kelly. This happened 3 times before it stayed to the pick she choose.

Well......I see where you are going, and agree with the "Kennedys breaking the law for 120 years" but.....

First off Lobotomizing your sister....well no. Now if you said lobotomizing your daughter that might be accurate, but in the late 1930's and early 1940's it was a different world. Even with "Kennedy money" and insane asylum is not a good place. Personally having researched this a bit, I think more then the average bear Bobo I don't think she was "insane". Her (Rose) history in England before the war while Joe was there is pretty positive. She was off the rails before here in the states, and went really off the rails when they came back home for WWII. That is when they did all this.
We also need to remember medical science at that time, hell we know they gave FDR Cocaine right before the "Dec 7" speech as he had sinus issues, it is just what was done.

I am also not one to make future generations "pay" in any form of reparation for what people came before them had done. To fully buy into that line of thought is to also agree that blacks are "owed" reperations for slavery in the US. It is pure BS. It is the same thing to call him "advantaged" or even the popular "Privileged" for having the last name Kennedy. In my view that means nothing. Does it help a person or hurt them. Think of all the "privileged" idiots that get arrested in any BLM protest, or on drugs. Yes they man end up like Hunter, and I do think it will catch up to him just as soon as Joe is gone. I see it quite possible that as soon as Joe is gone, or perhaps before they will be a pawn, and that entire family will "epstine" themselves.

Oh well I rambled again as usual.
Sorry…….female family member…….better?
and they did it because she was an embarrassment to “the family”

You want to get hung? That is how you get hung
I think Bernie and his bros should keep pushing that agenda.... that way they all "disappear" at the same time.

Sorry…….female family member…….better?
and they did it because she was an embarrassment to “the family”

I just want to make sure the story is straight. I can't debate the "embarrassment" part, but I can say she was a little on the wild side to the self destructive part. A "Kennedy" would not go into the looney bin where all sorts of nightmares did happen, so I have a feeling this was seen as a better way.

It was not uncommon at the time, from the turn of the century to roughly the 1960's. Women had massive changes going on in their lives. And having them act socially that would cause "embarrassment" to some very powerful families was something that had been happening. Teddy Roosevelt said he could do one of two things, run the country or tend to Alice, but not both. She was the original party girl in the white house and the press at the time had a field day.

This continues to today, with if you remember the Bush girls getting bad press for the party lifestyle, and in any world but clown world Hunter would bring down that entire family. It is no stranger to the rich and powerful.

I think Rose had it a bit rough, but if you read up on her you will see she did very well in the structured British social scene, Kings and Queens and their schools she excelled, only to go off the rails again after she came home.

No doubt something was wrong, and who knows what that was....Ashley Biden type thing? We will never know.

You want to get hung? That is how you get hung
To go off on my new way of thinking.

Pure altrusim. Those that achieve should be punished for doing too much and that excess given to the leaches.

A "psychological Tid Bit" for today.
Jamie Dimon............................................... Robert Young (Father Knows Best, Marcus Welby, MD)
107203770-1678126476518-gettyimages-1247830435-JPMORGAN_DIMON.jpeg
1682954303837.png

The message = Everything will be OK.... At the end of the TV show, everyone was happy... Life today is no TV show, it's real.

GRAPHIC: Narco-Terrorist Cartel Surfaces in Mexico During Border State Shootout
https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...aces-in-mexican-border-state-during-shootout/

Looks like it’s getting spicy last week down South. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for Cinco de Mayo.

“Up to 15 different armored SUV’s are to believed to have been used by each side.”

Looks like CJNG won the battle as they actually had armored vehicles but the other side? Not so much.
1AB74E19-BD65-476C-B423-088EA607E24B.jpeg

These guys should have hired a competent welder & fabricator.

33F4C3A4-38D3-49FE-8E75-20E83DFE455F.jpeg

Last edited: