• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Thomas Massie is giving a press conference….

D37A7687-01E3-43D2-9D7B-75B318B86029.jpeg

Fun fact: middle-age white male chiming in, I’m about to be forced out because I refuse to promote (already retired once 8 years ago), and even now, with all the examples of the DEI crap literally destroying businesses in the news, our company is still actively prioritizing “under represented minorities” for hiring and promotion.

I know, because I’m still a hiring manager and still get copied on the memos from corporate HR.

Hell, I may be (hope to be?) unemployed by this weekend! LoL.

My accountant wife’s freaking out because it’ll be tough to replace the rather nice lifestyle this role has afforded us, but I think she’ll be pleasantly surprised by the reduction in stress in my life…and by extension our marriage of almost 40 years.

This job is slowly killing me…literally with the stress, and metaphorically/psychologically with the forced acceptance of pretty radical left-wing ideology and social mores. I’ll be able to speak more freely once I’m actually out, but trust me when I say, everyone knows my employer. Good business model, but holy fuck are the internal policies out of synch with my moral compass.

I just haven’t had the balls to walk away from the rather staggering (for me anyway) sum of $$ thrown my way over the past 8 years since retiring from the AF.

Yeah…”muh pension!” is a real factor, especially when I factor in the obligations to my kids and health care.

It’s harder than I thought it’d be to walk away from a comfortable life.

Fun fact: middle-age white male chiming in, I’m about to be forced out because I refuse to promote (already retired once 8 years ago), and even now, with all the examples of the DEI crap literally destroying businesses in the news, our company is still actively prioritizing “under represented minorities” for hiring and promotion.

I know, because I’m still a hiring manager and still get copied on the memos from corporate HR.

Hell, I may be (hope to be?) unemployed by this weekend! LoL.

My accountant wife’s freaking out because it’ll be tough to replace the rather nice lifestyle this role has afforded us, but I think she’ll be pleasantly surprised by the reduction in stress in my life…and by extension our marriage of almost 40 years.

This job is slowly killing me…literally with the stress, and metaphorically/psychologically with the forced acceptance of pretty radical left-wing ideology and social mores. I’ll be able to speak more freely once I’m actually out, but trust me when I say, everyone knows my employer. Good business model, but holy fuck are the internal policies out of synch with my moral compass.

I just haven’t had the balls to walk away from the rather staggering (for me anyway) sum of $$ thrown my way over the past 8 years since retiring from the AF.

Yeah…”muh pension!” is a real factor, especially when I factor in the obligations to my kids and health care.

It’s harder than I thought it’d be to walk away from a comfortable life.
You/We only have ONE life …..that’s a given ….
Far as I know , you can’t judge the time or place it ends ??
Do what’s best for you and yours …also Buy More Ammo 🇺🇸

Maybe the farmers should quit feeding you idiots then you'll see how"right" they are! :ROFLMAO:
That is coming. Make the idiots travel to the farm stand and look those farmer's in the eye and bargain for some food.
Maybe that farmer will barter with them. 8 hours of pullin' weeds for a small bag of spuds.

Not faulty data, FALSE data. It all made up, just like COVID and all the other alarms they are screaming about.
they have gone beyond the manipulation of historical temperature records.
now they just remove temp reading stations in parks and "normal" places and set up new stations in walmart parking lots or places like that.

But a growing chorus of climate scientists are saying the temperature readings are faulty and that the trillions of dollars pouring in are based on a problem that doesn’t exist.

More than 90 percent of NOAA’s temperature monitoring stations have a heat bias, according to Anthony Watts, a meteorologist, senior fellow for environment and climate at The Heartland Institute, author of climate website Watts Up With That, and director of a study that examined NOAA’s climate stations.

“And with that large of a number, over 90 percent, the methods that NOAA employs to try to reduce this don’t work because the bias is so overwhelming,” Mr. Watts told The Epoch Times.

They voted for it.....fuck em....

Doc
Fuck them big time ,they just have to suck it up like all the citizens who get attacked everyday. Fucking cunt governor said maybe they should be deported after a reporter brought it up because they attacked the Police, she would never deport their new voters no matter what they do. Those Officers took a big time beating and then released them in less then three hours after arrest. In the old day the mugshots of the perps would look like they went 10 rounds with Joe Frazier , theses dudes looked perfectly fine and the Officers looked like they went 20 rounds with Joe Frazier.
Rank and file should just put their time in and when they see trouble walk the other way , in time when the crime hits the politicians personally then maybe things will change.