• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Ikm51KtP.jpeg

maybe worth watching. the presentation at the end of the symposium was great last night.

• Love
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

So much BS, I believe NOTHING that the WHO releases or states.

Call me a cynical bastard... but I sincerely believe this was a planned "test" by the Chi-coms, as a carrier for things to come.

LOLOLOLOLLOLOL.

Not only is Biden amazing at domestic policy, but he's a master expert at foreign policy.

""...A recent U.S. intelligence assessment warns that the Taliban could take over Kabul in the next 3o to 60 days and gain full control of the nation in just months, according to reports..."

LOLOLOLOLLOLOL.

Not only is Biden amazing at domestic policy, but he's a master expert at foreign policy.

""...A recent U.S. intelligence assessment warns that the Taliban could take over Kabul in the next 3o to 60 days and gain full control of the nation in just months, according to reports..."

Its looking clearer and clearer to me that the mil has been intentionally abused over the last twenty years wasting their sacrifice for no other reason than to break moral and eliminate the most Patriotic members.

Took a generation to do but Iraq and Afghanistan served their true purpose.

Now they are doing similarly domestically to law enforcement by putting them into a conflict they will not let them police.

Its looking clearer and clearer to me that the mil has been intentionally abused over the last twenty years wasting their sacrifice for no other reason than to break moral and eliminate the most Patriotic members.

Took a generation to do but Iraq and Afghanistan served their true purpose.

Now they are doing similarly domestically to law enforcement by putting them into a conflict they will not let them police.
Sadly, you may be on to something here.

Reactions: Hawkwood and DIBBS
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ination-enter-restaurants-gyms-bars-theaters/

Not that I care about San Fran; but just when the F are the American people, WE the PEOPLE, going to say enough is enough...you must have an honest to God picture ID to vote. If somebody has to have some "app" that says I was shot up with an experimental drug just to go buy a dozen eggs why are WE the PEOPLE not raising hell? Yet, time and time again, even people I know who are conservative (so to speak by their own definition), are so scared of the virus they completely submit. Yet, nothing about the photo-id to vote with PROOF of citizenship. WTF???????????

mlnBXZAW.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ination-enter-restaurants-gyms-bars-theaters/

Not that I care about San Fran; but just when the F are the American people, WE the PEOPLE, going to say enough is enough...you must have an honest to God picture ID to vote. If somebody has to have some "app" that says I was shot up with an experimental drug just to go buy a dozen eggs why are WE the PEOPLE not raising hell? Yet, time and time again, even people I know who are conservative (so to speak by their own definition), are so scared of the virus they completely submit. Yet, nothing about the photo-id to vote with PROOF of citizenship. WTF???????????

Well it's here they told people collecting welfare "No more checks until you are vaccinated!"

Nah, just kidding, that didn't, and won't, happen.

I was somewhat encouraged tonight after my grocery store trip. The Asian decent woman behind the counter seemed to get it. I made the comment that it appears the Boars Head truck didn't make it. Followed by a friend had told me of food-shortages on the horizon and that I was like "really, you have got to be shitting me." She was like..."I know, it's crazy, when are WE the PEOPLE going to stand up against this?!" Then something like we need to move on.

Last edited:
Would this have flown with DJT as POTUS?

She's done a full 180.....that book must be in it's 3rd of 4th edition now.

Would this have flown with DJT as POTUS?
Imagine if DJT Jr was caught on video with a hooker talking about how Russians stole his laptop to blackmail him and his dad?

It would have made the pee tape story repeat look mild.

Right now, no one is talking about hunter Biden and his daddy being dirty and compromised Putin's clock holster