• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Ok.. it's long... but anyone who is thinking about taking the vaccine watch it. If you already had it... well SAYONARA... catch ya on the flip side bro.

Your right it was long, but worth watching. It could save a lot of people from unnecessary harm.

I always hear that the AR15 should be outlawed because it is a weapon of war. With so many here on the Hide being veterans of the .MIL could someone please tell me when was the last time the AR15 was used in a military conflict?

Just asking for a friend.

Maxwell
1613361096926.jpeg

Good times a-coming.
Mentioned this a friend. He’s pushing up on 83. He implied it was time to get the shovel and bury his ..... I disagree but wouldn’t tell this old bastard that.

Thoughts?

Posted without comment. It might be wise for others to withhold their comments as well.

Nice....Held the body from the family for the dog and pony show in the Rotunda. Im sure cremation was to prevent any further discovery of evidence. These are some fucking evil people. We are nothing to them.

Im more inclined now to believe the follow on suicides may not have been so suicidey.

Last edited:

Seattle Leader Who Called For Defunding Police Wants VIP Treatment From Police Over Threats​

They will eventually will get to your call and if they get there late don't worry , thats why they carry chalk. Be patient your crime will be solved.

Well yall might be on to something there. I can’t see the German companies through fintel.io but some of the other checks out. You just keep seeing these same names all over each other.

7EA3AE6A-C2BF-4289-A916-541C5F548F50.jpeg

Attachments

• FEB9114D-9C95-4A53-8925-73854646F618.jpeg
    FEB9114D-9C95-4A53-8925-73854646F618.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 411F986C-1369-43C2-8423-7E8B7808850B.png
    411F986C-1369-43C2-8423-7E8B7808850B.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 63E89031-B806-49B7-81CD-3344C53FB84C.png
    63E89031-B806-49B7-81CD-3344C53FB84C.png
    329.5 KB · Views: 35
  • FCCDFF4D-68B9-41B3-ACBC-E4B21BB1E202.png
    FCCDFF4D-68B9-41B3-ACBC-E4B21BB1E202.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 9A392AEF-4B59-4AD1-A1C7-E32578734F6D.png
    9A392AEF-4B59-4AD1-A1C7-E32578734F6D.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: camocorvette
NATOs top general was on the news this AM practically jerking off in the restoration of US taxpayers funding that useless bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: memyselfi

Once again targeting of conservatives and the blatant double standard. This guy is a detriment while fuckstick with his Che shirt and "communism wins" note at West Point was fine?

I think dude who had “Communism Wins” in his hat was booted? Spencer Rapone was his name.
Its all corrupted, so I have stopped worrying about the details of some of it to an extent.

Reactions: Bender and Howland

Comey email reveals FBI, DOJ made 'premeditated effort to dislodge' Trump from office: Gaetz​

Gaetz was responding to a report published earlier Monday by Just the News which revealed that on Jan. 12, 2017, then-FBI Director James Comey had emailed then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and said that the FBI was "not able to sufficiently corroborate the reporting" in the now-infamous Steele dossier. The email was sent the same day Comey signed a FISA surveillance warrant that declared Steele’s reporting as verified.

even trump's own lawyer didn't know the truth about the charlottesville speech until the night before he played the video.

this is the power of fake news.

pETHHurL.jpeg

Reactions: Bender
Look, you are no idiot. That is obvious, and probably why you obscure the last point in the way that you do. While no doubt people have been convicted for touching the shoulders of children, zeros of people have been convicted or charged for what is in that video. You know that which is why you wrote it the way you did. And he is clearly touching her shoulders, as can also be seen by how the angles of his hands don’t change.

I have no dispute with the first three. I have no knowledge of the nude swimming allegation. None of those suggest pedophilia.
Dude what video are you watching. His hand moves forward and touches her breast, at which point she reflexively moves forward to shed his advance. He is well below her shoulders.

Reactions: Bender
Reactions: gigamortis

If anyone else had killed 15,000 people he would be called a mass murderer. The latest stats that I can find showed 550 murders in New York State for 2019.

Don't get me started on the laws which promote murdering a baby in that state.

If the Democrats get their way watch for numerous grand openings of rehabilitation centers (concentration camps).

Last edited:
Dude what video are you watching. His hand moves forward and touches her breast, at which point she reflexively moves forward to shed his advance. He is well below her shoulders.
Well, I think we both agree that he starts out on her shoulders. Then his hands move down, but now down and in. To reach her "breasts" he would have had to move the entirety of his hands inside her arm line. He also would have had to change his hand angle. It just isn't happening, and people are seeing what they want to see, not what is real, possibly helped by the narration.

Is she uncomfortable? Yes. It is bad behavior? Yes. But he is not touching her breasts in that video.