• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

7nB92tdv.png
We should start a fundraiser. We find the closest billboard to his house or one that he would have to drive by on his way to work everyday and have this meme put on it .

Put the shoe on the other foot. Landlords are just ordinary people. Many of these rental units have a mortgage attached to it. Everyone needs to pay their portion in society. Imagine working for a company and they don't pay you for months on end. It's kinda the same thing.

I support asking for more rent up front as the current government has gone bonkers.

Anyone contemplating non-compliance with mask rules in a liquor store in Chicago better think twice. They could get shot by a security guard who is also a convicted felon. Better have a stiff drink before you read this one.

Anyone contemplating non-compliance with mask rules in a liquor store in Chicago better think twice. They could get shot by a security guard who is also a convicted felon. Better have a stiff drink before you read this one.

"Holmes, who is barred from possessing a weapon because he is a four-time convicted felon and registered child sex offender"​

But......that guy wasn't wearing a mask. Can we really even compare that atrocity to Holmes minor mistakes in life?

He should apply for capital Police he would fit right in…….

I believe that means no retirement. Am I right?
I don’t think being relieved of command means instant GTFO. If they have time in they can retire or if close to retirement, they get moved to a menial non-command billet until retirement.

Reactions: 10ring'r

Look at the successor list. It's like making a 30' tower of cow dung, lopping off the top 12"...now you have a 29' tower of cow pie.

View attachment 7692590
Military should take over and let Trump finish out Biden's term since it involves national security, that list of turds wouldn't know how to defend a Nation. Its not fucking funny anymore when we lose Military Members because of being woke and stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: KZP
Is anyone feeling the anguish of the lost of the 13 Marines and who knows how many more injured. I understand that they accept the risks that that signed up for but I can't accept their lost because of a fake idiotic president. Because of my age they are not my brothers but my sons and daughters. When you put Troops in harms way you make sure they have every advantage possible to survive and come out unharmed. The Fallen Marines didn't have that advantage from Washington and thats what hurts because they didn't have to die. I would give up all of Washington to save those 13 Marines because their lives mean more to me and they should mean more to every American then any politician. I fail to see the outrage of this lost under the circumstances, these men and women who pick up a rifle to stand a post to keep us safe.Our Nation is lost in this political bullshit and because of this we are losing sons and daughters who deserve better.....

Is anyone feeling the anguish of the lost of the 13 Marines and who knows how many more injured. I understand that they accept the risks that that signed up for but I can't accept their lost because of a fake idiotic president. Because of my age they are not my brothers but my sons and daughters. When you put Troops in harms way you make sure they have every advantage possible to survive and come out unharmed. The Fallen Marines didn't have that advantage from Washington and thats what hurts because they didn't have to die. I would give up all of Washington to save those 13 Marines because their lives mean more to me and they should mean more to every American then any politician. I fail to see the outrage of this lost under the circumstances, these men and women who pick up a rifle to stand a post to keep us safe.Our Nation is lost in this political bullshit and because of this we are losing sons and daughters who deserve better.....

If we step back from today, Biden and his cronies have had full lifetime careers that needlessly killed who knows how many people around the world, our citizens and foreigners. I'm positive it rivals some of what we consider the worst figures in history.

If we step back from today, Biden and his cronies have had full lifetime careers that needlessly killed who knows how many people around the world, our citizens and foreigners. I'm positive it rivals some of what we consider the worst figures in history.

Don't forget that for the most part, the democrats are the party of the baby killers. So the death toll because of them is in the millions.

Don't forget that for the most part, the democrats are the party of the baby killers. So the death toll because of them is in the millions.

Yep. In the USA alone since it became legal, we are up to 65~ million recorded murders of babies. Then add on top the worldwide abortions our tax dollars funded. Their murder counts are so high, we just can't directly see the impact like we did in Kabul. It's mostly hidden from public eyes.

I kinda felt the same way. Acknowledging that you made a mistake takes at least a little integrity. That's pretty rare. But my word, the magnitude of incompetence required to produce such moment of clarity is astonishing.
1630123286827.png

WHAT

THE

FUCK