• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I followed that incident and subsequent trial fairly close up until the day that he was convicted. The sheriff had it right the first time. It was definitely a case of self-defense/stand-your-ground.

The bitch in the car was had the personality of a water moccasin. His mistake was trying to reason with an unreasonable person. The boyfriend was a fight-first-ask-questions later asshole. I've ran into these types of people too many times.

These toxic idiots have no other excitement in their lives so they fill their day with arguments and fighting. I don't want to sound racist but the media, society and the government have taught them to be entitled jerks. When they are challenged and don't get their own way then the fight is on.

The first mistake that Drejka made was trying to reason with a bitch that is all mouth and no brains. All she is going to do is argue and call her boyfriend.

After the shooting the second mistake that Drejka made was "cooperating" with the police. He made the mistake of giving up his fifth amendment right.

The two lessons to be learned are never get into a situation by trying to reason with the unreasonable person. If he wanted to be a nice guy he should have just let her know that she was parked in a handicapped parking space. Then when she puts her fat ass into gear to argue then just walk away because it is not going to get better. Then don't give up your fifth amendment right. 99% of the time you will not be able to talk yourself out of getting arrested and/or charged with a crime.

I don't know if he has appealed or not. If he has appealed, I hope he wins.

This out to be a lesson for the type of hot-heads like Drejka shot. Regardless of whether Drejka was right or wrong, the hot-head is still dead. The same thing can happen to anyone else in a similar situation. Hot-heads beware.
I followed the entire trial, watched/streamed 80% of it live. His appeals failed and he is currently sitting in the Clink. One dead, One in jail, and a mother with 4 kids and no father. Keep your heads out there people!

Drejka could have walked. But at the same time there is a part of me that respects him for up holding decent values against obviously trashy people. The liberals in the county completely over looked that fact that he was physically attacked. Regardless of all the other details in the case, which I am aware of most, had Marquese not attacked him physically, he would be alive today. Talking to people is not illegal. Attacking them is.

Reactions: Longshot231
Last week was the Heartbeat Law and this week is SB-1:

Liberal tears are flowing throughout the state and hopefully the triggers for a communist exodus.

Fuck Biden and liberals everywhere

tenor.gif

I followed the entire trial, watched/streamed 80% of it live. His appeals failed and he is currently sitting in the Clink. One dead, One in jail, and a mother with 4 kids and no father. Keep your heads out there people!

Drejka could have walked. But at the same time there is a part of me that respects him for up holding decent values against obviously trashy people. The liberals in the county completely over looked that fact that he was physically attacked. Regardless of all the other details in the case, which I am aware of most, had Marquese not attacked him physically, he would be alive today. Talking to people is not illegal. Attacking them is.
With the video footage of the incident it was extremely difficult if not impossible for Dreja to make the claim that he was in imminent and otherwise unavoidable danger of death or severe (i.e. crippling) injury. Those are threats that would justify the use of lethal force.

Marquese showed Dreja on his ass and was actually backing up when Dreja fired. Not even close to imminent danger of death/severe injury for Dreja. It also did not help that Dreja instigated the altercation by playing ADA police.

The Dreja case had little to do with liberals vs conservative. The pending Rittenhouse trial will be another story. They will try to make an example of him (don't you dare to stop our instigators) even though that was a clear case of legitimate self defense against near certain death or crippling injury.

Anyways, if you use lethal force just because your butt and ego got bruised after running your mouth, don't be surprised if you end up in the slammer.

Reactions: M7rtim and Bender
With the video footage of the incident it was extremely difficult if not impossible for Dreja to make the claim that he was in imminent and otherwise unavoidable danger of death or severe (i.e. crippling) injury. Those are threats that would justify the use of lethal force.

Marquese showed Dreja on his ass and was actually backing up when Dreja fired. Not even close to imminent danger of death/severe injury for Dreja. It also did not help that Dreja instigated the altercation by playing ADA police.

The Dreja case had little to do with liberals vs conservative. The pending Rittenhouse trial will be another story. They will try to make an example of him (don't you dare to stop our instigators) even though that was a clear case of legitimate self defense against near certain death or crippling injury.

Anyways, if you use lethal force just because your butt and ego got bruised after running your mouth, don't be surprised if you end up in the slammer.

That’s what the persecution argued anyway, but you know because you were there, and that skinny little dude was in no danger from a big guy who had already blind sided him unprovoked. Riiiiight. Bullshit.

I agree that he should have minded his own business, but he was attacked and a reasonable person on the ground looking up at an attacker twice their size might feel their life was in danger.

I hope you get blindsided like that when you’re acting like a bitch. We’ll see how you feel.

This song reminds me of someone I met in Titusville in DEC2015. Was down their when Space X landed the rocket up right for the first time camping and surfing. Photo below is from the Indian river campground t+about 10 seconds.
View attachment 7698713
Caught a flat tire and went to get it fixed. Talking with the manager at the store I made a comment about his phone case and asked him were he got it, it was metal with a folding screen protector and never seen one like it. He paused, his whole demeanor changed and he unloaded a heavy story on me, not the answer I was expecting but the one he needed to tell.

He was a ex special forces/operator type, who took 3 7.62 rnds to the upper chest/shoulder area in Afghanistan. Sitting there bleeding out with his side arm in his mouth because he wasn't going to let them take them he passed out. His next memory was waking up in Rammstein, Germany, with paralyzed legs. He was then transferred back state side where he began his 1 1/2 year long road to recovery. His wife left him, drained bank accounts and took his kids thinking he was never going to be able to walk again. He healed, dealt with everything and now works at a tire shop. Says they keep calling him to come do details but he doesn't want shit to do with it. I grabbed a hold of his hand then pulled him in and gave him hug. It was one of the realist things and most emotional exchange I have ever had with someone I never met. Back to the phone case, it was the one he acquired doing the work to keep his phone protected.

I don't remember his name, but I will never forget his story. History.

You do realize you probably hugged a tater peeler right?

pfizer will sell ivermectin copy?

cHlqTExj.png
I have a thought that I cannot prove, but I wonder if this vaccine will end up having the same effect for other corona viruses. IOW, will it compromise the immune system in such a way that those who are vaxxed are also susceptible to the common cold the same way they are to Cvoid? Will they end up causing the same kind of mutations and be a "super spreader" for that as well? I have no idea, but I do wonder about the unintended follow-on effects of this experiment.

I was thinking about the COVID 19 vaccines and the thought came to me that the elites who gain power from the liberals voting in their candidates wouldn't want to eradicate them. Not to say they care about their welfare, because they don't. It wouldn't be smart to kill off the people who keep you in power. Any way just a thought.

I have a thought that I cannot prove, but I wonder if this vaccine will end up having the same effect for other corona viruses. IOW, will it compromise the immune system in such a way that those who are vaxxed are also susceptible to the common cold the same way they are to Cvoid? Will they end up causing the same kind of mutations and be a "super spreader" for that as well? I have no idea, but I do wonder about the unintended follow-on effects of this experiment.
I don't recall who/where the presentation was made by but they addressed this.

It was mentioned that the vaccine had an odd effect on the immune system and they were observing a reduction in immunosuppressive activity regarding normally benign and sometimes not so benign viral and pathogenic conditions.

HPV was used as an example of a viral infection most sexually active adults encounter and fight off/suppress on their own without any assistance and they were seeing upticks in people with a active HPV infections.

They drew a similar conclusion about cancer as that's a disease your body actively suppresses when it's healthy so the question became: are we about to see a massive uptick in people with cancerous tumors after vaccination.

Scary stuff.

I was thinking about the COVID 19 vaccines and the thought came to me that the elites who gain power from the liberals voting in their candidates wouldn't want to eradicate them. Not to say they care about their welfare, because they don't. It wouldn't be smart to kill off the people who keep you in power. Any way just a thought.
They can't get rid of the serfs until they have worker AI.

R

Reactions: Shooter McGavin

You said it better than I did. Regardless of the outcome of any other appeals that might come out of this case it would be nice if the hot-heads like Drejka's attacker get the message. Even though Drejka got convicted, right or wrong, the hot-head is still dead.

Sheriff Judd has this right! I wish there were more LEOs like him.

With all of the negative things going on, I thought I'd post this about 2 young men riding their bikes passed a cemetery when they hear Taps. They get off their bikes and stand at attention without being prodded by anyone.

Someone raised those 2 boys right!

Did not see it that way. One guy was pissed that someone was parking in handicapped without a sticker and called them on it. So one person being a dick gets called on it, then the original dickhead escalates. Did the next escalation go too far? That seems like a tougher question. After the gun was pulled that might should have been it, but I wasn't the guy that got throttled. I don't think being in fear for his life requires a huge leap of faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: somewhereinmt

What?? he came out, shoved him to the ground and was standing over him.

Marquess didn't start backing up until he saw the gun. He was attack until that point. I personally disagree, with that assessment.

He was very much a threat and his actions prove that 100% he did not use his words or reason, just came out of the store and attacked.

Not everyone is Jerry Miculek. It takes time to draw, aim and fire. He wasn't spray and pray... 1 well placed shot.

edit. Marquess is 6'2" around 210Lbs. Drejak is 5'8' around 160lbs. He was violently shoved to the ground... let some one much larger and physically stronger than you blind side you, and see if you feel threatened/ in fear of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig
they have to keep updating the definition of a vaccine as the uselessness of the clotshot becomes exposed.

ZbfPC8Pr.png

• Sad
Reactions: GreenGO Juan