PortaJohn

Powder_Burns

Shoutbox Veteran
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 4, 2009
    Colorado
    One part of election integrity is that the people "in the chain" need to have at least what would be considered a "confidential" clearance - a master custodian so to speak. I'm not convinced a "trusted individual" is good enough. The missing link this concept is who is doing the vetting? But if one thinks of it, this election issue is a national security issue.
    A quote from Juvenal comes to mind.

Average guy

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 25, 2018
    happy birthday, thomas.

5tCClF23.jpeg
    One of the true intellectuals of our lives.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    lol, what else would you expect from a group of retarded liberal fucks?

niGhFzwh.png

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r

mcameron

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2011
    and just like that, the Dems are for "big corporations".....you know, the same "big corporations" they blasted the Republicans for allegedly "catering to" for the past....well past forever.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

Howland

Nimrod
    Minuteman
    Sep 30, 2017
    Upstate South Carolina

He asks, "How does it happen that institutions critical to national security give the crown jewels away to a hostile foreign power?" The real question is, "How does this not happen when ideological Marxists are put in positions of responsibility for national security? Who did you think they would cast their lot with when everything rides in the balance?"

As for Maher's observation the the virus is named after the lab, that isn't coincidence. It's called branding.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

Students as young as kindergarten were separated by race into “affinity groups,” told to participate in “privilege walks” based on their skin color, and given books depicting “whiteness” as a devil that “mess[es] endlessly” with “all fellow humans of color.”

The children were also taught “whiteness is a bad deal,” white people send “overt and subliminal messages” that they are “superior” and black people are “bad, ugly, and inferior,” and color-blindness is racist.

The school website proclaimed 5-year-old children, “especially while children,” are not “racial innocents.” The complaint alleges these discriminatory and hostile practices violate Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and the Equal Protection guarantee.

Shooter McGavin

NTRP TEAM MEMBER #33
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 22, 2009
    Some where in the US

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    World Economic Forum - The Great Reset
    I was astonished to find they aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. Check out this website as well as https://greatreset.com Absolutely amazing how this parallels with what we are seeing play out. Information is power….
    This has value - not only because of the video - but they show who alll their "strategic" partners are..like J&J, Dell, Honda, and of course all those you already knew like Facebook, Google & Youtube...

Last edited:

Choid

Slinging it. Left and right.
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    Month is over. Has the election fraud investigation produced enough evidence to convince you that sufficient election fraud took place that changed the outcome of the election?
    I'll extend your time until the Arizona thing drops.

Reactions: RGStory

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    But unlike the Boers, we aren't giving up our AR15s, F15s, or nukes.
    Damn! I got to up my game! I don’t have any F15’s or nukes lol.
    That’s funny.
    Well Fuck there goes any chance of getting Russian made AKs, or does it? :unsure:
    I guess if they are dumb enough to try it then you can take any AK off any Russian invaders you can find.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin