• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Sooner or later the bear is going to bite back.

FJB depletes are static oil reserves first now he’s depleting our military warehouses. As AJ would have said buy more ammo!

i1pqbDJqE7pP.jpeg

^^^

Is it becoming clearer why those that Jesus accused of being fake Jews, the same that led Him to His crucifixion, financed Hitler's rise to power out of NYC?

They hide as Jews among the larger Jewish nation and have for millennia.

And we ain't talking about Kazars to send one down the wrong path.

Jesus fingered who they are precisely.

Last edited:
^^^

Is it becoming clearer why those that Jesus accused of being fake Jews, the same that led Him to His crucifixion, financed Hitler's rise to power out of NYC?

They hide as Jews among the larger Jewish nation and have for millennia.

And we ain't talking about Kazars to send one down the wrong path.

Jesus fingered who they are precisely.
If one reads the OT carefully it becomes apparent that there have always been those within the Jewish community that worship evil and do horrible things while claiming publicly to follow Yahweh. And the number isn’t minuscule. To be fair, there are a good number of those who claim to be Christians that do the same. They are all on the same team as those who profess neither faith but worship evil forces. Money and selfishness is a given for these types but the actual worship of satanic forces is where the real danger lies. What other explanations are there for some of the things we see going on in the world, from all the missing children, abortions, desire authoritarian control, meaningless wars to create chaos in the world and other activities?

Anyone who has ever been to Georgia would not be surprised over this.
Tiblisi the capital of Georgia doted with churches you can't swing around 200m without hitting a church, and Mafia donations built world's largest church.

The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi aka Sameba
dji-0317.jpg

Last edited:
Future Finn prime minister.... 🤡

Antti Lindtman, a favorite to replace Sanna Marin as his party’s chair, told a Finnish tabloid newspaper the embarrassing photographs were not intended for public viewing...
A top Finnish politician in the running to replace former Prime Minister Sanna Marin as leader of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) has sought to explain how he came to be photographed stark naked, save a balaclava and Santa hat, with a group of friends giving Hitler salutes.

Antti Lindtman, the current chairman of the Social Democratic Parliamentary Group and a member of parliament for the Finnish district of Uusimaa, has admitted to being one of the individuals in a number of resurfaced photos taken when the 40-year-old politician was 18 years old.

The photographs, which show Lindtman and four other individuals posing in Santa hats and full face masks, equipped with replica firearms, and giving the Sieg Heil salute, have been circulated on social media and among the Finnish media since Tuesday. The SDP politician has now commented on the scandal via the Iltalehti tabloid newspaper.

“I am in the picture in the back with a plastic bullet gun in my hand,” Lindtman admitted.

“These pictures were not meant to be made public, mainly because we are scantily clad,”
he told the newspaper, adding that the photographs had been uploaded to a private website more than a decade ago and that Lindtman had asked the site’s administrator to remove the images years ago.

2023-07-07_11-44-55.jpg

If one reads the OT carefully it becomes apparent that there have always been those within the Jewish community that worship evil and do horrible things while claiming publicly to follow Yahweh. And the number isn’t minuscule. To be fair, there are a good number of those who claim to be Christians that do the same. They are all on the same team as those who profess neither faith but worship evil forces. Money and selfishness is a given for these types but the actual worship of satanic forces is where the real danger lies. What other explanations are there for some of the things we see going on in the world, from all the missing children, abortions, desire authoritarian control, meaningless wars to create chaos in the world and other activities?

Yes there was saturn and moon worship and many other ancient religions going on long before the levites outsourced their record keeping duties to foreigners that lie about their heritage. These are the same that later directed Jesus to be crucified.

Man is weak and very easily left by themselves or exploited to do or ignore evil.

It is a major problem that will repeat until we all together choose to be disciplined as God directs it.

And is why we find our world approaching this crescendo and melting down into confusion.

It definiatly seems to be one of the major lessons soon to be forged in fire.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Future Finn prime minister.... 🤡

Antti Lindtman, a favorite to replace Sanna Marin as his party’s chair, told a Finnish tabloid newspaper the embarrassing photographs were not intended for public viewing...
A top Finnish politician in the running to replace former Prime Minister Sanna Marin as leader of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) has sought to explain how he came to be photographed stark naked, save a balaclava and Santa hat, with a group of friends giving Hitler salutes.

Antti Lindtman, the current chairman of the Social Democratic Parliamentary Group and a member of parliament for the Finnish district of Uusimaa, has admitted to being one of the individuals in a number of resurfaced photos taken when the 40-year-old politician was 18 years old.

The photographs, which show Lindtman and four other individuals posing in Santa hats and full face masks, equipped with replica firearms, and giving the Sieg Heil salute, have been circulated on social media and among the Finnish media since Tuesday. The SDP politician has now commented on the scandal via the Iltalehti tabloid newspaper.

“I am in the picture in the back with a plastic bullet gun in my hand,” Lindtman admitted.

“These pictures were not meant to be made public, mainly because we are scantily clad,”
he told the newspaper, adding that the photographs had been uploaded to a private website more than a decade ago and that Lindtman had asked the site’s administrator to remove the images years ago.

2023-07-07_11-44-55.jpg
Won’t harm his political future at all.

Exactly what a future world leader is expected to be…

The Ghibli, if it was one of the original models, is one of those dream cars

P1090755.jpg

I saw one Apollo launch from a distance. Wish I could have seen, and felt one from nearby. Supposedly 180 dB.

Arguably the pinnacle of American design and science. Especially since it was done with slide rules.

I saw one Apollo launch from a distance. Wish I could have seen, and felt one from nearby. Supposedly 180 dB.

Arguably the pinnacle of American design and science. Especially since it was done with slide rules.

I saw Apollo 11 launch from 7 miles away @ Cocoa Beach it was loud, big and the Earth shook! One of the greatest things I’ve seen in my life!

FUCK YEAH!!!!

I saw Apollo 11 launch from 7 miles away @ Cocoa Beach it was loud, big and the Earth shook! One of the greatest things I’ve seen in my life!

Also Werner Von Braun but at least we got him before the Soviets did.
IMG_5192.jpeg

Arguably the pinnacle of American design and science. Especially since it was done with slide rules………and Nazis.

Had to add the fix seeing WVB at the beginning of the vid trying his damndest not to sound like Dr Strangelove.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231

Starts at 0:45 ....Looks like the "Patriot Front" Glowbois and their families ("government rent-a-crowd") have been hired to be Branden fans - check out how they are filming Branden with their phones off).
Then more "sniffing" and telling a toddler "secrets" not to share with mother by Branden? That's Groomer stuff right there.

Last edited:
Propagandists on the right side of the uni party like to equate private security the rich demons secure to the gov’ts police that walk amongst us. The former is paid by and loyal to the rich demons while the latter makes a living by the money they steal by gunpoint from the working class and are loyal to the government criminals above their pay grade. One gives protection to a person while the other gives protection to a criminal organization working against the interest and to the detriment of the people. Think for yourselves and try and understand the difference.

Propagandists on the right side of the uni party like to equate private security the rich demons secure to the gov’ts police that walk amongst us. The former is paid by and loyal to the rich demons while the latter makes a living by the money they steal by gunpoint from the working class and are loyal to the government criminals above their pay grade. One gives protection to a person while the other gives protection to a criminal organization working against the interest and to the detriment of the people. Think for yourselves and try and understand the difference.
Interesting take on it and it does make sense.

Reactions: wade2big

The Ghibli, if it was one of the original models, is one of those dream cars

P1090755.jpg
Was he doing 185, I bet he lost his license and now he can’t drive.

Last edited:

My boss back in the 80’s was an x nasa engineer on Apollo 11. He said the day before launch they were testing the breakaway arms that hold the rocket and the top one hung up when it was retracted. It caused the rocket to wobble on the launch pad , he said it took 23 seconds to settle down and had a 11 foot arch. I bet there were some tight assholes during that 23 seconds.