• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

I want to see where the irs has any authority concerning 4473s.

R

I would guess every fuckin one of those turncoat republicans are from safe districts. They will get major support from the GOP next election cycle as a payoff from the DC uniparty!
This is just another slap in the face by the GOP to their base. These betrayals are why I have never and never will
donate a penny to the wussy GOP.
Fuck those worthless fucks!

5 Commiefornians...
The party has always used people that are not going to be up for election in the next cycle or the ones in districts that will elect the same person no matter what they do to sway the vote on bills. If you think that these 5 voted without the consent of the party leaders you are sadly mistaken.
Keep voting for the "lesser of two evils" and you still get evil people.
Wake Up!!

Apparently not. They have become a fucking joke. I wonder how the people who thought they would be making a difference feel now. Probably happy with their retirement check. Fuck…
It's just a few at the top. 99% of them are good decent people doing good.
Well, except for the fact that number is bullshit. And the supposed good ones don't say or do anything about the others.

how many criminals, foreign agents or soldiers have snuck in so far? nobody knows...

They are not "sneaking in". They are walking to a border entrance office and they are being allowed in.
Words matter.
They that control the language control the people.
People keep saying that the mop head in front of the press briefings and mayorkas are not truthful about it being a secure border. It is. The check points are where they have allowed 7 million people to enter.

kH22wcR7x5Ba.jpeg

Trying to accomplish what Venezuela did in 2009 will jump the US straight into a Civil War without having to wait the 5 yrs to hit the other milestones.

Yup, and no doubt the 2A has made it tricky for the evil ones. But the NWO is trying to enslave humanity without firing a shot. They will use technology. At some point small arms won't stop them. They are pumping the brakes until the beast technology is fully ready...will be soon.

Last fall/winter got involved with the local Republican town commitee. It was a dead organization that hadn’t met for a year or so.

Peeps that reorganized it were pretty much unenrolled people that wanted to resist COVID shit.

The existing president of the committee held an election and put in a new body of people willing to identify as Republican to hold offices.

All the sudden this hag with blue hair shows up and says she is in charge. Wears a mask to meetings, called the local civil war monument “the penis monument” (its an obelisk).

She resists everything we were doing such as getting a non binding referendum on the ballot to affirm bodily autonomy.

She went to state Republican committee, said we were illegitimate and the state committee threw all the newly elected officers out.

I’m guessing there will be no more meetings not that I will attend with her presiding anyway.

Mission accomplished by the commies.

Yes believe in your political hopes and dreams.

Last fall/winter got involved with the local Republican town commitee. It was a dead organization that hadn’t met for a year or so.

Peeps that reorganized it were pretty much unenrolled people that wanted to resist COVID shit.

The existing president of the committee held an election and put in a new body of people willing to identify as Republican to hold offices.

All the sudden this hag with blue hair shows up and says she is in charge. Wears a mask to meetings, called the local civil war monument “the penis monument” (its an obelisk).

She resists everything we were doing such as getting a non binding referendum on the ballot to affirm bodily autonomy.

She went to state Republican committee, said we were illegitimate and the state committee threw all the newly elected officers out.

I’m guessing there will be no more meetings not that I will attend with her presiding anyway.

Get out and vote harder this time.........

Doc

BUSTED, ROASTED, AND EXPOSED

Fifty three years old wanted to blow
Knock on the door little did he know
It's the Luzerne County Predator Catcher IN DA BUILDIN'
Now creepo knows there ain't no hidin'
YEAH IT'S PRIDE MONTH says Creepy Joe Biden
But out here in the streets if you creepin' you get lit up like lightnin'
BUSTED ROASTED AND EXPOSED
Now all yo' friends and family knows
Are you still gonna show up to work tomorrow?
Yo' face on the Internet, yo coworkers know now yo' life is in sorrow
Believe in what you believe in but STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR KIDS
Otherwise deer in the headlights yo ass gonna get GIT
No tears and sob stories gonna save yo ass now
We prowlin the streets too and we LOUD.
You thought you was slick, now you FUCKED AROUND AND FIND OUT...

From where did the blue haired bitch derive its authority?

Those drivers should be ashamed of themselves for attempting to remain alive and uninjured during their work day.

Yep. Nice of Uber to out itself as the woke trash it is. Time to give them the Bud Light treatment. It would be awesome and funny if a lot of drivers left them and it might happen. Everybody is still trying to process that memo right now. Next week I am sure a lot of people are going to say: "Yeeeah, on that note, I am out. I am done"...