• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

lol, negative ghostrider

UGHFS7TR.jpeg

Comments like this one from you and about the lady you and iirc @Bender make me think. Do you own a bi-athlon rifle yet?
I didnt delete the comment fast enough... lol. I thought I would get banded for inciting violence / hate fucking... Im on thin ice here anyways it seems. No idea what iirc or bi-athalon rifle is. So I guess the answer is no to both..haha

I didnt delete the comment fast enough... lol. I thought I would get banded for inciting violence / hate fucking... Im on thin ice here anyways it seems. No idea what iirc or bi-athalon rifle is. So I guess the answer is no to both..haha
Edited quote above.
Iirc is 'if I recall correctly'.

Note I am not into biathlon.

Biathlon (I added the - to make point more clear) is a sport combination of cross country skiing and shooting. They sometimes sling the file sorta like a backpack. Can be crazy expensive for the rifles. Also a winter Olympic sport.
009791.jpg

That is a $4500 rifle or $4000 for barreled action.

Last year Chad dixon did a great write up on fixing one up. Crazy accurate.

Edited quote above.
Iirc is 'if I recall correctly'.

Note I am not into biathlon.

Biathlon (I added the - to make point more clear) is a sport combination of cross country skiing and shooting. They sometimes sling the file sorta like a backpack. Can be crazy expensive for the rifles. Also a winter Olympic sport.
View attachment 7560222
That is a $4500 rifle or $4000 for barreled action.

Last year Chad dixon did a great write up on fixing one up. Crazy accurate.

Thanks. And fuck you. ;) Another rifle I just HAVE to have now. LOLOL.

Great write up. WTF happened to that rifle to tear it up so to begin with?

I think before I get the rifle I better learn how to ski tho. Floudering on skis with a loaded rifle somehow suggests not good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: LeftyJason
Thanks. And fuck you. ;) Another rifle I just HAVE to have now. LOLOL.

Great write up. WTF happened to that rifle to tear it up so to begin with?

I think before I get the rifle I better learn how to ski tho. Floudering on skis with a loaded rifle somehow suggests not good idea.
Worked on by a different un named gunsmith.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
A stoopid mandate by a tyrannical government causes people to go on the government check.

Kroger says Fuck You to an additional $4/he hazzard pay and schedules shut down of the stores.
Will the city government mandate they stay open as an essential business? This could get fun to watch.

Reactions: HD1911 and Bender
The left only eats the left, when the left has bigger plans. I question if its ever because "its the right thing to do".

They can bury what they want, and bring to light...what they want. It works that way when you have a proxy media which does your bidding.

Perhaps they wanted to knock cuomo down a few pegs...but why?

Reactions: theLBC