• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Its amazing that the imposition or relief of an edict comes with a start and end time in the future of when the edict is made.....

Like the covid is only deadly when they state to have your freedom restricted and than becomes non deadly when your freedom is returned.

If it was that serious wouldnt they say immediatly?

WE ARE RAPIDLY descending into lock down chaos.

What was a conspiracy 30 days ago is now TRUTH.

Dave Rubin was banned from Twitter a a little over a month ago for saying soon we'll need multiple jabs --medical mis-info.

They now say we need multiple jabs.

Reactions: Bender and BLEE
Its amazing that the imposition or relief of an edict comes with a start and end time in the future of when the edict is made.....

Like the covid is only deadly when they state to have your freedom restricted and than becomes non deadly when your freedom is returned.

If it was that serious wouldnt they say immediatly?

So get this, there is an exemption if you're homeless. 🤣

Reactions: EliBloodshy
I'll be shocked if anything changes. What's stopping them from ignoring this order?
i believe most of the border patrol wanted to keep the policy in place. xiden would have to ignore the court if he tried to stop them.

Like so many people it'd make their fucking heads spin if they tried it, I have ZERO problem dying on my door step if this is what it comes too.
Ya know, nobody wants to die, but the older you get the closer you are to the end and you start contemplating what yours might entail.

I'd rather die on my doorstep, for a worthy cause of my choosing, awash in the blood of my enemies than from a heart attack in a wheel chair while drinking Pedialyte through a straw in my 90s.

I consider myself pretty peace loving and laid back but if they want to skip over poking the bear and jump ahead to kicking it right in the nose, so be it.

Biden is on his way out. Kamala --they hate her.

CHILLS. Bannon just said it. Nancy Pelosi will be crowned.

Listen after it's over from the beginning... not a big Tim Pool fan but with Steve Bannon --a most chilling video.

Last edited:
Only one way to stop it...

Every one of us knows what needs to be done....

At some point the line will be crossed since they are emboldened to a degree that even they would not have thought possible. Their blatant greed and gluttony for power will soon drive them to an act that will not be tolerated. Then we can begin what needs to happen so we can right the ship again

I would rather that it happen sooner than later

What a strange font choice for a legal document. Weird, huh?

1629855313773.png

At some point the line will be crossed since they are emboldened to a degree that even they would not have thought possible. Their blatant greed and gluttony for power will soon drive them to an act that will not be tolerated. Then we can begin what needs to happen so we can right the ship again

I don’t think a majority of people who want to resist actually have the balls to do what needs to be done. That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever had to contemplate. I don’t think we are capable of doing it anymore. I’m having the big talk with my boss tomorrow. New governor in my communist state and I’m in the field that may be mandated to take the job. I will refuse. I’m telling the boss tomorrow that my line in the sand is drawn. If they want to keep me, I can do my job from home. If not, I risk my career and livelihood to provide for my family. But I’m willing to risk it. Fuck the left. Fuck what they mandate. I’m man enough to stare it down and say not only no, but fuck no. Free men can only be pushed so far. Let’s get it going. I’m still in my prime. Clown world we live in.

I don’t think a majority of people who want to resist actually have the balls to do what needs to be done. That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever had to contemplate. I don’t think we are capable of doing it anymore. I’m having the big talk with my boss tomorrow. New governor in my communist state and I’m in the field that may be mandated to take the job. I will refuse. I’m telling the boss tomorrow that my line in the sand is drawn. If they want to keep me, I can do my job from home. If not, I risk my career and livelihood to provide for my family. But I’m willing to risk it. Fuck the left. Fuck what they mandate. I’m man enough to stare it down and say not only no, but fuck no. Free men can only be pushed so far. Let’s get it going. I’m still in my prime. Clown world we live in.
That is a hard choice to make. I have a similar decision to make but I don't have to make it for a few more months. Although I am a "work from anywhere" classified employee, there are times I have to go to HQ and that would not be allowed w/o proof of vaccination. I will cross that bridge at that point. My wife is a nurse and she now has until the end of October to get vaccinated and she is struggling. Her salary is minor and we can do without it so I told her to tell them to fuck off...

My view is that if you can replace your job and keep the family funded, then tell them to climb a tree. If not, you may need to reconsider...that is your call and yours alone.

I wish you luck...I am not in my prime so I hope we get on with the getting on.

Last edited:
i believe most of the border patrol wanted to keep the policy in place. xiden would have to ignore the court if he tried to stop them.
We have checks and balances in gov.. IF, pj ignores a S.C. ruling, and it isn't the first one, isn't that when he could be charged with tyranny?? Not a Const. lawyer, but, fuckery abounds. This admin. has created so much violence, corruptness, Crimes Against Humanity, abandoned citizens in a war torn country, the list goes on.
Something BIG has/needs to happen, or, is about to happen, because, shit just isn't right with all this.
Mac:(

That is a hard choice to make. I have a similar decision to make but I don't have to make it for a few more months. Although I am a "work from anywhere" classified employee, there are times I have to go to HQ and that would not be allowed w/o proof of vaccination. I will cross that bridge at that point. My wife is a nurse and she now has until the end of October to get vaccinated and she is struggling. Her salary is minor and we can do without it.

My view is that if you can replace your job and keep the family funded, then tell them to climb a tree. If not, you may need to reconsider...that is your call and yours alone.

I wish you luck...I am not in my prime so I hope we get on with the getting on.
I appreciate your words. No, my family can not get by without my salary. But I won’t allow this shit to push my moral compass. Fuck them. I’ll do anything and everything else to earn my money, whatever that means. I won’t bend or break on this. We all have limits. I’ve reached mine.

Ya know, nobody wants to die, but the older you get the closer you are to the end and you start contemplating what yours might entail.

I'd rather die on my doorstep, for a worthy cause of my choosing, awash in the blood of my enemies than from a heart attack in a wheel chair while drinking Pedialyte through a straw in my 90s.

I consider myself pretty peace loving and laid back but if they want to skip over poking the bear and jump ahead to kicking it right in the nose, so be it.
Someone posted on this board a few years ago “I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else’s blood. I have no problem going out the same way.” I have come to feel the same way.

Man, I agree 1000% but I’m about 27 on my intolerable acts list......

Left right up down it doesn’t matter. It’s globalist/ elitist/ eugenist agenda. We’re just here for the ride. The doctors, politicians, corporations, businesses, bankers, etc have all been in place and prepared for this long before kick off. By the time society sees what’s happening it’s likely too late.

idk if this has been shared yet but it’s worth a watch for those that missed it.

COVID
-the biggest Judas Goat ever!

Gegegetttt the shot(s).....
Fofofofollow the science.....

In a most sorriest of a goat voice - you name the political hack.

7A807736-3B91-4949-A1DC-64D1CDEC3DE9.jpeg

some of you will understand this symbolism.

Reactions: MakeSawdust
you know, i never felt sorry for bill...

E9l6pFIWQAAObSy.jpeg

From the book of Gump 3:16

And when he opened the fourth seal , behold , I saw a pale white whale , and her name was death , and Bill followed with her. And they were giving authority by the FBI over the states to "Epstien "with sword , famine ,pestilence and vaccine .

View attachment 7690943

And when he opened the fourth seal , behold , I saw a pale white whale , and her name was death , and Bill followed with her. And they were giving authority by the FBI over the states to "Epstien "with sword , famine ,pestilence and vaccine .
ROFL, just from that pic alone you know he is banging that chick from their protection detail (not that I blame him).

Reactions: deersniper
Prayers for you that you can keep the job somehow.

But whatever you do, how ever it rolls --DO NOT EVER TAKE THAT VACCINE.

I don't care if Im forced into homelessness. I will not EVER VAX.

Since they have a habit of telegraphing via Hollywood re-watch Season 1 episode 7 of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan on Amazon. About 15 minutes in.
Also the remake of the BBC Utopia.

Initial draft was already provided to the AZ senate, but three of the people on the investigator/Ninja team are sick, one in the hospital I guess with covid. They are still saying there may be a public hearing on the final report early next week. Dems are applying all sorts of delay tactics. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody intentionally infected the team.

Supposedly there is more evidence around many of the ballots as to time/place of their printing with micro-dots. That's in additional the the counts being completely off, and reprinted ballots that don't have matching originals (supposedly damaged replacements) and reprinted balances whose 'paperwork trail' is not correct.
It's going to be a complete clusterfuck, which some of it could potentially be explained by human error.. but nowhere near the levels of the fraudulent count totals.

Initial draft was already provided to the AZ senate, but three of the people on the investigator/Ninja team are sick, one in the hospital I guess with covid. They are still saying there may be a public hearing on the final report early next week. Dems are applying all sorts of delay tactics. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody intentionally infected the team.

Supposedly there is more evidence around many of the ballots as to time/place of their printing with micro-dots. That's in additional the the counts being completely off, and reprinted ballots that don't have matching originals (supposedly damaged replacements) and reprinted balances whose 'paperwork trail' is not correct.
It's going to be a complete clusterfuck, which some of it could potentially be explained by human error.. but nowhere near the levels of the fraudulent count totals.

Complete red herring. Nothing but a fundraising tool and pacifier.

I think it's because our society has instilled that there is nothing beyond this life. So many have no faith in God. Most people are AFRAID to die, because for them, it's final. Those of us that are not afraid and are willing are the ones the left fear so much. Do you want to scare someone? Start a conversation about God, faith and life after this one.

View attachment 7690943

Maybe Darwin was correct. I never thought that I'd see a whale that could grow legs.

View attachment 7690943

Here is a real passage that is appropriate. The Hillary Clinton archetype is from ancient times.

Amos 4
Hear this word, you cows of Bashan, who are on the mountain of Samaria,
Who oppress the poor,
Who crush the needy,
Who say to your husbands, “Bring wine, let us drink!”
2 The Lord God has sworn by His holiness:
“Behold, the days shall come upon you
When He will take you away with fishhooks,
And your posterity with fishhooks.

Here is a take from the Democrat side about this bill

Some random thoughts on current events...

It's not just the progressives we're fighting, it's the globalists. And not just in this country. I believe there is far more going on among the global elite than we know. The powerful in this country have lots of power, but they are jealous of China and Russia, and others. Those elites have dictator power and the US elites hate that. The only way they can get that kind of power is to eliminate that pesky Constitution. And they are doing their best to make that happen, little by little.

Afghanistan. I have no words adequate to describe how disgusted/angry/sad/etc I am. I have friends who served there and given how I feel, I can't begin to imagine how they feel. One told me it's a gut punch after all he personally did and that all the teammates he lost were for nothing. I keep checking on him because I am honestly concerned.

Follow this logic... Green new deal requires electric cars. Electric cars need batteries. Batteries require rare earth metals. China has the cheap labor to mine rare earths and manufacture batteries. A-Stan has rare earth metals. Globalists give A-stan to China to feed the need for batteries.

Covid. Likely engineered in a lab as a bioweapon. To target who exactly? look at the death rates of zero comorbidities vs >0 comorbidities. who's dying? Old and sick (not contributing and expensive to care for), obese and diabetic (consume too many resources and most likely to cost lots to care for later on). And so on, and so on. If you were trying to control population and preserve resources what groups would you get rid of?

I said before, SGH when enough people feel they have nothing left to lose or when whatever current disaster of a gov't policy becomes a hill enough people are literally willing to die on. It's closer than most think. It could be very interesting when the progressive masses realize they have been used as the useful idiots to push the globalist's agenda and that they don't have a place in their long term plans.

It's been said that most don't have the stones to do what is necessary. I disagree. Many have the stones, what they lack is the leadership. No individual can make a difference acting alone. There is strength in numbers, just ask BLM and Antifa. Many of us are not mil trained but are more than ready and willing to take up the fight behind the right leader (IE not an FBI plant).

Whenever something happens, ALWAYS as why. Usually multiple times to get to the real reason.