• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The post above of 10,000 Illegals voting with the same SS#, and 420K mailin ballots should be much more concerning..

AND.. that Ruby bitch on video, audio, and digital ballots scans proving she cheating in the middle of the night rescaning fake ballots over and over again.. THEN, Trump loses a defamation lawsuit to her?
FUCK That,., Ruby, you are a worthless piece of shit cheating cunt.
It's going to get worse before it get's worse.
Buy your garden seeds now and secure an unlimited source of potable water...
Out live 50% of the US population and things will look better if you don't run out of ammo.

We ain't voting our way out of this one fellas....

If that stat is actually true, we have failed as a nation......

WTF.....

Doc
No doubt the Nation is failing. There are certainly many reasons for that. If " We " are responsible it's because "We" trusted the people "We" elected to do their jobs , follow and defend the Constitution, while "We" did ours and they took the opportunity to be corrupt. "We" had also depended on the 5th estate the " Free Press" to do their jobs ( keep us informed) while 'We" did our jobs. They took the opportunity to cousy up to the corrupt and ride the gravy train with them. I know "We" did our jobs meaning you and me and most of the guy's that read this site and forum, take care of our Family's and community's, pay our taxes and vote. Looks like in the foreseeable future, probably near future " We" are going to have to do a job many of us thought we left behind.

No doubt the Nation is failing. There are certainly many reasons for that. If " We " are responsible it's because "We" trusted the people "We" elected to do their jobs , follow and defend the Constitution, while "We" did ours and they took the opportunity to be corrupt. "We" had also depended on the 5th estate the " Free Press" to do their jobs ( keep us informed) while 'We" did our jobs. They took the opportunity to cousy up to the corrupt and ride the gravy train with them. I know "We" did our jobs meaning you and me and most of the guy's that read this site and forum. Looks like in the foreseeable future. probably near future " We" are going to have to do a job many of us thought we left behind.
Reality can be a bitch.
But, the sooner reality is faced, the better the chance of survival.

423236930_10223297517578165_8962491336736618320_n.jpg

Out live 50% of the US population and things will look better if you don't run out of ammo.
I believe what I hear and read today about the recent past elections having different forms of malfeasance, how is any of this going to change the outcome in November 24’s elections? AG Paxton said in a Tucker interview they had to stop counting legitimate votes at night, so as too get to see how many bogus ballots they needed to add in. Tell me what has changed moving into this election cycle. What’s funny I know several voting republicans age 65+ that will still do a mail in vote because they like the convenience. we are still arguing over the past and not fixing the future. I say screw mail in voting altogether until fraud can be removed from the process.

If Warren puts political pressure on Powell and he cut's rates the inflation will continue at a higher rate...

Inflation only increases if you believe it’s being cause by normal economic reasons instead of corporate price gouging. But normal economics don’t explain record profits under such inflation. Price gouging ie. artificial inflation does.

If Warren puts political pressure on Powell and he cut's rates the inflation will continue at a higher rate...

That is because either none of these elected morons understand how the economy works or they are doing it on purpose or a combination of the two. I honestly believe that a large number of elected officials are too stupid to hold office.

Inflation only increases if you believe it’s being cause by normal economic reasons instead of corporate price gouging. But normal economics don’t explain record profits under such inflation. Price gouging ie. artificial inflation does.
You left out the third, and most obvious cause, government printing money willy-nilly to pay for ridiculous things.

Last edited:

there is no such thing as price gouging. prices are adjusted to what the market can bear. if the prices are too high for the market, then lower cost alternatives will emerge.

Corporate price gouging isnt real. its fiction. just like paying your fair share and anything by Karl Marx.

People are still buying houses at 6% interest rates. Because wages have had to increase for companies to keep ANYONE. so what happens? cost of goods and services also skyrocket.

the problem in the market is there is about 2.5 million more people not participating in the workforce than when Trump was in office.

Cost of doing business has also increased 25-30%. i know... i run a business.

It's an imperfect dance but that is the likely result.

The Potato don't care because the Potato is unaware.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
How does one even do that? Seems like the best idea is to get at least semi off-grid and develop a way of storing water for use. Get to Idaho or back to Oklahoma where it isn't illegal I suppose is a start. Building a collection/storage system seems a bit daunting.

If you're living in an arid area in the desert where people probably aren't supposed to live I suppose that is asking for trouble.

How does one even do that? Seems like the best idea is to get at least semi off-grid and develop a way of storing water for use. Get to Idaho or back to Oklahoma where it isn't illegal I suppose is a start. Building a collection/storage system seems a bit daunting.

If you're living in an arid area in the desert where people probably aren't supposed to live I suppose that is asking for trouble.
If you are starting now, it is daunting.
Finding people you can trust and work with is challenging.
There is a Kenny Rogers / Dolly Parton song "You can't make Old Friends"...
Families are so splintered, most could not get along in a grid down situation.
A lot will depend on "location".

possible good news for a change.

At least two Jan. 6 defendants got out from behind bars because the Supreme Court is reviewing the legitimacy of charging them with obstructing an official proceeding, which is one of the feds’ favorite charges for people who breached the Capitol.

Prosecutors have charged more than 300 of nearly 1,000 Jan. 6 defendants with violating the obstruction statute. At least 152 people were convicted or pleaded guilty to obstructing an official proceeding and more than 100 have been sentenced, according to a tally by The Associated Press.

Reactions: 10ring'r and TACC
Seems she is better at managing her money than the taxpayers money.
As of 2019, according to Forbes Magazine, Warren's net worth was $12 million.

She made it buying a flipping home foreclosures.........I won't shit on a way to make a buck but when you are holier than thou you must keep your shit tight.

She can't be that good as AOC is worth 30 million and has been at it for much less time.

Come now dear fellow, when browsing the stacks with nothing particular you are looking for, don't you pull books off the shelf that have an interesting cover that catches your eye.

Appearances do have value and book covers are judged.

Come now dear fellow, when browsing the stacks with nothing particular you are looking for, don't you pull books off the shelf that have an interesting cover that catches your eye.

Appearances do have value and book covers are judged.
HA!

That is a fair point. Her looks probably open up a lot of interesting opportunities