• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

A8dI5aSu.jpeg

Remember....the FDA was the first ever letter agency created by Teddy R in response to committed communist Upton Sinclairs book "The Jungle"

Were there abuses...yes.....but it was Congress job to make law not their chance to shed responsibility.
a lot of folks don't realize that the FDA is entangled financially now with big pharma through a "foundation", just like the CDC. Pharma is allowed to "donate" to these foundations, and that is how they managed to take control of the decision making "within federal agencies".
of course everyone used to have issue with this, from both sides, but they are seemingly all on board now.

a lot of folks don't realize that the FDA is entangled financially now with big pharma through a "foundation", just like the CDC. Pharma is allowed to "donate" to these foundations, and that is how they managed to take control of the decision making "within federal agencies".
of course everyone used to have issue with this, from both sides, but they are seemingly all on board now.

Fuck the People is the modus operandi.

This whole fucking shit show is like a giant chess game... where the pawns... US and world citizens, are being sacrificed for the financial gain /control of the elitists.

Maybe going back to life prior to the internet isn't such a bad idea. I am sure we were getting screwed then too... just didn't really know about it.

If a person could walk into the wilderness and live off the land.. off grid.... back to better times....

From a totally simplistic approach, perhaps Ignorance is bliss.

So I was reading this Encyclopedia piece by Britannica on Afghanistan, when I noticed something in one of the picture depicting an Afghan police officer "destroying poppies" in 2007 https://www.britannica.com/place/Afghanistan/Civil-war-mujahideen-Taliban-phase-1992-2001
Image 8-24-21 at 9.02 AM.jpg

One thing the article fails to mention is these plants have already been harvested . The Opium has already been drained. If you look at the cuts in the fruiting body which is the obvious black vertical line in the green fruit.

policemen-Afghan-opium-poppies-eradication-sweep-Uruzgan-April-29.jpeg

I find it interesting that even the encyclopedia is presenting a fake narrative. Kinda makes me question any of the information they produce and the motives of their narrative.

The Republican governor has pushed for school districts not to mandate masks for all students, ordering the state's health and education departments to devise rules so that parents can choose. Corcoran was recommended to the post by DeSantis and appointed by the State Board of Education in 2019.

Every morning a new bit of (unconstitutional) craziness…
H.R.4980 - To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/4980

Every morning a new bit of (unconstitutional) craziness…
H.R.4980 - To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/4980

I don't doubt they will continue this nonsense, but for now this bill is dead with 1 co-sponsor from HI. I expect this sort of thing to get bundled into one of the omnibus bills at the last minute sometime next year.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Are they setting up a situation for Pelosi to be president? Biden & Kamala retire at the same time.

"The intelligence community still doesn't have an official explanation for Havana syndrome, which is a perplexing mix of sensory experiences and physical symptoms that have now sickened hundreds of US diplomats, spies and troops around the globe -- some severely enough to force their retirement."

Are they setting up a situation for Pelosi to be president? Biden & Kamala retire at the same time.

"The intelligence community still doesn't have an official explanation for Havana syndrome, which is a perplexing mix of sensory experiences and physical symptoms that have now sickened hundreds of US diplomats, spies and troops around the globe -- some severely enough to force their retirement."

Kamala will die in a return trip plane crash
Biden will die from an Ice Cream brain freeze.
Cuntessa will ascend to the Throne and while her nephew Newsome will lose to Larry Elder
He'll then promptly be voted Vice President of the US.

Keeping it

1629817645543.png

This is a 6 hr piece on the black water guys that were shit under the bus in Iraq. I find it very disturbing the length to which Biden personally went to put these men in jail, who were later pardoned by Trump! Its long but if you have the time, its good.

After watching this, it leads me to believe the current administration purposely botched the Afghan with draw just to twist the knife.

Reactions: Bender
Kamala will die in a return trip plane crash
Biden will die from an Ice Cream brain freeze.
Cuntessa will ascend to the Throne and while her nephew Newsome will lose to Larry Elder
He'll then promptly be voted Vice President of the US.

Keeping it

View attachment 7690402
That's actually not that far out of the new realm of reality.

Please...somebody....shut this man up. This is totalitarianism - plain, pure and simple. They need to lock him up in the nut house where he belongs. Throw away the key. Pass his dog food through the crack in the door. He has been wrong ON EVERY STEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet, he's still an expert? Yeah, at what? Being wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandhog308
LOS ANGELES FIRE DEPT CHIEF IS PISSED!

This is coming to my department any minute now. I have no idea wtf I’m going to do or how to fight it. I’m in the minority and it’s a small department to begin with. There are guys who are actually excited to get a booster, and they aren’t even Xiden supporters. I’m dumbfounded. I don’t dare go for the medical exemption because the city will just use whatever conditions that may be to exempt me from working. I have doubts on the validity of a religious exemption. I have doubts that my union will fight it, like I said, I’m in the minority. There are a few of us who don’t want it, but I highly doubt anyone will be willing to walk away because of it. I have a minimum of 9 years before retirement and had hoped to make that 14. I love this job and most of the guys I work with. I just got promoted and making great money and I don’t want to leave the job. This fucking sucks! At this point, I’d gladly take two fake-ass tests a week just avoid an experimental injection and endless boosters. This captain has 31 years, so he could leave today, some of us would be making a giant financial mistake by leaving now.

This is coming to my department any minute now. I have no idea wtf I’m going to do or how to fight it. I’m in the minority and it’s a small department to begin with. There are guys who are actually excited to get a booster, and they aren’t even Xiden supporters. I’m dumbfounded. I don’t dare go for the medical exemption because the city will just use whatever conditions that may be to exempt me from working. I have doubts on the validity of a religious exemption. I have doubts that my union will fight it, like I said, I’m in the minority. There are a few of us who don’t want it, but I highly doubt anyone will be willing to walk away because of it. I have a minimum of 9 years before retirement and had hoped to make that 14. I love this job and most of the guys I work with. I just got promoted and making great money and I don’t want to leave the job. This fucking sucks! At this point, I’d gladly take two fake-ass tests a week just avoid an experimental injection and endless boosters. This captain has 31 years, so he could leave today, some of us would be making a giant financial mistake by leaving now.

@darkfader

Try this --written by a lawyer free for use:

Dear Employer

First, I request a religious exemption. "Each of the manufactures of the Covid vaccines currently available developed and confirmed their vaccines using fetal cell lines, which originated from aborted fetuses. ( https://lozierinstitute.org/an-ethics-assessment-of-covid-19-vaccine-programs/ ) For example, each of the currently available Covid vaccines confirmed their vaccine by protein testing using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. ( https://lozierinstitute.org/an-ethics-assessment-of-covid-19-vaccine-programs/ )

Partaking in a vaccine made from aborted fetuses makes me complicit in an action that offends my religious faith. As such, I cannot, in good conscience and in accord with my religious faith, take any such Covid vaccine at this time. In addition, any coerced medical treatment goes against my religious faith and the right of conscience to control one’s own medical treatment, free of coercion or force. Please provide a reasonable accommodation to my belief, as I wish to continue to be a good employee, helpful to the team.
Equally, compelling any employee to take any current Covid-19 vaccine violates federal and state law, and subjects the employer to substantial liability risk, including liability for any injury the employee may suffer from the vaccine. Many employers have reconsidered issuing such a mandate after more fruitful review with legal counsel, insurance providers, and public opinion advisors of the desires of employees and the consuming public. Even the Kaiser Foundation warned of the legal risk in this respect. (https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/key-questions-about-covid-19-vaccine-mandates/)

Three key concerns: first, informed consent is the guiding light of all medicine, in accord with the Nuremberg Code of 1947; second, the Americans with Disabilities Act proscribes, punishes and penalizes employers who invasively inquire into their employees' medical status and then treat those employees differently based on their perceived medical status, as the many AIDS related cases of decades ago fully attest; and third, international law, Constitutional law, specific statutes and the common law of torts all forbid conditioning access to employment, education or public accommodations upon coerced, invasive medical examinations and treatment, unless the employer can fully provide objective, scientifically validated evidence of the threat from the employee and how no practicable alternative could possible suffice to mitigate such supposed public health threat and still perform the necessary essentials of employment. As one federal court just recently held, the availability of reasonable accommodations like accounting for prior infection, antibody testing, temperature checks, remote work, other forms of testing, and the like suffice to meet any institution’s needs in lieu of masks, public shaming, and forced injections of foreign substances into the body that the FDA admits we do not know the long -term effects of.

For instance, the symptomatic can be self-isolated. Hence, requiring vaccinations only addresses one risk: dangerous or deadly transmission, by the asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic employee, in the employment setting. Yet even government official Mr. Fauci admits, as scientific studies affirm, asymptomatic transmission is exceedingly and "very rare." Indeed, initial data suggests the vaccinated are just as, or even much more, likely to transmit the virus as the asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic. Hence, the vaccine solves nothing. This evidentiary limitation on any employer's decision making, aside from the legal and insurance risks of forcing vaccinations as a term of employment without any accommodation or even exception for the previously infected (and thus better protected), is the reason most employers wisely refuse to mandate the vaccine. This doesn't even address the arbitrary self-limitation of the pool of talent for the employer: why reduce your own talent pool, when many who refuse invasive inquiries or risky treatment may be amongst your most effective, efficient and profitable employees?

This right to refuse forced injections, such as the Covid-19 vaccine, implements the internationally agreed legal requirement of Informed Consent established in the Nuremberg Code of 1947. (http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/ ). As the Nuremberg Code established, every person must "be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision" for any medical experimental drug, as the Covid-19 vaccine currently is.

Second, demanding employees divulge their personal medical information invades their protected right to privacy, and discriminates against them based on their perceived medical status, in contravention of the Americans with Disabilities Act. (42 USC §12112(a).) Indeed, the ADA prohibits employers from invasive inquiries about their medical status, and that includes questions about diseases and treatments for those diseases, such as vaccines. As the EEOC makes clear, an employer can only ask medical information if the employer can prove the medical information is both job-related and necessary for the business. (https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/...ance-disability-related-inquiries-and-medical).

An employer that treats an individual employee differently based on that employer’s belief the employee’s medical condition impairs the employee is discriminating against that employee based on perceived medical status disability, in contravention of the ADA. The employer must have proof that the employer cannot keep the employee, even with reasonable accommodations, before any adverse action can be taken against the employee. If the employer asserts the employee’s medical status (such as being unvaccinated against a particular disease) precludes employment, then the employer must prove that the employee poses a “safety hazard” that cannot be reduced with a reasonable accommodation. The employer must prove, with objective, scientifically validated evidence, that the employee poses a materially enhanced risk of serious harm that no reasonable accommodation could mitigate. This requires the employee's medical status cause a substantial risk of serious harm, a risk that cannot be reduced by any another means. This is a high, and difficult burden, for employers to meet. Just look at the all prior cases concerning HIV and AIDS, when employers discriminated against employees based on their perceived dangerousness, and ended up paying millions in legal fees, damages and fines.

Third, conditioning continued employment upon participating in a medical experiment and demanding disclosure of private, personal medical information, may also create employer liability under other federal and state laws, including HIPAA, FMLA, and applicable state tort law principles, including torts prohibiting and proscribing invasions of privacy and battery. Indeed, any employer mandating a vaccine is liable to their employee for any adverse event suffered by that employee. The CDC records reports of the adverse events already reported to date concerning the current Covid-19 vaccine.(https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vaers.html )

Finally, forced vaccines constitute a form of battery, and the Supreme Court long made clear "no right is more sacred than the right of every individual to the control of their own person, free from all restraint or interference of others." (https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/141/250)

With Regards,
Employee of the Year,
Thomas Paine

What is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back?

Dear Americans and the world,

Just a friendly reminder...we are not voting our way out of this.

sincerely,
a fellow liberty loving patriot
To quote an old old saying.....Is it time to "Mount Up" yet??
OR
Have we had enough yet??
Mac🤔:unsure: