• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

When you totally alienate your voter base what else is left.

IMG_2691.jpeg

They better draft women of all colors then. For as long as I have been alive, the feminist cunts have been screaming for equal rights.
It doesn't matter who they draft. Who will they send as fodder? They will accomplish their replacement goals one way or another. Didn't take the jab - they will still get ya!

It doesn't matter who they draft. Who will they send as fodder? They will accomplish their replacement goals one way or another. Didn't take the jab - they will still get ya!
I don't doubt what you are saying.

What I am getting at is that they won't be able to accomplish their goals without consequences. There will be a lot of people revolting against a draft.

Another thing to consider is the fifth column here at home. When they see us entangled in other countries, worse than we are now, we're going to see a lot more illegals committing crimes of violence or a REAL insurrection. We haven't seen how bad it can really get yet!

If you were a draftee, do you really feel like going overseas to fight in a pointless war when your loved ones may die at home at the hands of a fifth-columnist?

Forcing someone to fight for someone else's family while their own is threatened at home is a recipe for disaster.

By Alex Swoyer - The Washington Times - Friday, January 12, 2024

Former President Ronald Reagan’s attorney general and two law professors who clerked for the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia are challenging special counsel Jack Smith‘s authority to prosecute former President Donald Trump, saying a private citizen can’t bring criminal charges.

Former Attorney General Edwin Meese and law professors Steven Calabresi and Gary Lawson, in a 25-page filing to the Supreme Court, say there’s no constitutional or statutory authority for Attorney General Merrick Garland‘s appointment of Mr. Smith to conduct the high-level criminal investigation of Mr. Trump because he was a private citizen and not confirmed by the Senate.
Mr. Smith previously worked as a U.S. attorney, but at the time of his appointment in November 2022 was living in the Netherlands, according to reports.

Biden should add killing Americans to his 2024 campaign.

Clearly something he can deliver on.

Reactions: Mwalex
I can't find the original post by LBC - but remember that significant first responder call-out in Miami?

Supposedly aliens in the mall. Two separate occasions. (Holograms?)

Aliens are false flag bs. I’ve seen 15-20 cops show up for one bar fight.

Last edited:
yes. actually the loss of civic virtue and the rise of christianity. but,also read "the fall of the roman empire" by peter heather 2006. in contrast to gibbon a relatively short 480 pages. he ties the fall directly to gemanic immigration and invasion. he lays out the same sort of time line we are now seeing. also thinks non roman aliens taking over the army was the death blow. troops had no grounding in roman culture,were loyal only to their own generals and were able to take whatever they wanted from society by force. pretty much what we see happening today. IMHO the average white male like on here is more able to resist and survive a destructive military than the average roman farmer or city dweller. that is while mideast vets are still functional. ww2,korea,vietnam pretty much out of it. unfortunately what will replace the white males are already trained military by cartels,hamas,china and inner city gangs. so,who knows? will be ugly whatever.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Should have taken a pic, but swung by the Bass Pro in NW San Antonio this afternoon on my way home from Audie Murphy after getting some happy juice injected into my knees. I was stunned, and honestly couldn’t believe what I was seeing…watched 4 military age middle eastern dudes try to buy rifles and handguns at the gun counter as I was standing in line to get some LR primers. Looked like they were eventually denied because they didn’t have the correct credentials, but the jackass behind the counter just seemed clueless, and was just derp-a-derping along with the sales process like nothing odd was afoot.

Watching them literally had the hairs on the back of my neck standing up; the vibe they were giving off had me so much on edge that I almost left, but just observed.

They’re here y’all. Only thing that surprised me was that they were trying to buy weapons through legit sources.

Hope I’m wrong.

Edit: for any fucktard glowies watching this thread, do your fucking job and have someone pull the security tapes at that Bass Pro from about 15:00-15:30 or so local time on Friday, 12 Jan ‘24. Try to gain some actual info from your observations here.

Last edited:
Should have taken a pic, but swung by the Bass Pro in NE San Antonio this afternoon on my way home from Audie Murphy after getting some happy juice injected into my knees. I was stunned, and honestly couldn’t believe what I was seeing…watched 4 military age middle eastern dudes try to buy rifles and handguns at the gun counter as I was standing in line to get some LR primers. Looked like they were eventually denied because they didn’t have the correct credentials, but the jackass behind the counter just seemed clueless, and was just derp-a-derping along with the sales process like nothing odd was afoot.

Watching them literally had the hairs on the back of my neck standing up; the vibe they were giving off had me so much on edge that I almost left, but just observed.

They’re here y’all. Only thing that surprised me was that they were trying to buy weapons through legit sources.

Hope I’m wrong.

edit: for any fucktard glowies watching this thread, do your fucking job and have someone pull the security tapes at that Bass Pro from about 15:00-15:30 or so local time this afternoon. Try to gain some actual info from your observations here.
Soon enough they will find a different means to acquire firearms. Could this attempted purchase been being conducted by an alphabet agency, like a sting operation, like when the Sheriff uses underage people to purchase beer at the corner store?

Soon enough they will find a different means to acquire firearms. Could this attempted purchase been being conducted by an alphabet agency, like a sting operation, like when the Sheriff uses underage people to purchase beer at the corner store?
As fucked up as it sounds, I hope that was all it was.

Interesting to observe. A Speaker of the House going by the "Rule Book".
Similar to a base ball Umpire with a Rule Book sticking out of his back pocket, for all to read.
He is umpiring the final game of the World Series with two warring teams and a stadium full of fans, frothing at the mouth.
By rule, he is restricted to calling balls and strikes. After every pitch there is an uproar and debris thrown on the field.
The announcers are losing their voices from screaming over the crowd. There will be riots in the street, regardless of the winner.
There will be weeks of play backs of his "strike zone", split second calls "did the runner beat the ball to the base"?
If the Umpire is removed before the final call, there will be chaos on the field and calls of favoritism.
Meanwhile the bookies are making more now than ever before.
Enjoy the game you have no control over.

Interesting to observe. A Speaker of the House going by the "Rule Book".
Similar to a base ball Umpire with a Rule Book sticking out of his back pocket, for all to read.
He is umpiring the final game of the World Series with two warring teams and a stadium full of fans, frothing at the mouth.
By rule, he is restricted to calling balls and strikes. After every pitch there is an uproar and debris thrown on the field.
The announcers are losing their voices from screaming over the crowd. There will be riots in the street, regardless of the winner.
There will be weeks of play backs of his "strike zone", split second calls "did the runner beat the ball to the base"?
If the Umpire is removed before the final call, there will be chaos on the field and calls of favoritism.
Meanwhile the bookies are making more now than ever before.
Enjoy the game you have no control over.

The problem has never been with the leftist democrats. They are always going to do what is expected of them.

The problem is with the RINOs who help the democrats which is like a batter deliberately striking out for the other team.

The problem has never been with the leftist democrats. They are always going to do what is expected of them.

The problem is with the RINOs who help the democrats which is like a batter deliberately striking out for the other team.
They are all RINOs.
All the world is a stage. This act of the play has been repeated a thousand times and the play ends the same way every time. Part two of this act is to delay the deal until they get to D day and the Pravda screams that veterans benefits and grandma's SS check is not going to be sent. A few days later GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN!!! OMG!!! The holdouts get some pork and sign on. There's still a few holdouts but just enough flip to get the spending passed.

Should have taken a pic, but swung by the Bass Pro in NE San Antonio this afternoon on my way home from Audie Murphy after getting some happy juice injected into my knees. I was stunned, and honestly couldn’t believe what I was seeing…watched 4 military age middle eastern dudes try to buy rifles and handguns at the gun counter as I was standing in line to get some LR primers. Looked like they were eventually denied because they didn’t have the correct credentials, but the jackass behind the counter just seemed clueless, and was just derp-a-derping along with the sales process like nothing odd was afoot.

Hope I’m wrong.

edit: for any fucktard glowies watching this thread, do your fucking job and have someone pull the security tapes at that Bass Pro from about 15:00-15:30 or so local time this afternoon. Try to gain some actual info from your observations here.
'The guy behind the counter' would sell every AR/Ak in the store to wild-eyed middle easterners and non English speaking illegal aliens as long as their fake I.D.s and yellow forms passed the ATF sniff test.

Reactions: Father O’blivion
So, "Kill the Umpire".. ?... Seems the problem's still exist. Perhaps the Speaker is not the problem.

Kevin McCarthy, Nancy Pelosi, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, Dennis Hastert, Newt Gingrich
This is the same deal McCarthy had previously agreed to the WH while he was Speaker.
Until Congress becomes fiscally responsible nothing will change, election year smoke and mirrors to keep the economy looking healthy and government running.

fucking scum belong is prison.

Good luck.

She's triple protected, first as a Democrat, next as Hollywood elite and finally, under the 'My poor, persecuted, chosen people' clause.

This is the same deal McCarthy had previously agreed to the WH while he was Speaker.
Until Congress becomes fiscally responsible nothing will change, election year smoke and mirrors to keep the economy looking healthy and government running.

I am unaware of any Johnson hand shake deals.

Reactions: Beefmanne
And I should have added, find a way that all politicians in congress and the president has his pay, medical benefits and any retirement benefits stopped and not to reimburse them for whenever it was shutdown.

See how fast shit gets passed then

not a big surprise.

Klaus promised #1. Biden made sure it can happen by allowing China access backinto our grids.
Well, one of those is easy to avoid. I have to think mass shootings around synagogues and churches would place higher than malls though.