• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Just wait until a couple more of these audits are completed, because, it is going to show/prove, that fraud was a factor in this election. Is it going to change anything, F no, even though it should, because, oh, Constitution. You watch how fast that fence goes back up around the W.H. and Capitol.
They know we are pissed about all the F'ery that's gone on all in the last year and a half.
Now they want to put us all back in masks and lock-downs again?? Yeah, not going to end well.
That flame just keeps growing larger and getting closer to that fuse. Mac
The fence was taken down?
foouBcSq.jpeg
When we going to take this one down? I’m offended by it.
It's becoming clear this was a coordinated election steal across multiple states. It's treason and I don't think Biden will remain in office when the fraud is proven. Call me a dreamer.
😂🤣 ASGH! Not until people make it happen and I haven’t seen any action on the home front yet...

Reactions: srtsam
Yet here in WA State they are multiple ads on TV promoting vaccination, and giving out up to 250K prizes if you got a shot and got drawn. I wonder when the death toll as a result is really going to accelerate, or perhaps it will be gradual?

We likely wont hear about it...
Lol
They’ll give you free weed as well here In Washington!

• Wow
Reactions: Snuby642
my real sister. my brother's wife and teenage son were camping in malibu when it happened.
my brother was home alone and thankfully called 911 when he started to feel bad. probably saved his life.
misunderstood/misread - I thought your sister didnt believe it was the vaccine. The doctor is the stupid one. My apologies.

Reactions: theLBC
Typical government math!
You’ll easily pay an extra dollar to go get that ice cream than last year you idiots!

Meat n veggies are up significantly!

Absolutely full of shit and incompetent!
Goebbels would be proud.

"Think of the press as a giant keyboard that the government can play."

Wow.
Giving out a recreational drug to get you to take an experimental.

WTF

Half of the population lives in 4% of the counties in the US, so as the rural/urban political divide increases, so will the frequency of this kind of result. It isn't surprising at all.

Reactions: BLEE
Half of the population lives in 4% of the counties in the US, so as the rural/urban political divide increases, so will the frequency of this kind of result. It isn't surprising at all.
obama won 2 or 3 times as many counties, and not close to the number of votes as the senile, racist crook that campaigned from his basement.

obama won 2 or 3 times as many counties, and not close to the number of votes.
First of all, Obama won a significantly higher percentage of the popular vote than did Biden, but many more people voted, so the total number is really meaningless. Second of all, as I said, the split between rural and urban has increased, and the percentage of people in urban areas has increased, so it is not at all surprising to see these kinds of results. The urban population increase was a huge feature of the post financial crisis reality. They are to be expected in an increasingly geographically polarized country.

It's the same issue with bellwether county argument. Trump significantly changed the electorate. He made some areas much bluer and some areas much redder. The overall split is about the same, but those conservative midwestern Democrat counties, which always were the bellwethers were strong Trump areas, whereas the wealthy suburban areas went from light red to blue. It is just a different map. It's not unexpected given that Trump was running on a different platform than have other Republicans. Bellwethers are historical, but now is now.

Basically, there has already been a start to the balkanization. The rural urban divide has increased ideologically, and you are seeing more very red and very blue counties. The urban ones are bluer than they ever were, by a lot. The rural ones are redder than they ever were, by a lot. The overall percentages have not changed nationwide as much as people have started to self segregate geographically, and the two political parties have reacted by speaking much less to their voters in the "other" environments. Democrats have stopped paying lip service to the Second Amendment to hold on to rural voters, and Republicans have taken a distinctly anti-Cosmopolitan turn, which they had previously avoided in order to keep the traditional conservative city voter. Everything is just more divided.

Last edited:
in person voting in california looks almost legit.

230611_5_.png

mail in voting, not even close.

230612_5_.png

Reactions: Steel head
Where do you get these numbers? I'd like to poke through them.

Here is a slightly contrasting opinion on rural vs urban.

Where do you get these numbers? I'd like to poke through them.

Here is a slightly contrasting opinion on rural vs urban.

I will read that. From a skim, his thesis is interesting.

I will read that. From a skim, his thesis is interesting.
I'm not advocating it-just that it is likely more closely to my own. I have seen this "sub-nation" type of model used to espouse decent opinions, and is pretty close to mine on the surface at least. I did not fact check it, or look at every reference, but it intuitively makes sense based upon my experiences.

I will look yours over as well. It always seems too "easy" to say rural vs urban, when my experience is, there are folks on both sides, in both places.

It does seem cultural to me. Just sayin'.

I'm not advocating it-just that it is likely more closely to my own. I have seen this "sub-nation" type of model used to espouse decent opinions, and is pretty close to mine on the surface at least. I did not fact check it, or look at every reference, but it intuitively makes sense based upon my experiences.

I will look yours over as well. It always seems too "easy" to say rural vs urban, when my experience is, there are folks on both sides, in both places.

It does seem cultural to me. Just sayin'.
I think it is a mix, especially because we are dealing with blunt tools. For example, in my area, Missoula is the most urban and the most liberal, but according to census data, it is not urban, because its pop density is 2200/sqm while urban starts at 2500/sqm. But clearly for where it is, it is super urban, as the overall population density of Montana is about 7/sqm. So I think definitions become difficult.

I also definitely agree that there are large cultural issues at hand as well. Even in conservative areas, the mountain west and south are very different. I'd propose that there are cultural issues with an urban/rural overlay. That in any cultural area, the urban centers, judged by character as much as actual pop density, are going to be more blue than the rural areas, but that doesn't mean that an urban area in a culturally blue area necessarily is more blue than a rural area in a culturally red area. If that makes any sense. But I also do believe we are starting to balkanize more and more geographically. At least I hope we are.

ETA: I will say, from a back of the envelope calculation, the highest pop density counties Wyoming were D+7 compared to the state, Utah D+16, Montana D-4 (but Billings is a gas town and the next two were D+20), Idaho D+13, Colorado D+24, South Dakota D+8 and North Dakota D+15. Those are just near me, but it is in a very red area, minus Colorado.

Also, the urban areas in the culturally blue areas are both the densest and bluest, while the reddest are the rural areas in the reddest zones, which contribute almost no votes at all.

Last edited:
I think it is a mix, especially because we are dealing with blunt tools. For example, in my area, Missoula is the most urban and the most liberal, but according to census data, it is not urban, because its pop density is 2200/sqm while urban starts at 2500/sqm. But clearly for where it is, it is super urban, as the overall population density of Montana is about 7/sqm. So I think definitions become difficult.

I also definitely agree that there are large cultural issues at hand as well. Even in conservative areas, the mountain west and south are very different. I'd propose that there are cultural issues with an urban/rural overlay. That in any cultural area, the urban centers, judged by character as much as actual pop density, are going to be more blue than the rural areas, but that doesn't mean that an urban area in a culturally blue area necessarily is more blue than a rural area in a culturally red area. If that makes any sense. But I also do believe we are starting to balkanize more and more geographically. At least I hope we are.
LOL-I reckon that is what I am saying. Cultural from place to place is the key. One University town does not make the culture for the state or region. But it influences subsequent generations. Pro or con, depending on the area. But one CAN see those influences if one looks closely. I would not lump a state together holistically.

I am looking to relocate. For many reasons.

Looking at the data you quoted from the Census stuff-I am LOL at the fact that I am eyeballing properties currently that have ~12-18 people per sq mi per COUNTY. Never really occurred to me how low that is in the over all scheme of things till I saw your census data. It is w/17 people per sq. mi (per county) and most are simply Amish. Looking back at life-that seems right for me and why I am bailing. I want the land and wilderness. Not sure state-wide numbers work for me.

Raised in Chicago-escaped for the Army. Came back-not in Chicago, but that city alone fucks an otherwise generally red state overall. How a tiny spot of heavily stacked humans fucks an otherwise, likely, normal state.

Anyhoo-Appalachia as defined by my article has always been my attraction, and now, maybe I understand it a bit better.

I think someone here quoted Mark Twain about lies, damn lies and statistics. That is all true if that is all you are lookin' at and saying. It can be pitched to "best effect."

If you dig just a bit deeper-there is some truth to scratch at IMO.

And, finally, I do not want Balkanization. One Nation, under God-indivisable.... That's just me. Kick the fuckin' bums out! An opinion. In life there is black and white, good and bad. It just takes folks to call it out and defend it. Also, just an opinion.

LOL-I reckon that is what I am saying. Cultural from place to place is the key. One University town does not make the culture for the state or region. But it influences subsequent generations. Pro or con, depending on the area. But one CAN see those influences if one looks closely. I would not lump a state together holistically.

I am looking to relocate. For many reasons.

Looking at the data you quoted from the Census stuff-I am LOL at the fact that I am eyeballing properties currently that have ~12-18 people per sq mi per COUNTY. Never really occurred to me how low that is in the over all scheme of things till I saw your census data. It is w/17 people per sq. mi (per county) and most are simply Amish. Looking back at life-that seems right for me and why I am bailing. I want the land and wilderness. Not sure state-wide numbers work for me.

Raised in Chicago-escaped for the Army. Came back-not in Chicago, but that city alone fucks an otherwise generally red state overall. How a tiny spot of heavily stacked humans fucks an otherwise, likely, normal state.

Anyhoo-Appalachia as defined by my article has always been my attraction, and now, maybe I understand it a bit better.

I think someone here quoted Mark Twain about lies, damn lies and statistics. That is all true if that is all you are lookin' at and saying. It can be pitched to "best effect."

If you dig just a bit deeper-there is some truth to scratch at IMO.

And, finally, I do not want Balkanization. One Nation, under God-indivisable.... That's just me. Kick the fuckin' bums out! An opinion. In life there is black and white, good and bad. It just takes folks to call it out and defend it. Also, just an opinion.
I'm mixed on balkanization. On the one hand, I agree with you. On the other hand, I think you have to be an idiot if you are culturally red to want to live in blue America, so as a self defense mechanism it makes sense.

Good luck on the move. My town is one person per five square miles. It's a slice of heaven. We do have that one guy with the FUCK TRUMP signs. And no, it isn't me.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC

sort of ironic or something to compare him to hitler, not that i am arguing.
the left is a combination of the worst elements of the nazis and the bolsheviks.

Per Hayek, the Nazis and the Bolsheviks were both the worst elements of the Nazis and the Bolsheviks. There is a lot of truth to it.

I'm mixed on balkanization. On the one hand, I agree with you. On the other hand, I think you have to be an idiot if you are culturally red to want to live in blue America, so as a self defense mechanism it makes sense.

Good luck on the move. My town is one person per five square miles. It's a slice of heaven. We do have that one guy with the FUCK TRUMP signs. And no, it isn't me.

sort of ironic or something to compare him to hitler, not that i am arguing.
the left is a combination of the worst elements of the nazis and the bolsheviks.

I'll let it go here. Again. Good people are good people.

Thanks dude. My next stop is my last. Pretty certain.

so my brother had a stroke and is in the hospital. he is healthy and athletic.
the doctor told my sister that it isn't because he got the vaccine 3 days ago.

i am not going to comment beyond that.
The place I work at calls a ‘code stroke’ whenever someone presents to the ED with one. We average 12/month.

we had three times that in May and June.
I am sure there is no correlation.

so my brother had a stroke and is in the hospital. he is healthy and athletic.
the doctor told my sister that it isn't because he got the vaccine 3 days ago.

i am not going to comment beyond that.
Sorry to hear this. I'll keep your brother, you and your family in my prayers.