• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: Bender
if they had anything major it would have already leaked.

thus, we can conclude...

asgh
you would think so, but then if they didn't find anything, we would know by now and democraps wouldn't be trying to stop it.
i am more concerned with accuracy than speed and i am glad they want to triple-check everything first.

you would think so, but then if they didn't find anything, we would know by now and democraps wouldn't be trying to stop it.
i am more concerned with accuracy than speed and i am glad they want to triple-check everything first.

Idk...with a rep ran legislature I could see them wanting to slow walk a clean or "clean enough" audit result. Where as, if the result was really that dirty no way one of them wouldn't be yapping. But then again, these are the same folks that allowed the potential shenanigans with the laws to happen in the first place...so, in my book...they already have near zero credibility.

I agree though, I am more interested in accuracy of the audit...and truth in the results than finding something one way or the other.

I'm afraid however, no matter the audit result...there is too much distrust amongst a very large number of people. The audit ain't gonna change that.

Idk...with a rep ran legislature I could see them wanting to slow walk a clean or "clean enough" audit result. Where as, if the result was really that dirty no way one of them wouldn't be yapping. But then again, these are the same folks that allowed the potential shenanigans with the laws to happen in the first place...so, in my book...they already have near zero credibility.

I agree though, I am more interested in accuracy of the audit...and truth in the results than finding something one way or the other.

I'm afraid however, no matter the audit result...there is too much distrust amongst a very large number of people. The audit ain't gonna change that.
more than half the country thinks the election was stolen, but a very small group controls the mainstream narrative.
it is important (i think) not to be misled by the narrative.

more than half the country thinks the election was stolen, but a very small group controls the mainstream narrative.
it is important (i think) not to be misled by the narrative.

I get that.

I'm just saying the audit ain't gonna change that. Sadly.

If the results do come back dirty...then idk what will happen...sorta a scary thought tbh.

I get that.

I'm just saying the audit ain't gonna change that.

If the results do come back dirty...then idk what will happen...sorta a scary thought tbh.
i don't know if the maricopa audit will change anything, but what i am hoping is that they can make a convincing case for fraud that prompts other states to run the same sort of forensic audit. while it may not be possible to change the outcome, we have no hope of regaining control of the ship if elections are allowed to be run the same way, with the same systems.

i don't know if the maricopa audit will change anything, but what i am hoping is that they can make a convincing case for fraud that prompts other states to run the same sort of forensic audit. while it may not be possible to change the outcome, we have no hope of regaining control of the ship if elections are allowed to be run the same way, with the same systems.
Agree.

Id bet at this point nothing all that significant was found in AZ (else it would have leaked) And this will be used for a basis for why its unnecessary to replicate in other states...and back to square zero for a very large percentage of people...

Agree.

Id bet at this point nothing all that significant was found in AZ (else it would have leaked) And this will be used for a basis for why its unnecessary to replicate in other states...and back to square zero for a very large percentage of people...
i'd take that bet.
the people running the audit would destroy themselves if they didn't admit finding nothing.
we already know from leaks or otherwise that the actual ballot count is well short, and there were boxes of blank ballots that the election officials claimed were valid counted ballots (when they were fighting like hell in court to keep them sealed).

i'd take that bet.
the people running the audit would destroy themselves if they didn't admit finding nothing.
we already know from leaks or otherwise that the actual ballot count is well short, and there were boxes of blank ballots that the election officials claimed were valid counted ballots (when they were fighting like hell in court to keep them sealed).

We "know" from basically unverified anonymous sources and Twitter posts...

If I'm wrong I'll gladly admit. Just how I envision this shaking out...we will see.

If I'm wrong I'll gladly admit. Just how I envision this shaking out...we will see.
not about right or wrong...
as for unverified anonymous sources, this is what has been reported as "news" by main stream media since trump was elected.
frankly, i am more likely to believe some stranger on twitter than WaPo, NYT, cnn or msdnc.

Reactions: Steel head
not about right or wrong...
as for unverified anonymous sources, this is what has been reported as "news" by main stream media since trump was elected.
frankly, i am more likely to believe some stranger on twitter than WaPo, NYT, cnn or msdnc.

Yeah, you are correct...it really isn't about right or wrong...at least how I phrased it.

And as for the sources...I suppose they are at least equals to those msm outlets lol...

also, who are you gonna believe, some half blind computer repairman, or over 50 intelligence officials?

vSipkXzq.jpeg

also, who are you gonna believe, some half blind computer repairman, or over 50 intelligence officials?

vSipkXzq.jpeg
That one is pretty funny tbh (not haha funny though)

And it wouldn't have been covered up so well without all the intentional misinfo trolls taking it wayyyy out there into tinfoil land and by proxy making everyone who believed the laptop was real into some whacko...

We had that shit going on here...then the usual suspects would pile on it and use it to discredit/railroad any real discussion...

That one is pretty funny tbh (not haha funny though)

And it wouldn't have been covered up so well without all the intentional misinfo trolls taking it wayyyy out there into tinfoil land and by proxy making everyone who believed the laptop was real into some whacko...

We had that shit going on here...then the usual suspects would pile on it and use it to discredit/railroad any real discussion...
spot on.
i am fairly confident that my spreading of such "disinformation" is why i was banned from social media.
they used a similar tactic to squash the pedophile stories, by centering it around "tin foil hats" that "believe it is run from a pizza parlor".
shit's going to hit the fan eventually.

• Angry
Reactions: Snuby642
Catch and release, "bail reform", non-prosecution... I'd laugh, but the new black Dallas DA is doing the same shit. :(
To fight systemic and institutional rasicm.
Chesa Boudan and his receding hairline do not approve of your attitude, comrade

"The DNA home kits you used to find out your ancestry and sent your saliva in the mail... Ended up in CHINA! They keep copies! BGI is mapping American genome! P.S. BGI is China!"

I thought they wanted sperm.
My bad.

Hard to watch... geek x 1000... But.

That is fucking insane.... 100% irrefutable. My God!!!

Not thst any of us needed it... however this proves now by pure math that this was nationwide FRAUD. The level of technology this took OMFG

Last edited: