• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

David Koresh was a pediphile.

Snowden is a traitor.

Prove me wrong...

Those are two very different topics.

Yes, David Koresh violated many laws regarding sex with a minor and polygamy. It is not why they raided the compound. That would have been an issue for the local law enforcement unless the feds could show he transported minors across state lines.

Yes, Snowden committed acts of espionage. He knew this when he did it. He has admitted that he did it. He did it anyways knowing full well the consequences and risked a fate worse than death to protect America. So he was also a patriot.

The way you presented those topics is disingenuous at the least. I just don't know if it was to yourself or us.

Those are two very different topics.

Yes, David Koresh violated many laws regarding sex with a minor and polygamy. It is not why they raided the compound. That would have been an issue for the local law enforcement unless the feds could show he transported minors across state lines.

Yes, Snowden committed acts of espionage. He knew this when he did it. He has admitted that he did it. He did it anyways knowing full well the consequences and risked a fate worse than death to protect America. So he was also a patriot.

The way you presented those topics is disingenuous at the least. I just don't know if it was to yourself or us.

Snowden was in a dilemma not unlike discovering that your best friend’s wife is cheating on him.

You find that out when she makes a pass at you but you don’t reciprocate cause you don’t want to hurt your buddy.

The question after that is do you tell your best friend what his wife did? Whether you tell him or not, he’ll still be hurt.

Okay, I’m ready for the smart-ass comments now. This ought to be amusing.

Cool, so is the FBI going to burn down the white house to kill the pedophiles inside?

Nah, they have a strict limit on the minimum number of dogs that must be present.
After champ died, the white house was taken off the list. It ceased to be a target rich environment.

Thats not even Funny. Bet I am in better physical shape than your old fat ass.

View attachment 7704456

Ah yes.
Now you are trotting out "koresh was a pedophile".
You Alphabits sure do trot that one out a lot. You need a new dastardly scarlet letter.
How bout the kiddie sniffer in chief?
Hunter and his two laptops full of drugs and pedo shit?
The Epstein gang?
Clinton's?

Right now you are simply trying to get another very informative thread shut down, by posting your ridiculous nekkid picture. Showing everyone how big your dick is, without showing your dick.

I'm surprised DT isn't offended by this bullshit. But then, you probably work for the same bunch.

Someone ban this asshole, before he manages to pull off yet another instance of temper tantrum censorship.

Now they will be able to say you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't show your balls?

They tried that shit with me in the early 1970's so I streaked the gym while the cheerleaders were practicing.

I got kicked out for the year but had a lot of fun after that. Totaly worth it.

Go ahead.

M0ZLkN0d.jpeg
No. I would make him fire me.

Reactions: Tempest 455
There are some women on the hide as well.
They could be offended if left out.

Thats not even Funny. Bet I am in better physical shape than your old fat ass.
A story of two bulls:

A young bull and and old bull walking along one day, walk up a hill. Down below in the valley, they see a huge herd of cows.

Young bull says: "Hot damn! Let's run down there and fuck one one of the cows!"

Old bull says: "Let's walk down there and fuck them all."

You are welcome, young @GreenGO Juan .

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Well, at least now I know NW Florida has a better shooting range than back in the day when you had to drive down a 1 lane sand road in the back woods to shoot steel and have maybe 100 yards. Or the range to the east of Crestneck.