• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1692193215818.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin

If its the one hitting NTx, IVM still works. Day 3 (of IVM), finally feeling better except this spider bite. SOB baby bit me through a 6 mil glove - had to use magnifying lens to see the fangs but it hurt for at least 4 hours after. Look like a little glob of snot - didn't even see the legs.

Last edited:
Add up all the coincidences and this is looking like it was planned all along.
Leftist corrupt government on a local scale in action every day.

Last edited:

Le5thal force met with lethal force. Good job.

It's what you get when as a people grift and corruption are allowed under the guise of "capitalism" or any other "ism" for that matter.

Don't take that for a anti "capitalist" statement.

Just that affairs between men should be held to just means.

Fucking Climate Change taking another life. We can't stand for this the .gov should tax us even more to stop these needless deaths due to Climate change. Tax me harder daddy!

And these are just the folks you hear about, and that were healthy.
How many others do we not hear about that might have had some comorbidity or were older?

"I suspect an incredible secret has been kept on this planet. The suddenly died exist in vast numbers - VAST NUMBERS - and it is they who continue to suffer the ravages of the clot shot."

They MUST, as in MUST do this. It is really the only thing standing in their way. If people are allowed to voice "unapproved" views their plans get much more difficult....MUCH.

We saw this during covid. The all out assault at the anti-vax people. Turns out we are right. Do you really think some of the things we have read about in this very thread would be going on if those pesky anti-vaxers could have been silenced.

This is going to be very key to what is going to happen in the next few years. OUR free speech in what is the new town square that is social media is what is under attack. And the rulings will hit this site as well.

Also if you think this is where it will end you are dead wrong.

What is so popular around here.....oh yea No Refunds.

Sucks for her kids.....Daddy I can't wake mommy up. I can't even get that into my head it hurts so bad. I feel for the guy.

But that shot is really Russian Roulette, there is no other word for it.

Reactions: Emerson0311
They MUST, as in MUST do this. It is really the only thing standing in their way. If people are allowed to voice "unapproved" views their plans get much more difficult....MUCH.

Gonna be 1, 2 ad 4 in that order.

We saw this during covid. The all out assault at the anti-vax people. Turns out we are right. Do you really think some of the things we have read about in this very thread would be going on if those pesky anti-vaxers could have been silenced.

This is going to be very key to what is going to happen in the next few years. OUR free speech in what is the new town square that is social media is what is under attack. And the rulings will hit this site as well.

Also if you think this is where it will end you are dead wrong.

Gonna be 1, 2 ad 4 in that order.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Nothing will change(and I mean EVERYTHING that's happening right now) until we are on the streets living there. We will continue to let this happen and do nothing but bitch on a forum.....

I'm included in the "We".......

Doc

Nothing will change(and I mean EVERYTHING that's happening right now) until we are on the streets living there. We will continue to let this happen and do nothing but bitch on a forum.....

I'm included in the "We".......

Doc
I think"WE" have self control
I think "WE" are tolerant
I think "WE" know where the line is
I think "WE" still have too much to lose
I think at some time"WE" will have nothing left to lose, well then"WE" will: ----------- !

I think"WE" have self control
I think "WE" are tolerant
I think "WE" know where the line is
I think "WE" still have too much to lose
I think at some time"WE" will have nothing left to lose, well then"WE" will: ----------- !
I think "WE" are a bunch of soft, pampered men that are waiting for someone else to do the dirty work
I think "WE" hide behind "tolerance" because we are afraid
I think "WE" hide behind "self control" because we think someone will ride to the rescue

I am including myself in that "WE". The founding fathers stacked bodies for the exact shit that is happening right now. WE have got to stop making excuses for inaction other than the fact that "WE" are not doing shit

The founding fathers stacked bodies for the exact shit that is happening right now.

You are wrong about this.

They stacked bodies for far less egregious grievances.
They would have revolted over an income tax...let alone the progressive taxes they foist on us now.
King George was a kind and gentle man, compared to the gaggle of assholes that represent us today....that includes the demoncrats and republicunts.