• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

0EE76E13-35C1-435C-9AC4-50A065C4194E.png

The biggest "Shrinkflation" I am witnessing in America is the shrinking USD and how little a dollar buys.
Crickets from the FED Reserve. Watching the bills floating around in Congress and asking "What's in it for me?".......

President Joe Biden took to social media on Sunday ahead of the Super Bowl to criticize food and beverage companies for "shrinkflation" consumers have encountered as the companies downsize their products to compensate for higher input costs.
"The American public is tired of getting played for suckers. I’m calling on companies to put a stop to this. Let’s make sure businesses do the right thing now," he added.

The biggest "Shrinkflation" I am witnessing in America is the shrinking USD and how little a dollar buys.
Crickets from the FED Reserve. Watching the bills floating around in Congress and asking "What's in it for me?".......

President Joe Biden took to social media on Sunday ahead of the Super Bowl to criticize food and beverage companies for "shrinkflation" consumers have encountered as the companies downsize their products to compensate for higher input costs.
"The American public is tired of getting played for suckers. I’m calling on companies to put a stop to this. Let’s make sure businesses do the right thing now," he added.

FJB!

Off-duty copies x 2 in congregational apparently both fired weapons, one was local PD and one "an agent" was the the Alcohol Control Board.
The 5 yr old she brought in is in critical condition and "57 y.o.caught in crossfire" shot in thigh is in stable.

45,000 people go to that church each week.

Last edited:
Was there ever ANY doubt Epstein didn't kill himself? Honestly, the Clintons are the biggest criminal masterminds in global history. They are surrounded by death and graft, and nobody can lay a glove on them, ever.

View attachment 8347259

Musk did not need to sell they starlink directly , they buy in in xyz countries as they are being used within miles of Ukrainians positions so can't be geofenced , plus lately folks developed bunch of hacks to starlink gear to get it working past geofencing, limitations. Ukrainans use same hacks to get their drones into Russia