• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

L3UZF2AMb5QC.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
Reactions: Maxwell
Seriously, the FAA is already mentally handicapped. Can’t imagine how much worse they can get. Guess we’ll see? 🤡👍
Exactly.......if there was a poster child for government incompetence......it would be the FAA. 30 years behind the times.....minimum.

Reactions: Mwalex
kind of at a loss for words, but at least they did something before he hurt somebody.

Yeah, because pre-crime is always a good thing.

I read somewhere most mass shootings are committed by people with guns. We should start looking really closely at those kind of people.

Yeah, because pre-crime is always a good thing.

I read somewhere most mass shootings are committed by people with guns. We should start looking really closely at those kind of people.
i'm just saying they let it slide when he just wanted to kill "transphobes", whoever that is.
i don't think i've ever encountered one, and probably wouldn't care, since i don't chat up strangers.
sick of hearing some terrorist was "known to authorities" after the fact. i suppose we may differ on "credible threat".

The quiet anti-woke revolution has already been well underway in many places:

The UK's flagship carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth, set to deploy to Yemen amidst the Houthi situation, cannot even do so along with other capital ships due to enlistment crisis in the British armed forces' ranks.

The trend #MenWalkingAway, which had first started in response to the feminist weaponization of the #MeToo movement, has now grown into a silent shadow engulfing almost every country ruled by woke politics, threatening to pull the very foundations under their feet.

In the UK, schools and the government had told an entire generation of young white men that:

- They are born racist.
- That they are the problem in society.
- That they are not fit to carry guns to protect themselves and their loved ones.
- That if they carried knives, they are cowards.
- That the rape and murder of their fellow countrymen and women at the hands of invading scum are moot issues.

So what did this generation of young men do? They simply replied: "Okay. So FUCK your society. Why should we contribute to a society that hates us and wants us gone?" An estimated 18-24 MILLION young white and citizen East Asian males in the UK are not joining the military or other functions in government. They are either working private jobs with the sole intention of stacking up money and then getting out of the country altogther, or they have gone off the grid, joining the British Isle's rapidly growing population of rugged survivalists and "van campers". Many leftist rags have accused "right wing blogs", "Andrew Tate propaganda", and other "red pill online content" of "poisoning" the minds of these youth, which they had hoped so eagerly will come of age to boost their aging infrastructures and now lost. But in reality, they had filled the minds of kids with real useless and divisive poison in government schools and these same youth as soon as they found more educational, useful, and lifesaving material elsewhere, they abandoned the woke indoctrination at a single blink.

And the classic leftist reaction: Shocked Pikachu faces. "But... But.... But.. You can't do that! Come back!".

What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

Last edited:

The UK's flagship carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth, set to deploy to Yemen amidst the Houthi situation, cannot even do so along with other capital ships due to enlistment crisis in the British armed forces' ranks.

The trend #MenWalkingAway, which had first started in response to the feminist weaponization of the #MeToo movement, has now grown into a silent shadow engulfing almost every country ruled by woke politics, threatening to pull the very foundations under their feet.

In the UK, schools and the government had told an entire generation of young white men that:

- They are born racist.
- That they are not fit to carry guns to protect themselves and their loved ones.
- That the rape and murder of their fellow countrymen and women at the hands of invading scum are moot issues.

So what did this generation of young men do? They simply replied: "Okay. So FUCK your society. Why should we contribute to a society that hates us and wants us gone?" An estimated 18-24 MILLION young white and citizen East Asian males in the UK are not joining the military or other functions in government. They are either working private jobs with the sole intention of stacking up money and then getting out of the country altogther, or they have gone off the grid, joining the British Isle's rapidly growing population of rugged survivalists and "van campers". Many leftist rags have accused "right wing blogs", "Andrew Tate propaganda", and other "red pill online content" of "poisoning" the minds of these youth, which they had hoped so eagerly will come of age to boost their aging infrastructures and now lost. But in reality, they had filled the minds of kids with real useless and divisive poison in government schools and these same youth as soon as they found more educational, useful, and lifesaving material elsewhere, they abandoned the woke indoctrination at a single blink.

And the classic leftist reaction: Shocked Pikachu faces. "But... But.... But.. You can't do that! Come back!".

Pretty good analysis.
If I may add something. I think the leftist/globalist are now adapting their playbook as they see the young men as you call them flying the mind-controlled territories. They now understand that woke policies are not working well enough and do not provides the intended results. So they will find a way to block all those men in a corner, so they can hardly adapt or overcome their policies. If you ask me, I think it will be done through regulations (e,g. forbid camping, make some martial arts illegal, license to own animals).

turks and kurds going at each other

Soldiering in snow covered mountains

Pretty good analysis.
If I may add something. I think the leftist/globalist are now adapting their playbook as they see the young men as you call them flying the mind-controlled territories. They now understand that woke policies are not working well enough and do not provides the intended results. So they will find a way to block all those men in a corner, so they can hardly adapt or overcome their policies. If you ask me, I think it will be done through regulations (e,g. forbid camping, make some martial arts illegal, license to own animals).
Already happening. In the long run the deep state will give real benefits to capable volunteers, like the old days when killing for your adopted country bought you citizenship.

This could be a very smart move. Have them all in one place and send ice in to send them all back!
That's not going to happen. There's a different agenda. ICE is for the flooding of our republic with the dredges. Even during the Trump administration they did their best to defy the rules.

- They are born racist.

I see an excuse to enlist the invaders.
Wonder how beholden they'll be to the locals...

R