• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

This seems bad:

Cliff notes: Sen. Rubio and Warner pushed for the US to adapt the O-RAN standard for 5G to avoid the influence of the Chinese firms Huawei and ZTE. Unfortunately, the O-RAN Alliance board includes a shit-ton of Chinese companies... including ZTE. Now Rubio gets a pass for not being particularly bright, but Warner founded Nextel and presumably should know better.

• Angry
Reactions: BullGear
snAZ2RbC.jpeg

While describing how his organization sequences deadly viruses, Daszak describes the process of “insert[ing] spike proteins” into viruses to see if they can “bind to human cells” as being carried out by his “colleagues in China”:

“Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we… Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.

“You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers,” he adds.

they tend to be high earners as well.

Yeah they're offering me free money all the time.
Nigerians are exactly the kind of immigrant group we think of back in the beneficial days of immigration when people would come in, work hard, raise families to do better the next generation, and move out into "regular" society. They have, as LBC mentions, high earning rates, low divorce rates, excellent second generation outcomes.

Now, if you think we shouldn't have immigrants at all, that is one thing. There may be an argument for that. But if you think we can benefit from "good" immigration, Nigerians should be at the top of your list.

I guarantee there was massive fraud here in North Carolina. I have lived in Orange County (heavily Democrat, especially with the University of North Carolina and Duke University in the south part of the county) for a decade. There is NO WAY that North Carolina went for President Trump and at the same time Democrat Roy Cooper got re-elected as well.

Advertisement - story continues below

How in the immortal hell does a state go for Trump (Republican), elect Mark Robinson (black Republican) but, re-elects a piece of trash Democrat like Cooper? That doesn’t happen without fraud. North Carolina went for Trump in 2016 and Romney in 2012. Scroll over the voting percentages per county at link here:

Orange County was 75% for Biden?
Durham County was 80% for Biden?
Look at the rest of the state. No other county got above 67%, not even huge Charlotte or Wake County.

The state went for Senator Tillis (Republican).

Orange County was 77% for Cooper?
Durham County was 82% for Cooper?

dressed in all black, trump supporters all booing them...this is what the fbi is prosecuting patriots over....

• Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer
  • The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat n***a'
  • In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'
  • In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're black'
  • 'It's so annoying when you interject with frivolity,' the Chicago lawyer replied
  • The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre
  • Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration
  • Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
  • 'Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'

While describing how his organization sequences deadly viruses, Daszak describes the process of “insert[ing] spike proteins” into viruses to see if they can “bind to human cells” as being carried out by his “colleagues in China”:

“Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we… Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.

“You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers,” he adds.

This is crazy. Why do these types of experiments?

• Wow
Reactions: BullGear

I could care less what happened to those in China who are responsible, but for those in the United States that withheld information and solutions to this man made predicament, there needs to be at the very minimum, jail time. For those who outright lied and prevented a quick solution or who directly were responsible for deaths of their citizens, they need to be exterminated.