• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

2HlPbc6tZ4vn.jpeg
Those arms don't match the face me thinks

Is this even a crime in San Fran? I thought they'd write this off as a gay lovers quarrel.

DOJ Seeking 40-Year Sentence for Man Convicted of Bludgeoning Paul Pelosi with Hammer​

You attack a senator, break 6 ribs and get 30 days.. get in a lovers quarrel and they want to put you away for 40 years.

Hmmmmmmmm
David DePape didn't hang himself.....wait, am I jumping the gun?

*not the picture of the actual hammer, but from what some say,, pretty close ;)

1715557231750.png

Last edited:

Cooper also pointed out just how much federal dollars go toward funding low-value degree programs. He found that 29 percent of the federal funding that went to the programs he studied went to programs with a negative ROI.

"That figure includes $37 billion in Pell Grants, $47 billion in loans to undergraduates, and $39 billion in loans to graduate students," Cooper writes. "Because ROI is negative for these programs, it's unlikely that most of those loan dollars will be repaid."

This latest paper paints a detailed picture of the kinds of concerns prospective students and their families should take into account when deciding whether to enroll in college. While bachelor's degrees are still a good bet overall, students need to consider what they'll really get out of both the major they want to study and the school they've been accepted into.