• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Might have some intel. I found this while doing some homeless camp clean up.
1633360230977.png

Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Stunning Data from Never Before Seen Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

NEVER, and I mean NEVER, underestimate the power and evilness of greed. That people in AUS and USA and world wide are not questioning MORE and MORE of this authoritarian bullshit from politicians, Big Pharma, etc. is truly mind-boggling and show how people have been conditioned to NOT think for themselves.

Last edited:
No link to the story, so I’m only responding to the subtitle. However, I’ve been wondering this for quite some time. I’ve seen hundreds of COVID vaccs given on TV news B-roll by now. 90% of the time they NEVER aspirate to see if they are in a vessel. That’s a huge no-no for an intramuscular injection. It means they aren’t trained to properly administer. I have wondered how many adverse reactions could be attributed to inadvertent IV injection of a substance that is not safe to administer IV.
Speaking of injections/vacs, has anyone noticed how F'n long those needles are?? For something that's supposed to go into muscle tissue, those things look long enough to go right into the bone.
The last time I seen/used a needle that long, it was on a horse. Mac😳

Results: Ivermectin prophylaxis was taken by 76 controls and 41 cases. Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis (AOR 0.27, 95% CI, 0.15-0.51) was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month. Those involved in physical activity (AOR 3.06 95% CI, 1.18-7.93) for more than an hour/day were more likely to contract SARS-CoV-2 infection. Type of household, COVID duty, single-dose ivermectin prophylaxis, vitamin-C prophylaxis and hydroxychloroquine prophylaxis were not associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Conclusion: Two-dose ivermectin prophylaxis at a dose of 300 μg/kg with a gap of 72 hours was associated with a 73% reduction of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers for the following month. Chemoprophylaxis has relevance in the containment of pandemic.

I’ll give you a suggestion. Stop considering “their” laws and “their” rules. Don’t worry about what “their” judges rule is legal and what is not and what “their” police are sent to enforce as its all corrupted bullshit. Fuck their laws. Fuck their judges. Fuck their police. Fuck their government. Fuck them.

Say and do what is true and what is right. Protect yourself when necessary.

Good people abide by their own laws anyways...

Reactions: EliBloodshy
Why not pull her out of that class? You guys better start resisting this shit.
We looked into it, believe me. Consulted with the special needs staff and school administrators to discuss options. The reasons we didn't are numerous but it boils down to this... Changing the class schedule of a special needs student would have a ripple effect that is unmanageable and unfair for staff & family, but mostly the child. She would have suffered the most from changing the schedule, by far.

Also, my child is "resisting this shit" just fine on her own which is what I find comical about the whole situation. If she isn't fooled by the costumes these people wear, she will call it out immediately in the most uncomfortable way possible.

Reactions: wade2big
I hope it never comes back. I think the world would be a better place without the Internet. True capitalism would find a way around the cesspool of what the Internet has become. I’m tired of the bell ringing, and the dog whistling. It’s self imposed mind control. People have lost how to use critical thought and reasoning.

durham-page-strzok.jpg

nothing but hopium. "just wait until next week. its going to be bombshells"

trickle it all out and that way the media can ignore it.

i want to see coordinated, simultaneous, swat-led arrest raids on all "indicted" persons. but we know that wont happen.

we can only hope

didnt the warmest Corey try to do that? and something prevented him? something like he was molested by a bunch of different people? why not just go on TV and name names? Someone scared him off from it. Same thing with R.Kelly. now that he's in jail, it will be easier to keep him quiet. maybe permanently.

Might have some intel. I found this while doing some homeless camp clean up.
View attachment 7714762

that joke/gag has been running around down here in Texas for atleast 15 years or more. Austin has some pretty creative/artsy homeless.

i want to see coordinated, simultaneous, swat-led arrest raids on all "indicted" persons. but we know that wont happen.

didnt the warmest Corey try to do that? and something prevented him? something like he was molested by a bunch of different people? why not just go on TV and name names? Someone scared him off from it. Same thing with R.Kelly. now that he's in jail, it will be easier to keep him quiet. maybe permanently.

that joke/gag has been running around down here in Texas for atleast 15 years or more. Austin has some pretty creative/artsy homeless.
yeah, could be red october after all, but i am not counting on it.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

You are almost, if not, infinitely correct. All this "trickle trickle dickle" means 1) it's fake (possibly), 2) designed to not raise attention. If it were that big, they'd want to break it out and then have the whole shit-show begin.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
I hope it never comes back. I think the world would be a better place without the Internet. True capitalism would find a way around the cesspool of what the Internet has become. I’m tired of the bell ringing, and the dog whistling. It’s self imposed mind control. People have lost how to use critical thought and reasoning.
You think critical thinking was going on prior to the internet and facebook? Please explain Jimmy Carter, the Beirut bombing, JFK assassination, military personnel picking up nuclear trash in the desert just to see what happens and a host of other failures of critical thought and reasoning.

I get your point. It does make things more noisy, but a library still had misinformation noise before the internet. To find what you want or useful information you have to gain skill in wading through the garbage. There have always been information/news gatekeepers. Only the form changes. Having less information is rarely the answer.

You think critical thinking was going on prior to the internet and facebook? Please explain Jimmy Carter, the Beirut bombing, JFK assassination, military personnel picking up nuclear trash in the desert just to see what happens and a host of other failures of critical thought and reasoning.

I get your point. It does make things more noisy, but a library still had misinformation noise before the internet. To find what you want or useful information you have to gain skill in wading through the garbage. There have always been information/news gatekeepers. Only the form changes. Having less information is rarely the answer.
Oh you are not wrong. It was a knee-jerk reaction, but I would still stand by it. Drop 100 EMP’s on the whole world.