• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Once we make the list by purchasing a bullet, or a gun, or walking into Cabela's or being on SnipersHide - does it really matter how many more lists they make? To the imbedded leftists in government - we are already viewed as the enemy. What, are we going to be twice as much of an enemy now that we wore a MAGA hat? I doubt it.

Us vs Them has been a "thing" since the beginning of time. It's how humans get shit done. Us vs Them.

Always accusing others of the shit they do…
BJB7gmUJyDth.jpeg

Like it or not, he holds the majority in the Senate. It's always been obvious the wants America to be reduced to rubble.
Even if the Budget is sent to the President, he can veto it...
Getting rid of the Speaker of the House is doing nothing more than "killing the messenger".
America is nearing the point of no return. Snug up.

1705587048873.jpeg

Reactions: 10ring'r
Question:
What would removing the Speaker of the House accomplish ? A new speaker could send a budget to the Senate and if the Senate rejects it then the final death blow would be with the Senators. Yes, oversimplified.

Opinions of how this will end ?

Although I’m not impressed with Speaker Johnson currently not going to write him off yet.

World de-dollarization movement combined with National debt. changes everything unless Congress is willingly lowering the standard of the American way of life knowingly. The only responsible path Speaker Johnson can take “shut it down” period. The 1.66 trillion is not including the entire budget.
forgot to ad in that, replacing Johnson would completely undermine the entire Republican Party.

Last edited:
Although I’m not impressed with Speaker Johnson currently not going to write him off yet.

World de-dollarization movement combined with National debt. changes everything unless Congress is willingly lowering the standard of the American way of life knowingly. The only responsible path Speaker Johnson can take “shut it down” period. The 1.66 trillion is not including the entire budget.
forgot to ad in that, replacing Johnson would completely undermine the entire Republican Party.
America has much larger problem's than this budget. At times, I see the focus on "the budget" is simply one more diversion.
If / when the budget challenge is solved... The other problem's will still exist.

America has much larger problem's than this budget. At times, I see the focus on "the budget" is simply one more diversion.
If / when the budget challenge is solved... The other problem's will still exist.
Well, it depends on how you prioritize problems. The current federal debt is about 123% of the GDP and that is not sustainable. That ratio can lead to a massive economic collapse and that would be HUGE problem. These are all attacks from the same people just on different fronts.

Well, it depends on how you prioritize problems. The current federal debt is about 123% of the GDP and that is not sustainable. That ratio can lead to a massive economic collapse and that would be HUGE problem. These are all attacks from the same people just on different fronts.
I'll say this with a bit of sarcasm... Ask your friends and family to write down one problem they see America facing. Put all those scraps of paper in a hat. Shake them up and pull out just one slip of paper. Read what the problem is. Ask if anyone is seeing out leaders in DC working on solving this problem. Attempting to prioritize" anything in America leads down one more rabbit hole.

Not my priorities but here are some American's are focused on.

1705592818976.png

Reactions: devildog93
Stop trying to swim up stream. Start your own one man business.... Lawn care, dog walker, car washer, delivery service, personal shopper, snow plow sidewalks, pull weeds, etc. American's are lazy... Just be their "go to" man when the dry cleaning needs to be picked up and they are watching streaming TV.

I'll say this with a bit of sarcasm... Ask your friends and family to write down one problem they see America facing. Put all those scraps of paper in a hat. Shake them up and pull out just one slip of paper. Read what the problem is. Ask if anyone is seeing out leaders in DC working on solving this problem. Attempting to prioritize" anything in America leads down one more rabbit hole.

View attachment 8326309
I see the point but no one said that the average person was smart enough to be able to prioritize the "problems" correctly or understand the root cause of a problem. For most of us perception is reality so what we think is an issue is an issue.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I see the point but no one said that the average person was smart enough to be able to prioritize the "problems" correctly or understand the root cause of a problem. For most of us perception is reality so what we think is an issue is an issue.
True.... New problems are being conceived before old problems are solved.... Unsustainable.

Reactions: Mwalex
Long story short. 10 years ago (in my home country, not the US of A), I got an interview for a well known tech company for what I would call a dream job (6 figure salary, highly technical). Only 5 minutes in the interview, I was asked what was my political belief because at some point I mentioned I was a pilot.

The HR interjected and told the manager he cannot ask that question. He didn't care, asked a second time.

I said I had not political affiliation, which was true back in the day. He said something like 'Yea, because these military people, I hate all of them'. I was stunned. Went to the end of the interview; and of course got a negative in less than 24 hours (wasn't expecting something else). The manager was literally the perfect libtard, foreign born (ex-USSR country).

View attachment 8326309
Every problem the US has stems from politicians, plain and simple. Get rid of them, eventually the problems will go away! :mad:

Not syphilis. Friction blisters -its his non-gloved hand so I assume either new golf clubs or because Melania is in mourning over her mother and not providing wifely duties.

But...

First, An Apparent Seizure, Now a Strange Hole in Hillary’s Tongue

August 1, 2016/by Doug Ross
The Interwebs have been blowing up of late with a startling picture of Hillary Rodham Clinton appearing to shriek in laughter while standing next to one Barrack Hussein Obama.
I believe it may have been Glenn Reynolds who first examined the picture closely and wondered “What the heck is that dark thing on Hillary’s tongue?”
160731-hole-in-hillarys-tongue-closeup

Now this is what syphilis (primary syphilitic chancre) looks like. Not saying this is what Hillary had above, but the image is consistent with that diagnosis.

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41
Is Congress aware of this secret-court and is essentially an act of treason against America

Section 3 of the Executive Order of October 7, 2022, “Enhancing Safeguards for United States Signals Intelligence Activities,” authorizes and directs the Attorney General to issue regulations to establish a Data Protection Review Court (“DPRC”) as the second level of a two-level redress mechanism. On October 7, 2022, Attorney General Merrick Garland signed a new regulation establishing the DPRC. The DPRC independently reviews determinations made by the Civil Liberties Protection Officer of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (“ODNI CLPO”) in response to qualifying complaints sent by individuals through appropriate public authorities that allege certain violations of United States law in the conduct of United States signals intelligence activities.