• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

For a timeout from the virus.

Three million dollars is the cost to taxpayers for a couple of shitbirds with a badge and a gun. These fucking tough guys knew what they did. They went and had a gathering to enjoy their work of fucking up a 73 year old lady. They reviewed the body cam footage to have a laugh at her expense while she sat in a cell with a broken arm and a dislocated shoulder. Then their bosses covered for them. When the video is leaked they claim ignorance to her injuries. Each of them should get time in general population including the higher ups that covered for them.

For a timeout from the virus.

Three million dollars is the cost to taxpayers for a couple of shitbirds with a badge and a gun. These fucking tough guys knew what they did. They went and had a gathering to enjoy their work of fucking up a 73 year old lady. They reviewed the body cam footage to have a laugh at her expense while she sat in a cell with a broken arm and a dislocated shoulder. Then their bosses covered for them. When the video is leaked they claim ignorance to her injuries. Each of them should get time in general population including the higher ups that covered for them.
Maybe one day these fine upstanding law officers will come across an equal

Wanted to check with people on here who actually know things if this is really a problem or a larp:

View attachment 7699261
I believe it. I'm an electrician, I'm being told by our managers that we might not actually be able to start construction on many jobs we've successfully bid on, as there is a big shortage of cable. Shortage of cable would also mean shortage of equipment.

Reactions: Bender and KZP
oqF1qblh.jpeg

Aren't they actually China majority owned? This smells more like a disinformation attempt. Bit surprising given the level of the actor involved though.
somebody posted something that suggested the nwo had envisioned 2 powers, east and west, that controlled everything, but that winnie the poo was overstepping, thus the backlash.

somebody posted something that suggested the nwo had envisioned 2 powers, east and west, that controlled everything, but that winnie the poo was overstepping, thus the backlash.
Interesting.

Well gents let us see what tomorrow brings. It might be the day people decide how they want to be remembered. If there is a big announcement about restrictions on the organic a new day dawns for us all.

Could they really be that arrogant???

she practically ran out the room when emerald robinson tried to ask her about fauci being caught lying by 900 pages only provided under a FIOA order, and they could have shared it a year ago. would totally have made it clear what was going on in wuhan, at two different facilities.

Well someone needs to get the doddering fool to speak to these questions.

He is in contempt of the people.

His 84 million voters want answers.

I've been waiting...now I can finally show my wife that everything I've bought hasnt been a huge waste of money.

Doc
I made this same point talking to a friend tonight. This next step is going to perhaps finally piss people off. Then again, apparently at my work > 60% have had the jab and probably believe the non-jabbed are the cause of all evil.

Could they really be that arrogant???

You have to listen to the utter contempt and hatred in Psakis voice when asked if there would be restrictions and she states that depends on whether or not you are vaccinated.....you wouldnt even waste your time typing that question.

This is their hatred....

1631156384420.png

Channeling our inner AJ, more 9 or more 223/556? Thinking at this point, it's not possible to have too much of anything - ammo, food, petrol, gardening seed, etc The shit is just liable to hit the fan with this. It's coming, sadly, as our "leaders" can do nothing but be authoritarian, anti-Liberty, Marxists!!!

Reactions: Kamerad

I don't recall who/where the presentation was made by but they addressed this.

It was mentioned that the vaccine had an odd effect on the immune system and they were observing a reduction in immunosuppressive activity regarding normally benign and sometimes not so benign viral and pathogenic conditions.

HPV was used as an example of a viral infection most sexually active adults encounter and fight off/suppress on their own without any assistance and they were seeing upticks in people with a active HPV infections.

They drew a similar conclusion about cancer as that's a disease your body actively suppresses when it's healthy so the question became: are we about to see a massive uptick in people with cancerous tumors after vaccination.

Scary stuff.
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. Whitney Webb reported on this a few months back. She pointed out some of the (30+) nano tech companies that are rolling out new gene editing based health care "platforms", and she predicted that the next major push in that biotech sector will be a "cancer scare".

You have to listen to the utter contempt and hatred in Psakis voice when asked if there would be restrictions and she states that depends on whether or not you are vaccinated.....you wouldnt even waste your time typing that question.

This is their hatred....

View attachment 7699626

Asked by Politico if he was among those asked to resign, Sebastian Gorka, who Trump named to the National Security Education Board, responded in a text by saying, 'Hey CuckBoy go lick some Democrat's boots.'

LOL

Reactions: pmclaine