• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Please stop using Israel as the poster child for the armed citizen, they are not ,Israeli propaganda on folks with guns must count as the greatest fraud ever.
All show no go.

The only time they had to use it , they had none period ''all show no go'' ,asides from chicks posing with Ar15 on Tik Tok and Instagram for years there was none to be found on October 7th add to that incompetent IDF that mowed down friend and foe alike, probably killing as many Israeli civilians as Hamas on that day.

To top it all off that one time that good guy with the gun came to the rescue and shot both terrorists, the incompetent monkey from IDF executed him in cold blood. A feat they repeated many times over in Gaza with their hostages and on top of that something like 20% of all IDF casualties are from friendly fire.
To top it all off that one time that good guy with the gun came to the rescue and shot both terrorists, the incompetent from IDF executed him in cold blood.
strikes home.. remember Colorado

"The police killing of a Colorado man praised as a hero for preventing a mass shooting" earlier this year ...2021
RIP - John Hurley, 40,

A ‘hero’ bystander took down a gunman who killed a cop. Then an officer shot him​

wlmatf8Kv0FH.jpeg

1 gold coin = 1 can of SPAM
Today Gold is at $2,033 / ounce.
Spam is at $4.49.
Campbell's Pork and Beans are at $3.73.
1 ounce of gold will buy you 452 cans of Spam or 545 cans of Pork and Beans.
As time passes, gold will always buy more than a USD.

Spam is at $4.49.

All right, not when you waddle into the store and the shelves are empty.
one gold coin=one can of SPAM
Image 4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Spam is at $4.49.

Those are PRE prices, you need to look at POST prices…….

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Nothing projects weakness more than a warning like this. The only warning Houthis deserve is when they see an American Flag it means they are about to die.

All right, not when you waddle into the store and the shelves are empty.
one gold coin=one can of SPAM
View attachment 8313178
I agree 100%.
We are seeing a lot of articles about a younger generation that does not know how to cook.
When the grocery store shelves are empty the young people assume they can get their next meal at Taco Bell, they will be disappointed.

Those are PRE prices, you need to look at POST prices…….
POST prices will be "priceless". The two things I have focused most on growing "consistently" in my garden are corn and potatoes. I grow other things but when it comes right down to gettin' by those two are on the top of my list. The corn is two fold. I can consume it and it attracts deer (protean). Physical gold does not enter into that equation.

Attachments

• IMG_9981.JPG
    IMG_9981.JPG
    553.9 KB · Views: 41
"In exchange for his work, the FBI paid at least $54,000 in cash. Part of that haul included an envelope, handed over by his primary FBI handler in December 2020, filled with $23,000 in cash as payment for a mission accomplished. "

Chappel - the FBI 'informant' who participated in the entrapment scheme.

The absolute craziest thing about the whole Witmer, "kidnapping", Reichstag Fire was that the FBI architect behind it, and creating a scene at the Michigan statehouse, was made the head of the DC bureau right before January 6th, and it appears he ran the exact same playbook.

Figure the DOJ wants to prosecute any of them for crimes now that the truth has come out...

That would be awesome since all mine got lost in a boating accident where I lost my boat also

Doc
Feds:
“We found your boat, but we’re having difficulty finding the weapons..... could you come on down to our office for a deposition, err, I mean make a statement, uhh, you know, just talk with us about where to look for them?”
EB76B222-7F68-40AC-A383-C5D23B9CC6CD.png

Spam is at $4.49.

You can't eat gold but you can eat a can of Spam. When shit hits the fan you can trade a can of Spam for the things you need. If someone is exchanging goods for gold they will have enough henchmen for protection and they will just take your gold and feed you to the coyotes.

Reactions: Uhlan and mosin46

This right here is the most important thing to pay attention to. Epstein and the see eye ay ran a honeypot operation that was used to control everyone. The list of people that went to the island (now controlled) is important, but they are just puppets.

If you want to know who is running the world, these meetings with those two people right there are just a step away from that answer. Those two worked directly for the people who are really in charge.

This right here is the most important thing to pay attention to. Epstein and the see eye ay ran a honeypot operation that was used to control everyone. The list of people that went to the island (now controlled) is important, but they are just puppets.

If you want to know who is running the world, these meetings with those two people right there are just a step away from that answer. Those two worked directly for the people who are really in charge.
of course our "experts" blame others, like they weren't letting it happen.

High-end sex ring in Boston and D.C. areas was 'honeypot' scheme by Russia, China, South Korea or even Israel - to ensnare US officials, intelligence experts believe​