• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

is anyone starting to think that our justice departments might not be honest?

q3MR72hl.png

A peer-reviewed study contends the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention violated federal law by inflating Coronavirus fatality numbers.

The figures were inflated by at least 1,600%, according to the Public Health Initiative of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, which published the study, titled "COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective."

she didnt say prosecute those who stole this election.
shes one of them

Negative.

She just got canned for stating the truth on a related matter.

She is good to go from what I have seen so far.

and.....

Id kick the shit out of @Bigfatcock to hit it first but I think I would be the male praying mantis to her female praying mantis.

A minor tyrant got his comeuppance.....

He pulled a Gruber.

He will end up in a better paying position elsewhere continuing to fuck the people as an elitist.

His only crime as far as they care was getting caught.

A minor tyrant got his comeuppance.....

He pulled a Gruber.

He will end up in a better paying position elsewhere continuing to fuck the people as an elitist.

His only crime as far as they care was getting caught.
"judge" sullivan is retiring. i wonder what cushy job he'll get for his dirty treatment of gen flynn.

I've heard of double talk before but this lady seems to speak in triple or quadruple talk. Why ask border patrol when it's a policy question and the president is setting their own policy.

I've heard of double talk before but this lady seems to speak in triple or quadruple talk. Why ask border patrol when it's a policy question and the president is setting their own policy.

she gets paid over $180k to say "circle back" all day.

omg

Governor Cuomo’s top aide privately apologized to Democratic lawmakers for withholding the state’s nursing-home death toll from COVID-19 — telling them “we froze” out of fear the true numbers would “be used against us” by federal prosecutors, The Post has learned.

The stunning admission of a cover-up was made by Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa during a video conference call with state Democratic leaders in which she said the Cuomo administration had rebuffed a legislative request for the tally in August because “right around the same time, [then-President Donald Trump] turns this into a giant political football,” according to an audio recording of the two-hour-plus meeting

omg

Governor Cuomo’s top aide privately apologized to Democratic lawmakers for withholding the state’s nursing-home death toll from COVID-19 — telling them “we froze” out of fear the true numbers would “be used against us” by federal prosecutors, The Post has learned.

The stunning admission of a cover-up was made by Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa during a video conference call with state Democratic leaders in which she said the Cuomo administration had rebuffed a legislative request for the tally in August because “right around the same time, [then-President Donald Trump] turns this into a giant political football,” according to an audio recording of the two-hour-plus meeting
Trump turned it into a political football in August? They even lie to each other behind closed doors.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Some good news, hope his lawyers go after the authors for the libel at the end. They just can't resist lashing out when things don't go their way.

Some good news, hope his lawyers go after the authors for the libel at the end. They just can't resist lashing out when things don't go their way.

"prosecutors" wanted to dox kyle. for what reason?
filthy scum i tell ya, filthy scum.

omg

That's as good as a guilty plea in a court of law.

Guessing some more bullcorn happened at the Hawley home...waiting on details.....🙄

Edt: well that was bullcorn bait, old news just updated

and don’t y’all be getting in a situation to get more CCP-19 testing....or else 🤣 photos to follow when they come in from the trauma floor. Edit: And here they are, I think my people are screwing with me............ because otherwise 😳
A1BFDECE-CFE8-4AB5-8821-B9BD85E9258C.jpeg

Last edited:
omg

Hmm, this would never come to light without dem support. Wonder what the angle is here? Seems cuomo has maybe fallen out of favor with the dem elite.

omg

New health czar Zeke Emmanuel doesn't think anyone over 75 should live anyway..........how's that make you feel Joe?