• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Screenshot_20211005-154103_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r

No one understands this, wants to listen or realizes the implications.

Of course everyone I try to explain it to has white hair, pink eyes, whiskers and long tales.

1633473018066.png

Nazis!!!!!!
Hey Google, is Mark Zuckberger gay, or does he just like using dildos ?

Reactions: NoDopes
Last edited:
fucking scum...pizzagate, right?

ETA:
What the actual fuck, is October "pedophile season".....

......like the leaves turning color in the fall?????

WTF is wrong with OHIO, every year Yost "harvests" a crop of pedos?

Like deer season, duck season or rabbit season.........

Opera Snapshot_2021-10-05_181621_duckduckgo.com.png

https://news.wosu.org › news › 2020-10-27 › ohios-largest-human-trafficking-sting-nets-177-arrests-109-survivors
Ohio's Largest Human Trafficking Sting Nets 177 Arrests, 109 Survivors. Attorney General Dave Yost speaks at a press conference in 2018. Around 50 law enforcement agencies have arrested 177 people and found 109 survivors in what's considered the largest human trafficking sting ever in Ohio. Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost said Operation ...

"
Yost clarified that Operation Autumn Hope had nothing to do with QAnon, a baseless conspiracy theory involving pedophiles, celebrities and Satanism. QAnon promoters, who strongly support President Trump, have also have been holding rallies and posting on social media under the banner of “save the children."

Yost says QAnon is “a conflation of miscellaneous facts and wild imagination” and that it’s unsupported and “doesn’t hold up under scrutiny.” He says he’s never been involved in an operation where QAnon interfered or played a role, and added that it's a hindrance.

“It’s simply that the flow of information, the reporting of observations can be skewed from the general public,” he said.

Other experts on human trafficking have said the hijacking of the concerns about missing and exploited children by QAnon could derail the work they’re doing."

177 > 166

fuck yahoo news ;)

I'm not sure if these are cumulative or an "annual event"?

What the fuck is wrong with Ohio?

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov › Media › News-Releases › October-2021 › Attorney-General-Dave-Yost-Announces-Success-of-St
Operation Ohio Knows, coordinated through AG Yost's Ohio Organized Crime Investigations Commission (OOCIC), was a collaborative effort that took place from Sept. 24 to Oct. 1 to address issues that fuel sex trafficking in Ohio. "People who traffic other humans are doing it for a really simple reason — money.

104 Arrests Made in Central Ohio Human Trafficking Sting ...

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov › Media › News-Releases › September-2019 › 104-Arrests-Made-in-Central-Ohio-Human-Trafficking
This operation was a collaboration of over 30 local, state and federal agencies and offices working to address the many hidden crimes within Ohio." A portion of the initiative focused on those seeking to engage in sexual activity with whom they believed to be minor children.

Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost Announces Success of ...

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov › Media › News-Releases › October-2020 › Ohio-Attorney-General-Dave-Yost-Announces-Success
I know Operation Autumn Hope has made a difference in a lot of young lives." ... Special Agent in Charge for HSI in Michigan and Ohio "This operation, with the cooperation of the law enforcement agencies, social services, and non-governmental organizations, has brought to the forefront the realities of human trafficking and the exploitation ...

Did you know - Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost

https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov › Individuals-and-Families › Victims › Human-Trafficking › Did-you-know
Did you know - Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost. Individuals and Families > Victims > Human Trafficking Initiative > Did you know.

Last edited:

Nazis!!!!!!
another reason to use alternative search: Duck Duck Go (which may itself be compromised) or another engine.

Reactions: 10ring'r and plong
another reason to use alternative search: Duck Duck Go (which may itself be compromised) or another engine.
Have you seen or heard of Duck Duck Go being compromised?

If I were to search for the scum responsible for stealing the election or trying to overthrow a sitting president, I'd probably use Tor browser over a vpn. Hypothetically.

Reactions: Mwalex
I've read that in a few places; but no actual proof. That's my default browser unless I'm looking for technical information on my @ work computer. Sadly Google is still miles better and getting some technical information.

Reactions: 6.5SH
View attachment 7715560

Then they made a killing selling us PCR tests and PPE they had hoarded. Not to mention electronic devices for almost every student in the U.S.

If elections are not resolved. Kiss your ass goodbye

100% Agreed

Tired of Wendy Rogers and her drive-by snarky ass. She's been lying for 8 months now. Toss her in the same bin as Lin wood and Sigourney Weavers stunt double "The Kraken"

Agreed also. The post was pretty ‘comical’ tho. I do know a small bit of the legal process also but I’m no lawyer. I do think in most criminal cases when prosecutors evidence becomes public it’s no longer admissible in court because the potential jury/ jurors are susceptible to forming a biased opinion before legal proceedings and arguments began. Maybe prosecutors don’t have shit on anyone though and that’s why there not been many arrests. Ruby freeman is a great example. How is this b—— still walking around. She’s on video running ballot through multiple times. No one seems to notice no one seems to care. Clown world we’re living in.

Reactions: NoDopes

Decriminalizing gang bangers, Soros prosecutor Kim Foxx declines to charge five arrested in fatal gang shootout, citing ‘mutual combatants’​