• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Whats worse evil or stupidity?

Exert from link above-
“Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than evil,” wrote Dietrich Bonhoeffer, a German theologian. Penning this sentence ten years after the accession of Adolf Hitler to supreme power, these words reflected tough lessons soaked in blood. Bonhoeffer formed part of a small circle of resistance to the dictator in Germany, risking his life for an ideal.

It was a dark time in his homeland. Total war had engulfed the world, and a totalitarian regime was controlling the country. Bonhoeffer pondered how this came to be. He thought about the nature of evil, but came to the conclusion it was not evil itself that was the most dangerous enemy of the good. Rather, it was stupidity.

Grew up in that area. Hell, I worked at that Target. Made many trips to Minnehaha liquors. You could leave your door unlocked in my neighborhood, growing up. Friend of mine was a cop and at the precinct that night . Defending the entryway. He resigned a couple of weeks later and moved to Texas.
The city was and is a shit hole like every democrat run city. I rarely go back to Minneapolis and then only in very specific places. Never downtown or south/north Minneapolis.
The Democrats are working on destroying the entire state. I am planning to leave the state completely.
So are a lot of my friends!

Yep. You can see the acceleration happen as more and more evil male wypipo check out of society.

I'm one.....
Since my exodus, at least 6 checked out from where I worked a career. 2 more personal acquaintances have also checked out. All male. All white.
Only 3 of the total were or are over 58.
8.....that just one old turd wrangler knows.
Leads me to believe there is a mass exodus of highly skilled individuals who disconnected.

I grant you, I'm not standing in the road kitted up like some of these glowtuggers want me to wax eloquent about, in an open forum. But there is a quiet Atlas Shrugged moment happening right now. And its beginning to show.

Wade/Burt/Darn after realizing that their tax dollars are overpaying The Kings Men.
mind-blown-danny-devito.gif

Holy shit! Bud light sales down 26%! A boycott that is actually working.
Yeah, it was her account to run. Or, to run into the ground. She accomplished the latter. Turns out that a big push to boycott was not needed and never done. Just people of their own volition deciding to not drink a beer that thinks the are girly men in dresses when they are not. In fact, the ad campaign was precisely to get rid of the only people that liked and drank the beer in favor of people who don't drink a lot of beer, of any brand. And when people drink beer, I have never known anyone to ask if the company was friendly toward sexual variants. It was just not part of the conversation.

Reactions: JR_77
Wade/Burt/Darn after realizing that their tax dollars are overpaying The Kings Men.View attachment 8133231
Sorry to disappoint you. But most people already know that govt jobs are over paid when comparing to the private sector. To say that anyone is shocked that the prima Donna's are scamming the system is absurd. But then again, there's a vast amount of people that are double jabbed and multiple boostered. So there's that.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Wade/Burt/Darn after realizing that their tax dollars are overpaying The Kings Men.View attachment 8133231
How is this even possible? You either an 1811 or you are not. Clerks don't get LEAP pay. Period. Fucking crucify them!

Grew up in that area. Hell, I worked at that Target. Made many trips to Minnehaha liquors. You could leave your door unlocked in my neighborhood, growing up. Friend of mine was a cop and at the precinct that night . Defending the entryway. He resigned a couple of weeks later and moved to Texas.
The city was and is a shit hole like every democrat run city. I rarely go back to Minneapolis and then only in very specific places. Never downtown or south/north Minneapolis.
The Democrats are working on destroying the entire state. I am planning to leave the state completely.
So are a lot of my friends!
Where was the Target in that.

I was last there outside of airpot in 2010. Wasn’t bad (@ state fair) but noticeable decline since my previous journey to target center in 1997. Looks like Deeetroit now

just 26%?
So........74% agree with Butt wiper?

No there are still a lot of people that have not heard of the situation. I know of some. Remember that the average everyday 9-5 working class American has no idea what is going on around them, they just go about their daily lives not paying attention. Remember how effective the C19 jab bioweapon was.

Sorry to disappoint you. But most people already know that govt jobs are over paid when comparing to the private sector. To say that anyone is shocked that the prima Donna's are scamming the system is absurd. But then again, there's a vast amount of people that are double jabbed and multiple boostered. So there's that.
Maybe Federal Civil Service. I work for a local school district and I'd say I'm 20% underpaid, compared to comparable state and private sector jobs.

I've been trying to tell everyone the secret trick to shut this down in seconds. If men, (especially white men) fully support this and openly celebrate how that men are better at everything, it will stop in seconds. Go to events and hold up banners cheering on men beating women. Blast all over social media how that men are better...you get the idea.

Or if you want it to stop in milliseconds, just have Trump support it. Either way, it's not hard to stop it.

I‘d 💩 myself lol

Had a similar experience in Ruidoso several years ago while hauling trash down to the dumpster at the end of the road. Just as I was heaving the trash into the dumpster a sow popped up and was about two feet away from me. She grunted, I yelled a string of obscenities and she quickly went back to scavenging. Luckily they have installed bear proof lids on the dumpsters. It was pretty common to see bears around the cabin but I believe most of them have been relocated.

I've been trying to tell everyone the secret trick to shut this down in seconds. If men, (especially white men) fully support this and openly celebrate how that men are better at everything, it will stop in seconds. Go to events and hold up banners cheering on men beating women. Blast all over social media how that men are better...you get the idea.

Or if you want it to stop in milliseconds, just have Trump support it. Either way, it's not hard to stop it.

that's the funny thing (not funny haha). it is some twisted victory for the evil patriarchy that demented men can dominate women's sports.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Had a similar experience in Ruidoso several years ago while hauling trash down to the dumpster at the end of the road. Just as I was heaving the trash into the dumpster a sow popped up and was about two feet away from me. She grunted, I yelled a string of obscenities and she quickly went back to scavenging. Luckily they have installed bear proof lids on the dumpsters. It was pretty common to see bears around the cabin but I believe most of them have been relocated.
I saw more bears in Bozeman proper than in the surrounding landscape when I lived in MT, seriously.

Where was the Target in that.

I was last there outside of airpot in 2010. Wasn’t bad (@ state fair) but noticeable decline since my previous journey to target center in 1997. Looks like Deeetroit now
The Target was across the street from the precinct and Minnehaha liquors . The video is from all along Lake Street in south Minneapolis. The Target store wasn't in the video. But it was looted as were the other stores connected to it. I grew up a few blocks south of lake street .

Reactions: BytorJr
Another sector of society that evil male wypipo have checked out of. Not enough fags and asvab waivers to fill the gap, and women can’t fulfill the necessary physical requirements.

I’ll take felony waivers for $1,000, Alex.
Wasn't that long ago . They had to get waivers for high quality white males to enlist. Waivers for stuff like birthmarks and scars or tattoos . Or low grade misdemeanors. None of that is a problem now.
As athletic intelligent whiteys have turned their backs on the anti white woke Biden Military.
FJB and the pussy Generals too!

Edit. What do you think the odds are that the Military in the near future will open up recruitment to all the military age male illegals' crossing the border since Biden was installed.
Just like some places have opened up police to non citizens.
Foreign illegals' police and troops trained and equipped by our own military will be turned against the American people. Mainly all the white supremacists , Who Biden"s always talking about.

Last edited:
Wasn't that long ago . They had to get waivers for high quality white males to enlist. Waivers for stuff like birthmarks and scars or tattoos . Or low grade misdemeanors. None of that is a problem now.
As athletic intelligent whiteys have turned their backs on the anti white woke Biden Military.
FJB and the pussy Generals too!

Edit. What do you think the odds are that the Military in the near future will open up recruitment to all the military age male illegals' crossing the border since Biden was installed.
Just like some places have opened up police to non citizens.
Foreign illegals' police and troops trained and equipped by our own military will be turned against the American people. Mainly all the white supremacists , Who Biden"s always talking about.

100% chance the military gets advertised as a path to citizenship. Kind of an odd, fucked up interpretation of service guarantees citizenship.

She got 14 years. During that time, she will probably get her degree in prison and paid for by the state.

She will probably serve only 3-5 years and get out for good behavior. After all, she tried to make something of herself by furthering her education.

She reminds me of my ex-wives and their mothers.

I wonder what her blood alcohol level was.
I have seen some drunks that didn't slur, stumble or any of the other classic drunk signs but couldn't hold a conversation. She also could be on any number of drugs that would cause the same.
I am not making an excuse for what she did. Just an explanation for her "two minutes to wapner" behavior.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
She got 14 years. During that time, she will probably get her degree in prison and paid for by the state.

She will probably serve only 3-5 years and get out for good behavior. After all, she tried to make something of herself by furthering her education.

Last summer in Knoxville a drunk illegal Mexican crossed the center line and hit a young man and his girlfriend (19 year olds IIRC). He killed both of them. He was sentenced to deportation. Probably did less than a couple months before the taxpayers gave him a free ride home.
He was probably back in the States before his plane was

The main reason why society seems to have more and more of these psychos is because it is against the law to simply cease their breathing of oxygen. I am sure one of the arresting officers had at one point entertained a mental image of shooting that murderous narcissist in the head and throwing her into a ravine but knows that if that was actually done, he'd be going to prison for life. People like that are completely irreparable. No "treatment" will make them suddenly have empathy and start living in respect of morals again. In the past, more pragmatic societies know that protecting innocents was more important than any perceived "social justice". Medieval England had the Tower of London and it's French counterpart had Loches Castle. These places were not tourist attractions when they were built and had not been built to create some storybook chivalric skyline...