• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

This is quite frightening actually. I mean, the one girl was just standing there with her needle ready for any other drug she can get. People bent over at waist literally dead still. THIS is what marxism is bringing. THIS is what open borders brings too - unlimited drugs. THIS is what your tax dollars are going towards, and THIS is what is going to bring our medical system to collapse ('Rona notwithstanding) This problem is getting exponentially worse. This "people" are actually a lost cause and what to do with them is a good question and one certainly worthy of some heated debate. There is no way, at that point, they can ever be rehabilitated. They've done well beyond destruction that would bring them to the actual IQ level of moron; they are, quite literally, imbeciles and idiots.

Once upon a time those beings probably had families, hopes, etc......

When the world is on SOMA.

First, I don't think you're alluding to me here (or I hope not); but NOBODY deserves to be in that state.
no, not you or anyone in particular in this case.
and definitely part of the problem is that people don't know what they are taking...and something they have been doing for a long time might have fentanyl or something else they don't expect, and boom. another life down the drain.
no wonder the corporations are pushing mass migration. these poor souls have likely bought their last big screen tv.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
no i haven't seen the video, but i will still post this, lol

ApL2yuTK.png

🧻 🧻 🧻

So after 3 shots they are leading the scoreboard in covid infections by leaps and bounds so maybe 4 shots will do?
47424275-9959811-Israel_has_become_the_Covid_capital_of_the_world_just_months_aft-a-1_1630844095278.jpg

Wonder if they'll be forced to vaccinate prior to receiving the aid?
they are supposed to get a dewormer days before traveling here, so i hope they are given it now before they contaminate something.

Reactions: EliBloodshy
people think if they switch the channels enough they will get a variety of opinions and perspectives when in reality they get all their news, or most of it, from the same 6 corporations.

screen-shot-2013-10-21-at-15-57-331.png

🧻 🧻 🧻

So after 3 shots they are leading the scoreboard in covid infections by leaps and bounds so maybe 4 shots will do?
47424275-9959811-Israel_has_become_the_Covid_capital_of_the_world_just_months_aft-a-1_1630844095278.jpg

This whole thing with Israel reminds me of a old lady in Vegas with a gambling addiction at the slot machines. Just one more time, this is the one…

Reactions: Josh1978
screen-shot-2013-10-21-at-15-57-331.png

Mechanical compound eye
Imposed observance. Sentries in the sky
Vigilant lenses. Objectives belied
In blackened heavens covertly they hide

They see you. They see all. They know all indiscretions
Compiler of your dreams, your indignations
Following your every single move
They see you

All-seeing instrument. Supreme perception
Omnifocal accumulator
Thief of integrity. Its gaze upon the blind
Information divinity by man designed

The lives of all they occupy. Their eyes in dismal gloom
The all-piercing, dead oculi - mirrors of our doom
Oblivious to the trespass as you gaze into the black
The demon of surveillance insultingly staring back
- Into you

They own your every secret, your life is in their files
The grains of your every waking second sifted through and scrutinized
They know your every right. They know your every wrong
Each put in their due compartment - sins where sins belong

They know you. They see all. They know all indiscretions
Compiler of your dreams, your indignations
Following your every single move
They know you

Meshuggah- The Demons Name is Surveillance.

Reactions: Yells01
I believe it, Tampa sucks. Its turned into a Liberal Shit hole. That is why I said my neck. Orange, Pinellas and Miami Dade counties are liberal shit holes.
I take exception to that comment. Miami-Dade is just a shithole, but there are still plenty of conservatives there. Any major population center is going to have a liberal edge in numbers, not everyone can be smart and think for themselves.

I went and looked for this speech but only found articles saying it was mistranslated on purpose.

I have no idea but I do know that what is claimed there is consistent with what he said at the last global economic summit. He told the rest of the world, "obviously your global domination plans have failed". He was referring to the great reset and the deep state takeover. So this could very well be legit.