• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

CkbejhjNGdwo.png

You can't believe any of those cock suckers.
The article begins with... A recent report from the far left.....

You know it's a full of shit article, just like if they printed something from a, far right...

Reactions: Mwalex
They will admit fraud as long as it isn't "meanignful" (i.e. in Georgia 13,000). That's why there was the incident to steal the unfolded mail-in, printed not marked) ballots at the guarded warehouse.
that's prolly why they "lost" the other ~150k ballots. i think those duplicates were found is a very limited number of ballots.

And this group will be acquitted just like the group that killed the white kid right in the parking lot of Lebron James' school.

Quote:
Five Republican presidential candidates were invited to take part in a “Thanksgiving Family Forum” hosted by The Family Leader, set to take place on Friday in Iowa, according to CNN. Bob Vander Plaats, president and CEO of The Family Leader, is an important Christian figure in conservative politics.

The RNC sent the candidates a letter warning them not to participate.

“It has come to the attention of the RNC Counsel’s Office that several Republican presidential candidates have been invited to participate in an open-press event in Iowa in November at which they would ‘gather around the table to have a moderated, friendly, and open discussion about the issues,'” the Oct. 28 letter obtained by Real Clear Politics said.

“In other words, a debate.”

In order to qualify for the RNC debates, the candidates had to sign a pledge vowing not to participate in any others.

“Accordingly, please be advised that any Republican presidential candidate who participates in this or other similar events will be deemed to have violated this pledge and will be disqualified from taking part in any future RNC-sanctioned presidential primary debates,” the letter warned.

And this group will be acquitted just like the group that killed the white kid right in the parking lot of Lebron James' school.
Remember the Jena 6...

The link is not working. However this one is:

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer

Guess I missed this bs!
There was a thread. When I saw who sponsored it - I ignored it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Mwalex and mtrmn
  • Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
They can police all they want. Until they start actually following through and putting the trash in jail it doesn't matter.

Dollarwise, this is the worst possible scenario.
Eliminating the problem, the most economical way, is the route to go.
America has lost it's ability to eliminate problems.

Reactions: devildog93
Dollarwise, this is the worst possible scenario.
Eliminating the problem, the most economical way, is the route to go.
America has lost it's ability to eliminate problems.

If you eliminate problems, you can't launder taxpayer money for decades trying to "fix" it. Ask deblassios wife in NY. They stole a billion.

A gift from Joe from Old Mexico.

I don't know just what the demographic of the YMCA is, somewhere between the Village People and pedo heaven I am guessing.....so lets just say not so nice folk.

Being in and out of jail on a regular basis we get tested for TB I would say at least yearly.

I don't think this is anything new.

You guys know I like to babble about my latest book in my sticky little paws. Currently it is this one.
1699882571322.png

But this is not your normal "SOG" type book. It is not, at least so far a book about guys running around with Nung buddies and CAR-15's (oh so I want one, but not bad enough to go through the paperwork bullshit)

This is a book about the "behind the scenes". It starts in the 50's. Currently I am up to the mid 60's when the CIA handed over control to the military. And as you guessed it was not too happy about it. In reading this book what has crossed my mind more then once is, are these guys on the same side....and with this shit going on no wonder Vietnam turned out this way.

I don't want to hijack this thread with a book review, perhaps an update in the book report thread.

But with this post, yea I can see how that alphabet agencies see the military as the enemy.

Now this will piss some Brits off.

But what happens to Dunhill and others in the country that source some fantastic pipe tobacco and cigars? How soon until they are targeted? "Completely smoke free by 2030".

Now this will piss some Brits off.

But what happens to Dunhill and others in the country that source some fantastic pipe tobacco and cigars? How soon until they are targeted? "Completely smoke free by 2030".

The UK is close to being at a breaking point right now. Violence committed by migrants is already off the charts and I believe the vast majority of latent anger is being bottled up by people who are still clinging on to a few remaining threads of normalcy, like their families and jobs and soccer. That tobacco stuff might very well be the tipping point that ignites everything else. Most huge revolts throughout history have started over something minor like a local government not allowing leather to be tanned at a certain time of the day or similar stupid shit, but then all bottled up and preexisting grievances explode once the first acts of physical violence erupt and the fire spreads. The vast majority of weekend sports bar brawlers in the UK might not have started ambushing cops and bashing their skulls in over COVID lockowns or their neighbor's cousin's daughter getting raped by Ahmed and then released with no bail. They might have held a latent anger, but it is channeled partly through fighting at the next soccer game. However, fuck with the vices that define their culture, like beer, cigars/tobacco, and various cuisine, and that might just flash-ignite all preexisting grievances into detonation.

The UK, like South Korea, is a land marked by long periods of chilly, windy, and wet weather. They are indoor cultures, where drinking alcohol, watching sports, smoking, and dining are the main things keeping the social network held together.

The UK has already pretty much banned everything that is fun, cool, and useful. At this point they might as well just ban life itself. It is unimaginable how the citizens of that place can tolerate and put up with such horseshit when during the Middle Ages, their ancestors were known to revolt over the slightest incursion into their daily lives and turn on the full heat with entire ranks of nobility being massacred. And now?

Last edited:

They need to take their "inclusive" shit and put it where the sun don't shine. "How about if you don't like it here, YOU leave?" "Inclusiveness" is equal to being forced to share your home with drug using squatters AND having to buy them clean syringes too.