• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

5p3zoVbo.jpeg

GRAND RAPIDS, MI -- Police think as many as 20 people fired guns in a Saturday incident at a Grand Rapids park that injured three people.

It was on of three separate shooting scenes police responded to in the early morning hours on June 12.

“Concerning is an understatement,” Grand Rapids police Sgt. Dan Adams said, noting that officers recovered 118 shell casings from the scene.

i am just going to guess the shooters weren't wypipo.

I dunno - with that sort of marksmanship, they may very well have been deer hunters.

What are you doing about it Steve?

Next time they will be making sure to send someone that isnt a tard.

You of all people should realize where we are headed.

Be careful telling a member of Congress to "do something". We might not like the end result.

In essence, the FBI is Antifa…. and before that the FBI was Occupy…. and before that the FBI was supporting the 2007 SEIU/AFSCME political thugs. Go ahead and prove me wrong, but you better bring receipts; because there is a mountain of historical evidence to support my position.

And today it is found out in his emails that when his cousin was trying to set him up he specified "No Yellow"

I thought his Dad was going to stop Asian Hate.

Looks like the house needs to be cleaned before attacking the neighbors.

I just saw a young 18-20 year old girl at Quiktrip with a Tattoo on her forearm that said "Fuck Trump". That'll teach us!

Made herself unemployable in more than 50% of the country by people that actually make money doing productive things.

No surprise here... bet the Alzo Joe got the cards mixed up too.

https://www.oann.com/biden-holding-cheat-cards-at-meeting-with-putin/

This mans question exactly!

1623885977340.png

I have tiny little balls and I can not comfortably sit like Biden or these other communists......

1623886222039.png

Looks like I am not the only one that wonders....

This mans question exactly!

View attachment 7648704

I have tiny little balls and I can not comfortably sit like Biden or these other communists......

View attachment 7648708

Looks like I am not the only one that wonders....

yup, i have pinched a nut when i tried to cross them like that.

Is this in the "Bread" category or the "Circus" category?
Good question. Interesting timing. Distraction much? From what? I’d like to see Pelosi’s laptop that they are pulling out all stops to recover. What else is happening in DC? Seems like they gearing up for something. I guess to really answer your question, it’s both

Don't know if this is a repost or not:

Highly recommended reading.

I was almost tempted to say something like "Edgar Hoover would be proud", but I'm not sure that's true - this seems a bit junior-varsity by his standards.

I blame this on Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Scalise, MCConnel, Romney, Mike Lee, Matt Gates, Lauren Boebert, MTG, and Donald Trump......and any other serving R.

We knew this in 2016.

We knew it since fast and furious, we knew it since Loretta Lynch.

All we get is "next time".

I want someone to throw a righteous shit fit.

I want Kleinsmith in jail.

WTF?

I want some.....

image.jpg

Last edited:
Putin continues to LOL at America. Media goes full court press to ensure it’s followers don’t get red pilled by someone calling the BLM movement, and post January 6th arrests what they really are.

Putin continues to LOL at America. Media goes full court press to ensure it’s followers don’t get red pilled by someone calling the BLM movement, and post January 6th arrests what they really are.

I saw the part of Xidens press conference where he referenced Putin saying he wanted neither BLM or Jan 6 in Russia.

It was like Joe completely reversed the descriptions, goals, and demeanor of both groups.

Projecting the one on the other and vice versa.

The world gets more reality out of Putin than Xiden.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I blame this on Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Scalise, MCConnel, Romney, Mike Lee, Matt Gates, Lauren Boebert, MTG, and Donald Trump......and any other serving R.

We knew this in 2016.

We knew it since fast and furious, we knew it since Loretta Lynch.

All we get is "next time".

I want someone to throw a righteous shit fit.

I want Kleinsmith in jail.

WTF?

I want some.....

View attachment 7649000
You're missing a half. Did you eat it raw?

Hot take:

i’d rather listen to Chode’s bullshit than constantly see people say “ ASGH”.

Take that apathetic, defeatist bullshit elsewhere. Although, with that attitude, you’re right, nothing will happen.

It’s just pathetic and disparaging the people that are trying to make shit happen.

Not targeting anyone in particular. I just don’t get that attitude.

Hot take:

i’d rather listen to Chode’s bullshit than constantly see people say “ ASGH”.

Take that apathetic, defeatist bullshit elsewhere. Although, with that attitude, you’re right, nothing will happen.

It’s just pathetic and disparaging the people that are trying to make shit happen.

Not targeting anyone in particular. I just don’t get that attitude.
I agree that I am more interesting than most people in here.