• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

1692971443631.jpeg

False... You are just making that up to pad your story, and leaving out the part where they got mad at me, similar to what you are doing when I told them trump would win. Again you are a liar.

You are just like them... Same level of extremeim, just the other side of the Isle.

Still never offering any solutions, just a pigion shitting in the park. This difference is, they are smart enough to organize and make change, all you do is huff and puff cry.
Birds of a feather.
Your saying Trump was going to win is a retarded response. There's no difference than standing around a roulette table and saying that the next roll is going to be red after the last seven were black. People will argue about the odds on either. That doesn't mean that they are not friends.

Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement both on federal and local level

Enrique Tarrio was an informant for years ,kept his ass out of jail with steady supply of assholes he informed on , so i guess he was no longer useful or better said more useful in Jail , having your prolific informer be front page news means his business model ran out of luck.

Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement both on federal and local level

Enrique Tarrio was an informant for years ,kept his ass out of jail with steady supply of assholes he informed on , so i guess he was no longer useful or better said more useful in Jail , having your prolific informer be front page news means his business model ran out of luck.
Like White boy Rick in Detroit. Kept him locked up till Gill Hill died.

Two thousand and twenty five children are missing in Maui.
So were they burned to death or trafficked or what?

IDK what happened but I truly believe something really EVIL took place. These folk need are support and prayers!!

all they care about is the money they get for each day a child is attending school, and what money they don't get when absent.
that is why they are passing laws to prosecute parents for truancy of their kids.

This ^^^^^ .

Civil War? The migrants aren’t French, it cannot be a civil war. It’s an invasion. The Mexicans in the USA going kinetic would not be a Civil War either.

By definition.
“Those who are conducting this travesty and creating this two-tier system of justice, I want to ask them what the heck, do you do want us to be in civil war? Because that's what's going to happen," Palin said during an interview on Newsmax's Eric Bolling The Balance on Thursday. "We're not going to keep putting up with this."

“Those who are conducting this travesty and creating this two-tier system of justice, I want to ask them what the heck, do you do want us to be in civil war? Because that's what's going to happen," Palin said during an interview on Newsmax's Eric Bolling The Balance on Thursday. "We're not going to keep putting up with this."

Of course “they” want a civil war, especially here in the US. That would allow the GOV to suspend all future elections, enforce martial law, vilify the people the fight back and fully go after guns and gun owners. The people pulling the strings are insulated from the action so they are ready any time.

Of course “they” want a civil war, especially here in the US. That would allow the GOV to suspend all future elections, enforce martial law, vilify the people the fight back and fully go after guns and gun owners. The people pulling the strings are insulated from the action so they are ready any time.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex
MASSIVE fraud uncovered in NY 2020 & 2022 elections