• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

You know you have a perfectly suitable hamburger press at the end of each forearm.
images (19).jpeg

Back the truck up..... The FED Reserve, Jerome Powell, Janet Yellen and Biden are all saying inflation is manageable.... ???????

There is always some virus that comes out of nowhere. Especially near the equator. Or in high population centers that are proximal to forests. It’s a part of life and death. That seems callous, but it is one of those facts of life. Trying to scare everyone into an MRNA vaccine because two dudes died, while not ideal, is not a pandemic. It’s an occurrence. We need to know and understand the difference.

You people need help. Not sure what kind, but damn.

In our defense… you did click on snipers hide. You clicked on “the Bear Pit.” And you clicked on “porta John.”

With greatest respect, what did you expect?? A Billy Graham revival in here??”

Triple volunteer… always ends up with the best and the weirdest!

Sirhr

Last edited:
Even with a full-MAGA administration in charge after 2024, finding and deporting all of those who are already here will be an absolute logistical and coordination nightmare.
smiley_thinking.gif
Easy, make it a felony with a 25k fine and mandatory 6 months in jail to hire any undocumented worker. Full stop. If you cannot verify that a worker is eligible to work, better not chance it.

Also zero help, nada, zip for any non-citizen. Don’t come here legally or illegally if you can’t support yourself.

Last edited:
Easy, make it a felony with a 25k fine and mandatory 6 months in jail to hire any undocumented worker. Full stop. If you cannot verify that a worker is eligible to work, better not chance it.

Also zero help, nada, zip for any non-citizen. Don’t come here legally or illegally if you can’t support yourself.
Sadly the employers are handicapped by the legal system. If a person supplies a legal id it's on the government and the E Verify system to notify the company whether the person is eligible to work or not. Many companies have been sued for discrimination for not hiring. There's no shortage of lawyers looking for a payday for these people.
Then you have the company that can't get wy ppl or blk ppl to get off the couch and actually work.
Eliminate the welfare and bogus disability and the lawyers will be like white on rice to stop that from happening.
Seeing the common denominator?
What do you call a room full of lawyers up to their necks in concrete? Not enough concrete

We are beyond screwed.

Even with a full-MAGA administration in charge after 2024, finding and deporting all of those who are already here will be an absolute logistical and coordination nightmare.
smiley_thinking.gif

Sadly the employers are handicapped by the legal system. If a person supplies a legal id it's on the government and the E Verify system to notify the company whether the person is eligible to work or not. Many companies have been sued for discrimination for not hiring. There's no shortage of lawyers looking for a payday for these people.
Then you have the company that can't get wy ppl or blk ppl to get off the couch and actually work.
Eliminate the welfare and bogus disability and the lawyers will be like white on rice to stop that from happening.
Seeing the common denominator?
What do you call a room full of lawyers up to their necks in concrete? Not enough concrete
If the government ever flips on illegal immigrants (and I'm not holding my breath) they will say that the only efficient way to keep track and deport everyone who doesn't belong here is to insert microchips.

The illegals won't stand in line for their microchip. It will be the citizens. "After all," they will contend, "you won't ever have to worry about carrying an ID, drivers license, birth certificate or passport. Just scan your hand at the gate and walk on through."

I'm not saying that I agree with it but that's what will be in the minds of some of our political masters. Now shut up and get back to working in the fields where you belong, peasants.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
If the government ever flips on illegal immigrants (and I'm not holding my breath) they will say that the only efficient way to keep track and deport everyone who doesn't belong here is to insert microchips.

The illegals won't stand in line for their microchip. It will be the citizens. "After all," they will contend, "you won't ever have to worry about carrying an ID, drivers license, birth certificate or passport. Just scan your hand at the gate and walk on through."

I'm not saying that I agree with it but that's what will be in the minds of some of our political masters. Now shut up and get back to working in the fields where you belong, peasants.
There's a plan and it is not the politicians idea. They are just tools for the evil behind the curtain.
A few days without food and water will have a majority standing in line for the mark. Greater than 75% of the worlds population just took an experimental injection for less. When your money is digital you're at the mercy of the benevolent government. Mao, Stalin, Hitler killed millions as has the USA. Don't be disillusioned because it was wrapped up in the stars and stripes

As in changing the cabin air filter and topping off the blinker fluid? (asking for a friend)
Yes. They have scheduled maintenance all the time. They have convoys as above when empty. When the actual nuke is in the trailer, feds stop all traffic on/off-ramps, and two to three helicopters circling above during all movements. It’s quite easy to see when is an empty convoy or loaded.

As a kid - our bus would be late getting us to school if they were moving missiles.

Yes. They have scheduled maintenance all the time. They have convoys as above when empty. When the actual nuke is in the trailer, feds stop all traffic on/off-ramps, and two to three helicopters circling above during all movements. It’s quite easy to see when is an empty convoy or loaded.
I worked at a place in Amarillo in the 1990s and we had a variety of convoys moving in and out of the facility. Just not as conspicuous.

Reactions: Bender
Actually, Italy has some of least restrictive gun laws in western Europe.
I was going on information that some Italians gave me. They might have been comparing their nation's gun laws to ours and the freedoms we still enjoy in some states. So it might have been a matter of perspective.

Reactions: Lange Carabine