• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Attachments

• 1706135534112.png
    1706135534112.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
Sometimes I ask a question in order to see different perspectives. It helps put some balance in this crazy world.
Suppose $2,025.00 fell out of thin air and landed on your kitchen table. No strings attached.
What would you do with it ? Seriously, give it some thought.

Tangibles.

Get what you need.

If you are set, then get some for the ignorant neighbor.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Biden doesn't have the balls or the stupidity to do it. It would be a huge tactical mistake
This could go any number of ways. Every option has probably been discussed and therefore nothing has a zero percent chance of happening. It being an election year ramps this whole thing up. How the cartels react will also be interesting if it gets beyond political theater since this eats into their revenue stream potentially. I expect accusations of treason and insurrection coming out of DC quickly and legal justifications for why this is the case. That could change things beyond tough talk on both sides. Even if this gets solved it will result in residual lawsuits that will go to the SC.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
This could go any number of ways. Every option has probably been discussed and therefore nothing has a zero percent chance of happening. It being an election year ramps this whole thing up. How the cartels react will also be interesting if it gets beyond political theater since this eats into their revenue stream potentially. I expect accusations of treason and insurrection coming out of DC quickly and legal justifications for why this is the case. That could change things beyond tough talk on both sides. Even if this gets solved it will result in residual lawsuits that will go to the SC.
Army National Guard under constant deployment to augment (replace?) Active Army overseas. Many of the most deployed ARNG units come from Red States. Would be interesting if Red State governors and Red State populations dug in their heels and pushed back on the constant mobilization of their ARNG Soldiers. Let the Blue State ARNG units shoulder the load overseas and let the Red State ARNG units support Texas. Elites hate "flyover country" - so let the woke states shoulder the load.

Dang, another giant piece of the puzzle that is not getting enough attention. The biggest news in years has happened over the last few days.
-Cawthorn's interview with Tucker
-the scientist that set up the bioweapon labs and developed the bioweapon was on the Epstein list
-The Kari Lake recording
-this latest OMG video

These stories are exposing how the world is run and are only a couple steps away from the people running the show. It's a giant honeypot that has everyone in power controlled. I think these are the biggest news stories right now and hardly anyone is paying attention.

4C7E5BEE-229F-480E-847A-CBFDE900A79B.jpeg
185A0B89-9503-4266-BB35-2C82C207F622.png
E449C2F6-A26F-489B-8FAC-3137D4F54BB7.png

Hillary and the pedoligarchy are involved in this somehow. Remember all her shenanigans there

Hasn't the shoe already been on the other foot for a few years now?

Yes It has, no doubt. To varying degrees of course. But this path is only going to lead to more division and "one-upping". Big part of the issue IMO.

EX: IL bans firearms, SCOTUS strikes it down and IL refuses to comply.

Can easily see the slope...and yes we were already on it, just adding nitrous to the race to the bottom I guess.

Last edited:
Yes It has, no doubt. To varying degrees of course. But this path is only going to lead to more division and "one-upping". Big part of the issue IMO. And personally, I agree with the move, will just see what precedent it creates.

EX: IL bans firearms, SCOTUS strikes it down and IL refuses to comply.

Can easily see the slope...and yes we were already on it, just adding nitrous I guess.
This is a very astute observation. If states just ignore the SC rulings and enacted laws, do we have a country? I’m not dividing between constitutional and unconstitutional rulings and laws ( much larger discussion that won’t be solved here), but the real issue is what happens if states decide they can go their own way regardless of what the federal government wants? That is one of the important aspects of this whole thing that few are actually considering. Along those lines, the east and west coast states are not considering just how dissatisfied the middle of the country actually is, and how much the coasts’ own prosperity is dependent upon them. That seems to be lost in all of this.

If we don’t have a constitution we have no standard and everything is made up as we go. The house is on shifting sand. That’s very bad.

“New Hampshire exit polling revealed that a significant percentage of voters who participated in the Republican primary in the Granite State were not Republicans, with the vast majority of non-Republican voters voting for Nikki ‘Nimarata’ Haley.”

“New Hampshire exit polling revealed that a significant percentage of voters who participated in the Republican primary in the Granite State were not Republicans, with the vast majority of non-Republican voters voting for Nikki ‘Nimarata’ Haley.”
Ironically reading local news reports from 4 different states ignores this aspect of voting, the one day swapping to boost her numbers. Essentially like pulling out mail in ballots for crooked Joe. Simply convinces me nothing reported by the mainstream stream networks i grew up with can be trusted for being reported accurately.

This is a very astute observation. If states just ignore the SC rulings and enacted laws, do we have a country? I’m not dividing between constitutional and unconstitutional rulings and laws ( much larger discussion that won’t be solved here), but the real issue is what happens if states decide they can go their own way regardless of what the federal government wants? That is one of the important aspects of this whole thing that few are actually considering. Along those lines, the east and west coast states are not considering just how dissatisfied the middle of the country actually is, and how much the coasts’ own prosperity is dependent upon them. That seems to be lost in all of this.

If we don’t have a constitution we have no standard and everything is made up as we go. The house is on shifting sand. That’s very bad.
The issue started when the President refuses to enforce the laws passed by Congress. "Two wrongs do not make a right...blah, blah". So the states just keep living with the corruption?

The issue started when the President refuses to enforce the laws passed by Congress. "Two wrongs do not make a right...blah, blah". So the states just keep living with the corruption?
That is loosely my point. If you have two legally bound entities and one doesn't agree to honor the contract, even if they previously agreed to it, there is effectively no standard between the parties because there is a violation of the contract. In order to keep the relationship in place there are really only a few courses of action: 1). one of the parties has to give in and conform to what the other party wants OR 2). create a new standard. The third option is to dissolve the contract and go separate ways. The fact that we are beginning to talk about which road to go down is evidence of how serious this could be - if it isn't all for show on Abbott's part as part of a future presidential run, etc.

"The Biden administration is reconsidering its military priorities in the Middle East and is considering the possibility of withdrawing from Syria, Foreign Policy Magazine reported today, Wednesday. The American magazine cited sources in the White House, the Department of Defense, and the Department of State, stating that Washington is no longer interested in staying in Syria. The magazine added that Washington sees its presence in Syria as no longer necessary and is actively exploring the timing and method of withdrawal. It’s worth noting that US bases in Syria have been subjected to multiple attacks since October 7th of last year."

"The US Department of Defense has dismissed media reports suggesting that Washington may end its occupation of part of Syria, calling them “erroneous.”

Responding to a query from Russia’s RIA Novosti on Wednesday, a Pentagon spokesman denied reports this week by Foreign Policy magazine and Middle East news outlet Al-Monitor. Foreign Policy claimed on Wednesday that US government officials were having “active internal discussions” regarding how and when to withdraw troops from Syria, while Al-Monitor reported on Monday that the Pentagon had proposed a plan for its Kurdish allies in Syria to partner with the Syrian government in their conflict with the Islamic State (IS) terrorist group."

US, Iraq to kick off talks on future of unwelcome US forces

"The talks will delve into the feasibility and timing of ending the US military presence. The US is seeking a conditions-based approach as it continues to uphold the pretext that it is maintaining a presence in Iraq to fight off ISIS despite the Islamic Resistance in Iraq, notably the Popular Mobilization Forces, underlining that they do not need aid from Washington."

Last edited:
If you can believe Newsman (they send me these emails whether I want them or not.) It is reported that Democratic Representative Joaquin Castro, is pressuring biden to "seize" (presumably the word should be 'Nationalize') the Texas National Guard.

What effect this would have on the upcoming national elections, as well as castro's own reelection remains to be seen. Surely these millions of criminal aliens would be granted the right to vote as well as full citizenship as soon as it is apparent that they will be voting as a block for the rulers of this nation. (if the ruling party can get a full majority in the executive mansion, and the both houses of congress.)

As Newsman reported, 6 million people is larger than the population of many states, including my own state, Louisiana. Eliminate the Electoral College as so many coastal elitist want, and we would eliminate the two party system or for that matter any opposition, politically.

At that point, a civil war is quite likely.

No joe biden, no traitor john kerry, I am not giving up my IC powered vehicles, my propane stove and the firearms I can use to protect me from your tyranny.

"The Biden administration is reconsidering its military priorities in the Middle East and is considering the possibility of withdrawing from Syria, Foreign Policy Magazine reported today, Wednesday. The American magazine cited sources in the White House, the Department of Defense, and the Department of State, stating that Washington is no longer interested in staying in Syria. The magazine added that Washington sees its presence in Syria as no longer necessary and is actively exploring the timing and method of withdrawal. It’s worth noting that US bases in Syria have been subjected to multiple attacks since October 7th of last year."

"The US Department of Defense has dismissed media reports suggesting that Washington may end its occupation of part of Syria, calling them “erroneous.”

Responding to a query from Russia’s RIA Novosti on Wednesday, a Pentagon spokesman denied reports this week by Foreign Policy magazine and Middle East news outlet Al-Monitor. Foreign Policy claimed on Wednesday that US government officials were having “active internal discussions” regarding how and when to withdraw troops from Syria, while Al-Monitor reported on Monday that the Pentagon had proposed a plan for its Kurdish allies in Syria to partner with the Syrian government in their conflict with the Islamic State (IS) terrorist group."

US, Iraq to kick off talks on future of unwelcome US forces

"The talks will delve into the feasibility and timing of ending the US military presence. The US is seeking a conditions-based approach as it continues to uphold the pretext that it is maintaining a presence in Iraq to fight off ISIS despite the Islamic Resistance in Iraq, notably the Popular Mobilization Forces, underlining that they do not need aid from Washington."
Say that US does not have enough Combat Power to man the "empire" without saying we "do not have enough Combat Power".

Say that US does not have enough Combat Power to man the "empire" without saying we "do not have enough Combat Power".
Yup. Recruiting is down and that doesn't help. I also wonder if this will be used as part to Biden's reelection campaign and try to take a piece away from Trump by saying "I'm bringing home troops too! He's not the only one who is pro-America."

Ironically reading local news reports from 4 different states ignores this aspect of voting, the one day swapping to boost her numbers. Essentially like pulling out mail in ballots for crooked Joe. Simply convinces me nothing reported by the mainstream stream networks i grew up with can be trusted for being reported accurately.
I agree. What I am seeing in the media is either propaganda or a form of diversion. Bread and circus.

History repeating itself.

Disbandment and Migration: Many Roman legions were disbanded as the Western Roman Empire disintegrated. Some soldiers returned to civilian life, while others joined the service of local warlords or migrated to different regions within the former Western Roman territories or even outside of them.