• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

This is happening all over the US. My sister is mayor of a small town on the east coast and is a hard core conservative. She is a corporate attorney and worked in a large law firm in Tower 2 but luckily was home with her newborn twins on 9/11. In her town they are putting up conservatives to take over the school board since they are tired of their idiocy. The current school board is shocked and can't understand why they are being challenged.

Trudeau was too scared to get off his bus to greet fellow Canadian citizens.

keZo9PbE.jpeg

Asylum seekers with child brides sue and win in EU courts
As this is illegal under EU laws , authorities in Denmark used to separate 'childbrides' from their 'Husbands' that were seeking asylum .

* was quite amusing to watch some liberal talkshow host preach about ,how folks seek freedom , as there is no forced marriages, child brides ,honour killings, genital mutilation in the west LOL , all of this is still practised by Muslims in the west.

Reactions: Mwalex
so i wonder why planned parenthood would sponsor promiscuity training in schools. :unsure:
it couldn't be because they make bank from killing babies, could it?

Reactions: 10ring'r
Well, to be quite frank, I can see why they are doing this. They don't want a generation of weak-ass, pussified, soy latte drinking, limp-wristed males because they want a strong generation to overtake us....

While they push/fund the woke, toxic masculinity shit over here.

Chang my mind.

Rumble — 1. The virus does not spread asymptomatically.

2. We should never test asymptomatic people.

3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.

4. COVID-19 is easily treatable at home.

5. The current vaccines are obsolete, unsafe, and unfit for human use.

Rumble — 1. The virus does not spread asymptomatically.

2. We should never test asymptomatic people.

3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.

4. COVID-19 is easily treatable at home.

5. The current vaccines are obsolete, unsafe, and unfit for human use.

Well worth the time to watch. Holy fuck.

What schools teach English these days?

Doubt most kids could diagram a sentence or identify nouns, verbs or prepositions.

I doubt I could now but I could once upon a time.
That's why I have conversations on the Hide, so's I can stays refreshed in my sentence building skills.
Plus, I'ma still learn'n to type, because, I skipped out of that class when I was a senior!
This ain't all about shoot'n ya know! Mac;)

Michael Moore thanked god for joe balless biden,he didn't really care about the Marines who were killed which is classless and rude because without Marines that fat fuck wouldn't have been free to jam hamburgers down his throat until his face looked like his ass.

Reactions: 10ring'r