• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

That's awful.

H&KP7M8 that won't happen.
There is no easy way to lose a child. They are all devastating.
The list of pistols that "won't do that" is much, much longer that the list of pistols that "will do that".
The structure of our society has changed. Long ago, the Dad carried a weapon to protect his wife and children. That was his "job", Laws of Nature.
There have always been dangers to children, all the way back to Cain and Able.
We are all constantly adapting to the changes here in America. Protecting a child, in these conditions, is a challenge.

RFK’s VP choice, Nicole Shanahan, is a six-figure donor to… George Gascon, the pro-crime, Soros-backed prosecutor who helped wreck San Francisco and is currently wrecking LA. She also spent big on Measure J, a Los Angeles measure to reroute spending from law enforcement and… pic.twitter.com/ei3p1sggA0

She is also ex-wife of Google founder Sergey Brin.

Last edited:

RFK’s VP choice, Nicole Shanahan, is a six-figure donor to… George Gascon, the pro-crime, Soros-backed prosecutor who helped wreck San Francisco and is currently wrecking LA. She also spent big on Measure J, a Los Angeles measure to reroute spending from law enforcement and… pic.twitter.com/ei3p1sggA0

She is also ex-wife of Google founder Sergey Brin.
I took note of that move. Could just be playing a "long shot" similar to a guy placing a bet on the next Kentucky Derby.
If "it" all goes bad, what do Kennedy and Shanahan have to lose ?

20 dollar minimum wage law applies to chains with 60 or more locations and will go into effect on April 1​

So, chains fire people and subcontract

"The franchisee is transferring their delivery services to third-party. While it is unfortunate, we look at this as a transfer of jobs," the statement said. "As you know, many California restaurant operators are following the same approach due to rising operating costs. We anticipate third-party delivery providers in turn will see a boost in their businesses, which will require additional staff on their end."

One of the largest doners to Newsome own a bunch of Panera bread stores in CA. Guess who gets an exempt from this new law.

LOL...

One of the concert shooters in Russia had a heavy bandage covering his face when he was dragged into court for his preliminary on charges for the shooting which claimed over 140 lives. It turns out that during his arrest following the attack, Russian security forces ripped off one of the terrorist's ears and forced him to eat his own ear...

For some reason I have a feeling people are going to think twice before pulling that stunt in Russia again. I wonder why that is?

There is no easy way to lose a child. They are all devastating.
The list of pistols that "won't do that" is much, much longer that the list of pistols that "will do that".
The structure of our society has changed. Long ago, the Dad carried a weapon to protect his wife and children. That was his "job", Laws of Nature.
There have always been dangers to children, all the way back to Cain and Able.
We are all constantly adapting to the changes here in America. Protecting a child, in these conditions, is a challenge.

In another life I talked to a great deal of "new" people that wanted to carry. I told them that to carry in your purse was the single most stupid thing to do.

Well I will get a purse that is made with a special area for the gun.

Well you might buy it, but I highly doubt you will carry it. It will just not be made the way you like it. For one reason or another you will move back to the style of purse you like.

Well when I am going to carry I will just switch purses for that day.

Oh so now you have the ability to tell the future. To know right when you are going to need that gun. If you have that ability just stay home for that day, or don't go to that event. Or if going to some special event do you have a special purse that will "go with" your outfit.

You just get deer in headlights.

Now let me ask you, if someone is going to rob you, just what are they going to take. The garment that has you gun in it. So now the bad guy has your gun and all your info. He knows where you live, he also knows you have guns. Just case your house find out when you leave and it is party time. Or better yet he knows he has your gun now, and are stupid enough to keep it in your purse so you likely don't have another, so now you are home, alone and he has your address. Let that one sink in.

More deer in headlights.

Most people just are not wired to do that.

CBS’ “60 Minutes” failed to disclose that a prominent “misinformation” researcher it featured on its Sunday program received funding and collaborated with President Joe Biden’s administration.
University of Washington professor and researcher Kate Starbird was featured on the program about “misinformation” proliferating on social media. Starbird spearheaded a project that Biden’s National Science Foundation (NSF) granted $2.25 million in 2021, and the researcher collaborated with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) by serving on an advisory committee under its Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), which CBS did not mention.

PSA

For our slower learners, clot shot recipients and others that didn't see this coming since the 80's.

Plan accordingly.

1711547337052.png

You're welcome.

Will they be issued pale blue helmets?
No. That would indicate they are the foreign invaders.

The occupying rogue government are making the conservatives out to be the foreign enemy threat..

Last edited:

Alastair Crooke and Scott Ritter make some convincing points about why that was NOT an ISIS terror attack.

Among other things, the attackers didn't even try to die in the fight. Actual ISIS and other attackers have no qualms about going to paradise for killing infidel heathens. Not only did they flee, they fled toward the Ukrainian border and the Russians had phone data showing they had coordination inside Ukraine to make it through the border is they got that far.

Some even postulate that Victoria Nuland threw a hint out before leaving her SoS position a few weeks ago. Similar to what Potato did when he mentioned something would happen to NordStream.

The West is balls deep in fucking with Russia and heavy deception via MSM.

Alastair Crooke and Scott Ritter make some convincing points about why that was NOT an ISIS terror attack.

Among other things, the attackers didn't even try to die in the fight. Actual ISIS and other attackers have no qualms about going to paradise for killing infidel heathens. Not only did they flee, they fled toward the Ukrainian border and the Russians had phone data showing they had coordination inside Ukraine to make it through the border is they got that far.

Some even postulate that Victoria Nuland threw a hint out before leaving her SoS position a few weeks ago. Similar to what Potato did when he mentioned something would happen to NordStream.

See, there's where they show their stupid, among all the other bad decisions they had. I'm not sure if they got to Ukraine they wouldn't be disposed of anyway.

Get them all in the US; and then turn em loose. Dems strategy all along.

Arizona’s city of Tucson may be only days away from a crisis as millions of dollars in federal funds, which had been used to finance programs to house and assist illegal immigrants, are set to expire on April 1, potentially leading to their release en masse in the streets of Arizona’s border communities

Anyone think, that Obama met with England to push another HOAX?

Obama Regularly Advises Biden, ‘Always’ Worried About Trump’s Comeback​

don't know if I missed reading this here or not

U.N. Chief Demands Slavery Reparations​

California giving reparations is like having to pay child support for a kid that's not your's, to a woman you didn't fuck.

(Paraphrased that, can't remember who said it.)

I, for one, have to REALLY admire and appreciate Putin's restraint.......

In another life I talked to a great deal of "new" people that wanted to carry. I told them that to carry in your purse was the single most stupid thing to do.

Well I will get a purse that is made with a special area for the gun.

Well you might buy it, but I highly doubt you will carry it. It will just not be made the way you like it. For one reason or another you will move back to the style of purse you like.

Well when I am going to carry I will just switch purses for that day.

Oh so now you have the ability to tell the future. To know right when you are going to need that gun. If you have that ability just stay home for that day, or don't go to that event. Or if going to some special event do you have a special purse that will "go with" your outfit.

You just get deer in headlights.

Now let me ask you, if someone is going to rob you, just what are they going to take. The garment that has you gun in it. So now the bad guy has your gun and all your info. He knows where you live, he also knows you have guns. Just case your house find out when you leave and it is party time. Or better yet he knows he has your gun now, and are stupid enough to keep it in your purse so you likely don't have another, so now you are home, alone and he has your address. Let that one sink in.

More deer in headlights.

Most people just are not wired to do that.
That's why I stopped carrying in my purse awhile ago. Now I carry in my wallet, next to my $100 bills!

This stinks of a Western operation.

These dogs were used to hunt and kill Badgers. Neighbor had one. These little dogs can get in that hole and kill. Don't know about you guys, but going face to face with a badger in a hole takes a lot of guts.

Is it cruel to buy a sausage dog? As Germany inches closer to banning dachshunds, vets warn our obsession with 'stubby' legs means the breed now endures a 'lifetime of suffering'​

Reactions: mosin46