• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

No. The problem is, the real power players aren't being voted in. They are in power, and will remain so. If we send someone to Washington, they will destroy or corrupt them.
Our current system, is irreparable.

One of my arguments against term limits. And handing even more power to unelected beaurucrats...

Been hearing DC being referred to as District 1 more often by individuals as well as commentators
District 9 is more fitting for DC

1611530916597.png

This guy knows its shit.

If you have time read its Principles

One of my arguments against term limits. And handing even more power to unelected beaurucrats...
I disagree. The real power players have fashioned a system that requires corruption to function. Politicians are indoctrinated into the "corrupt ways required to get things done" in DC.
Term limits would cause the corrupt foundations of these systems to fail.
The politicians (both sides know this & will not allow term limits).

If Biden inflicts enough pain & continues to make stupid fucking decisions.............maybe just maybe term limits could be a common ground left-right? I doubt it but one can hope.

If it's us vs them we've already lost. Wake up people, we are already in the technological train car. We cant plan jack shit in an us vs them scenario.
Small bands of pissed off patriots enacting vigilante justice is inevitable, but will only feed the Goliath.
If we cant find a way to come together & root out the corruption we're all fucked, left - right doesn't matter.

The alternative will not end well.

FWIW - Mike Lee seams pretty solid. I could get behind a Lee/Paul ticket. The Fed would get audited & all Americans would have a come to Jesus moment as a result.

Hey, remember telling those annoying libertarians to shut up 15 years ago because they were saying mean things about Bush and his various GWOT surveillance-state policies? Might be a good time to buy them a beer and apologize.

I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you - to learn that these powerful tools are able to be unleashed against domestic enemies of the new administration.

Remember when Bernie was the front runner a year or so ago? He ain’t the one in there now. Whoever the R’s think is the front runner to replace trump today will be almost guaranteed not be the front runner four years from now.

District 9 is more fitting for DC

View attachment 7536737
You know what's really sad about this? DC used to represent the honor of history of the Republic in its monuments. Just about every public school on the East Coast had a field trip out to DC. Now, if you believe in everything the Constitution and Republic stands for, you are NOT welcome.

Hey, remember telling those annoying libertarians to shut up 15 years ago because they were saying mean things about Bush and his various GWOT surveillance-state policies? Might be a good time to buy them a beer and apologize.

I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you - to learn that these powerful tools are able to be unleashed against domestic enemies of the new administration.
I was one of those "dirty" libertarians.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Remember when Bernie was the front runner a year or so ago? He ain’t the one in there now. Whoever the R’s think is the front runner to replace trump today will be almost guaranteed not be the front runner four years from now.
Bernie just doesn’t have time anymore...
1611537241406.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: HMRamateur
You know what's really sad about this? DC used to represent the honor of history of the Republic in its monuments. Just about every public school on the East Coast had a field trip out to DC. Now, if you believe in everything the Constitution and Republic stands for, you are NOT welcome.
Maybe if we had better looking tour guides?
1611537401869.jpeg

I apologize for not giving credit we’re due. One of those I tucked away from the election thread:

When the WH and AF1 are major steps down in luxury and quality for you, you know you’re not in it for the money.

What’s surprising to me is that the swamp didn’t assassinate Trump early-on. I think enough of the cabal leadership knew that would trigger things out of their control while they need the populace as cash cows.

Look how easily and quickly Kennedy was done-in, along with MLK and RFK-all accredited to the acts of "lone gunmen", with full support of these narratives by the State/FBI/LBJ WH.

That’s another thing the presstitutes don’t talk about, the fact that Trump finally declassified the JFK files after decades of Presidents who deferred to the CIA and FBI, while at least 61% of the population believed there was a coordinated effort in Kennedy’s assassination 50 years after his death.

That has been a non-partisan issue for decades that a lot of people agreed on. Every President who is owned by the swamp has just gone along with the Warren Commission; CBS edited out LBJ’s interview with Walter Cronkite; and after the Church Committee hearings, a lot of people on both sides of the political divide/conquer strategy saw eye-to-eye.

Along with cutting the trends in rising costs of medicine, Trump published the JFK files, got nominated for 5 Nobel Peace Prizes, invited more black community leaders to the WH in 2017 than Obama did over 8 years, and actually backed their efforts to combat the cycle of recidivist crime by trying to undo the Biden Crime Bill provisions. He brings home soldiers from wars that nobody has communicated to the public how we will fight them and win, while strengthening the core capabilities of the military, and unleashed the full might of the forces who wiped out ISIS and HVTs like Soleimani. When US forces were threatened by Putin’s Wagner Mercenaries in Syria, our hands were not tied and they got a fresh taste of 6 hours of JDAMs and PGM artillery rounds. So much for the Trump-Putin collusion.

Democrats and Republicans should be jumping in the streets for joy over all of these issues and real progress.

Nope. Instead, Trump is literally Hitler, and is even censored on Twitter, Fakebook, Youtube, Google searches, and all the big tech crony monopolies. Imagine a US President being censored by corporate shills and dystopian privacy-violators as the norm?

If you list all of his accomplishments without his name and ask the general electorate what their approval is of these actual policies he has put into action, you would likely have well over 95% approval.

I also think that’s what the swamp hates-someone for once who is actually effective at doing all the things they bloviate about, but have never done themselves. They blow lip service to all these issues without really doing anything, then saying vote for them next cycle so they can “fight” for us while the laugh to the insider-trading bank of career politicking and treason.

I apologize for not giving credit we’re due. One of those I tucked away from the election thread:

When the WH and AF1 are major steps down in luxury and quality for you, you know you’re not in it for the money.

What’s surprising to me is that the swamp didn’t assassinate Trump early-on. I think enough of the cabal leadership knew that would trigger things out of their control while they need the populace as cash cows.

Look how easily and quickly Kennedy was done-in, along with MLK and RFK-all accredited to the acts of "lone gunmen", with full support of these narratives by the State/FBI/LBJ WH.

That’s another thing the presstitutes don’t talk about, the fact that Trump finally declassified the JFK files after decades of Presidents who deferred to the CIA and FBI, while at least 61% of the population believed there was a coordinated effort in Kennedy’s assassination 50 years after his death.

That has been a non-partisan issue for decades that a lot of people agreed on. Every President who is owned by the swamp has just gone along with the Warren Commission; CBS edited out LBJ’s interview with Walter Cronkite; and after the Church Committee hearings, a lot of people on both sides of the political divide/conquer strategy saw eye-to-eye.

Along with cutting the trends in rising costs of medicine, Trump published the JFK files, got nominated for 5 Nobel Peace Prizes, invited more black community leaders to the WH in 2017 than Obama did over 8 years, and actually backed their efforts to combat the cycle of recidivist crime by trying to undo the Biden Crime Bill provisions. He brings home soldiers from wars that nobody has communicated to the public how we will fight them and win, while strengthening the core capabilities of the military, and unleashed the full might of the forces who wiped out ISIS and HVTs like Soleimani. When US forces were threatened by Putin’s Wagner Mercenaries in Syria, our hands were not tied and they got a fresh taste of 6 hours of JDAMs and PGM artillery rounds. So much for the Trump-Putin collusion.

Democrats and Republicans should be jumping in the streets for joy over all of these issues and real progress.

Nope. Instead, Trump is literally Hitler, and is even censored on Twitter, Fakebook, Youtube, Google searches, and all the big tech crony monopolies. Imagine a US President being censored by corporate shills and dystopian privacy-violators as the norm?

If you list all of his accomplishments without his name and ask the general electorate what their approval is of these actual policies he has put into action, you would likely have well over 95% approval.

I also think that’s what the swamp hates-someone for once who is actually effective at doing all the things they bloviate about, but have never done themselves. They blow lip service to all these issues without really doing anything, then saying vote for them next cycle so they can “fight” for us while the laugh to the insider-trading bank of career politicking and treason.
1611540644069.jpeg

was right in front of us the entire time. His inauguration. Transferring the power out of the corporation that is Washington DC and back to the people through the military. I don’t believe he is done and flaking after all he has been through. I may be proven a fool. But i still have faith that this country is not done.

think about it:

Biden Not flown in AF1. Was private jet to DC. That’s never happened before.

Biden received a 3 gun(foreign dignitary), not 4 gun salute (president)(also what Trump got on his exit)

the pentagon has not been cooperating Since before the transition.

IMO, it is he who commands the loyalty of the mil. who swings the big stick.

all this just to say, things seem very fucky in DC right now and i don’t think we have the full story.

they are truly screwed if evidence is ever allowed to be demonstrated in court. Still 30 active cases waiting to be heard.

Sure, ASGH, but i don’t care. Still having faith.

Remember what Candidate Biden said about creating jobs?

It looks like he's off to a good start.

Did he actually say that or was it the person speaking in his earpiece? Can Biden be held liable for someone telling him to say something? Can you prosecute someone who is a full blown dementia patient and is only saying what he's told to say?

The defense rest your honor.

Reactions: OlsenG_360
Hmmmm. Who's been a career politician for 40+ years, and has been a principal designer of some of the most divisive policies leading to the most severe degradation of race relations we've ever seen?

*honk honk*

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Okay now since we have this thread to talk about thing that can't be discussed in the open forum, I have a question.

What was the purpose of the January 6th conflict inside the Capitol? I mean really what did they think would happen? Break in or walk in, the graphic wasn't going to be good. The purpose had no purpose.

It's like they thought this was war but forgot to bring the tools of war. I can't tell you how upset I am that this took place. If you're going to war, you go to war. It looked like a group of kids running into a stadium for a general admission concert.

It pisses me off that something like this was done without thought and if anything it set back our cause 20 years.

Talk me off the ledge.

Hmmmm. Who's been a career politician for 40+ years, and has been a principal designer of some of the most divisive policies leading to the most severe degradation of race relations we've ever seen?

*honk honk*

... What the hell did I just read? HOW?!

Okay now since we have this thread to talk about thing that can't be discussed in the open forum, I have a question.

What was the purpose of the January 6th conflict inside the Capitol? I mean really what did they think would happen? Break in or walk in, the graphic wasn't going to be good. The purpose had no purpose.

It's like they thought this was war but forgot to bring the tools of war. I can't tell you how upset I am that this took place. If you're going to war, you go to war. It looked like a group of kids running into a stadium for a general admission concert.

It pisses me off that something like this was done without thought and if anything it set back our cause 20 years.

Talk me off the ledge.
Nope, you ae right. Just like the Malheur Occupation. A bunch of idiots running amok with no plan.

Lin Wood listens in on a Zoom call and catches the Dean of his old law school slandering and talking shit about him, after he donated $1M to his former alma mater. A good spanking ensues.

Some say the cheese has slid off his cracker but the guy sounds pretty sane to me.

^^^
I didn't hear anything that hasn't been talked about before. I don't know if he's a wack job or not, but his recent past has been difficult to support. There are some who will follow him blindly, but I for one can't get passed all of the "wait until next week" diatribes.

Reactions: DuneBoer

Talk me off the ledge.

My take. I wasn't there, but my understanding.
There were 4 parts:
A. Pro Trump protestors who organized days in advance to "do more than just wave flags"
B. Anti-Trump protesters who infiltrated the movement to make it look bad. I can presume that some of them had relations with the law enforcement, like many events in the last decades. They also infiltrated group A.
C. Legit enthusiastic protesters that were taken with the wave and got into the capitol, not having any idea why they are there.
D. Legit protestors who chose to sit on the main objective: just a protest.

Reactions: WDN-K-9
Reactions: TexPatriot
I would disown this kid

I have to laugh at the part of the article which said the son has started a go fund me page to pay for his college expenses.

How much does anyone want to bet that the son embellished and exaggerated a lot of his claims about his father because daddy couldn’t or wouldn’t pay for a basket-weaving degree?

Talk me off the ledge.

It's a good question, and one of the few documentaries that I trust to a degree has his thoughts below. But in short, the crowd demographics was a melting pot of people pissed off with the government, from lockdowns/fiscal spending/electoral college vote/anarchists in general/blm rights/wanting to harm politicians/and more.

The Pragmatic Constitutionalist - Ep. 9: TPC in DC on January 6th, with special guest, Edmund Wright

The Pragmatic Constitutionalist - Ep. 10: TPC with special guest, James Sullivan

If there was any ultimate purpose across such a diverse group, that is really hard to say, but if I was forced to guess I'd say something along the lines that reminding the people who we consent to govern for us, that they have bosses? Obviously, and unfortunately, that reminder included breaking the law which degrades the message drastically.

However, when you see main stream media and america in general normalize political violence from May 2020 to today, can we say that we are all that surprised?

Talk me off the ledge.

I mean, you pretty much hit it on the head with your description - there was no plan, there was no purpose, it was just a bunch of kids throwing a temper tantrum. The only thing that has been accomplished is to bring further attention from the police state, and now roughly half the country has thrown its political support behind this effort to root out "domestic terrorism". At this point, allies are few and far between - maybe some elements of the ACLU, perhaps some libertarian types (like the folks at Reason: https://reason.com/2021/01/22/dont-give-domestic-extremists-the-post-9-11-treatment/), but that's about it. There does not seem to have been any sort of tactical or strategic progress made; this isn't surprising, considering there aren't any established goals.

Basically, a few thousand people skylined themselves, but a whole lot more will pay. Nice work, bozos.

^^^
I didn't hear anything that hasn't been talked about before. I don't know if he's a wack job or not, but his recent past has been difficult to support. There are some who will follow him blindly, but I for one can't get passed all of the "wait until next week" diatribes.
Lin Wood is still a Patriot on my book. I have no ill will towards him or Sydney Powell. They were people desperate to try and stop a communist coup of our government.

He hit the high points, the election was stolen and Mike Pence and others in the GOP were complicit and traitors. I'm not going to criticize the minutia.

Reactions: deersniper
Lin Wood is still a Patriot on my book. I have no ill will towards him or Sydney Powell. They were people desperate to try and stop a communist coup of our government.

He hit the high points, the election was stolen and Mike Pence and others in the GOP were complicit and traitors. I'm not going to criticize the minutia.

They both did more damage than good.

Both of them are idiots. They kept on with their promises of facts and proof. In the end, neither was true. They LIED to us, how can you consider them patriots?

Reactions: OlsenG_360
When you realize no matter what happened on the 6th we would be demonized.
They promoted/sanctioned considerably more than civil unrest either by direct
calls for it or lack of law enforcement.
Projection is one of their favorite tactics.
More importantly what portions of federal law enforcement did differently
between these examples.

R

Reactions: supercorndogs