• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Biden confuses Gaza with Ukraine, twice, even while reading from a card. Maybe he can't read Obammy's writing.

Ah, fuck you scumbag. You don't even know what continent you're sending our tax dollars to.

That sentence was too light.

Despite the extensive jail time others received for similar crimes against election officials, on January 16, 2024, Katelyn Jones was sentenced to spend 30 days in prison, or if the prison cannot meet her health needs, she will serve her sentence in a federal medical center.

Schiff Pinnochio.jpg

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is calling on governments to ban the general public from growing their own food at home by arguing that they are causing “climate change.”

According to so-called “experts” behind a recent WEF study, researchers apparently discovered that the “carbon footprint” of home-grown food is “destroying the planet.”

As a result, the WEF and other globalist climate zealots are now demanding that governments intervene and ban individuals from growing their own food in order to “save the planet” from “global warming.”

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is calling on governments to ban the general public from growing their own food at home by arguing that they are causing “climate change.”

According to so-called “experts” behind a recent WEF study, researchers apparently discovered that the “carbon footprint” of home-grown food is “destroying the planet.”

As a result, the WEF and other globalist climate zealots are now demanding that governments intervene and ban individuals from growing their own food in order to “save the planet” from “global warming.”
Uhhh, yeah, sure...... :rolleyes:

so wef, where's this "study" ? :unsure:

Not that I care anyway.

Is this one of the wef's "experts" ? He's a fucking psychopath. And this is some of his milder stuff.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
And, in the "can't make this shit up" category, the winner is........

And, in the "can't make this shit up" category, the winner is........

A bit of my sarcasm is showing here... When I see shit like this, I'm glad I'm poor.

Last edited:

So...when Trump is relected,
1. will it get certified?
2. will he be able to get anything done?
3. will this be enough to slow down the handlers.... (you know what I'm talking about).
4. can he make America great again?
5. (fill in the blank)

Reactions: notacos4u

Remember back when illegals were marrying ugly white women just to get into the country? Are we going to see the reverse for the bennies now?

And it won't take long for those to be forgiven and paid for by honest hard working taxpayers.

Last edited:
NEWSFLASH SHOCKER: Statistics compiled over the last 20 years and just reviewed this February shows that millenials and Generation Z, especially women from that age group, are aging rapidly, developing sudden onset health deterioration, and dying in their late 20s to early 30s. Many people who are on social media or follow conservative podcasts exposing wacky liberal content on social media are probably already aware that a staggering number of millenial and Gen Z influencers and content creators, ALL of them leftist/progressive, have already passed away, many of them suddenly or after a brief sudden illness, with the deaths being widely documented and reposted.

Some of the causes for leftist youths' rapid decline of health and early mortality:

* Complications from the clot shot. An overwhelming number of millenial and Gen Z youth have boasted about their vax and booster status since 2021 and were the driving force behind the organized vax shaming and public policies denouncing those who refused the shots.

* Extreme poor health due to long term reliance on DoorDash and deliveries of processed foods with little to no fresh vegetable and fruit consumption.

* Massive systemic body chemistry alterations from overprescribed antidepressants and antipsychotics. Left leaning millenials and Gen Z have developed a sort of "therapy cult" starting in 2013 and it was greatly exascerbated in 2020. It is almost a symbol of pride among young leftists to talk about "going to therapy", listing all of the psychiatric conditions that they were diagnosed with, and taking psychiatric medication. On many of the dating profiles of young leftist women, "attending therapy" is one of the required criteria that the men who wish to date them must fulfill before they are even considered for a first date. Over 80% of millenials and GenZ have sought psychiatric therapy mostly as a symbol of "looking cool" among their peers and most of that percentage also have a dependency on potentially harmful psychiatric medications. Your typical young, strong and independent "I am a girlboss, I don't need no man" leftist woman takes up to 15 psychiatric pills every morning. Many of these drugs cause massive hormonal and chemical changes in the body after long term use, leading to undesired genetic mutations and metabolic failures resulting in cancer and other complications.

* Suicide rates. Millenials and Gen Z by far boast the highest suicide rates among any other generational group COMBINED. For a generation who claims they "rejected tobacco, alcohol, and drugs" in favor of "spiritual enlightenment", millenials suffer the worst from depression, chronic anger, and destructive mood swings leading to irreversible life altering actions. Most of this depression comes from the overwhelming fear of not being accepted by their peer groups due to failure to get on board the latest rages, whether it be BLM, Gaza, or coronavirus policies like masking. You will see young leftists literally outscreaming each other to show their loyalty to the latest leftist causes, trying to outdo each other in displays of obedience.

If this trend continues and the algorithms compiled by the latest statistics hold true, the lifespan of millenials, especially millenial women, are forecasted to only be around 40-45.

Darwinism at its finest.

PSA: Council Bluffs Iowa: Do NOT order any food to be delivered to your homes/work. Even in normal times, no one needs to. Put on your shoes and jacket and go buy food like normal people do. But especially not in Council Bluffs with this squirrel fodder running around and who claims he "does Doordash", in a Mustang no less, confirmed by some of the commenters. He is getting more and more unhinged and he might hurt somebody one day. Just listen to this new gem that he put out.

"HOLY SHIT, THE TRAINS ARE COMING AFTER ME. THEY ARE FOLLOWING ME HURR DURR!" Yeah, if I find out that my food order had been within 6 feet of this guy at any time, I don't want it anymore. Not taking chances...

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton