• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

rAcXjt0f.jpeg

Speaking of badges, you know some people are so into this it’s their identity now.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
BOOM Shakalaka again! These have got to making some people have very bad fucking days LOL.

This was probably their best video to date imho, but I personally didn't learn anything "groundbreakingly" new.

I know Im probably hoping for too much, but I do like they got someone who was apart of the QA/QC program, as like she said, she has insight into soup to nuts production.

If she came out showing someone hid safety data and/or research data from the government, I think that is the smoking gun.

Last edited:

This is odd. According to the Keebler elf last year, I didn’t think the virus could be transmitted during peaceful protest?

This is odd. According to the Keebler elf last year, I didn’t think the virus could be transmitted during peaceful protest?

The Chinese obviously did a great job of programming it to infect only the protesters with a legitimate reasons and not their communists thugs.

Nothing hypocritical about laughing at the learning impaired and the socially maladjusted. Your Autism is not my problem.

P.S. Moderna. Side effects: I walk with a limp and keep tripping over my dick.
So it's just as funny with previous/ pre Rona flu deaths as they hadn't taken the/a jab?
Socially maladjusted, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
This ^^^ really reads follow the herd.
Only thing you are tripping on is your ignorance.

Here is an axiom you've ignored:
Natural immunity.

May your chains rest lightly.

R

Do I really have to explain to you how dangerous this idea is?

R

Since I'm in the same boat as this person, it's very disturbing. On the Kidney waiting list now. I can't imagine the rage if they called me and told me to get to the hospital for a transplant only to be told they wouldn't do the transplant because I don't have the vaccine.

Scary!

Since I'm in the same boat as this person, it's very disturbing. On the Kidney waiting list now. I can't imagine the rage if they called me and told me to get to the hospital for a transplant only to be told they wouldn't do the transplant because I don't have the vaccine.

Scary!
I can imagine.
Just a while ago people were in the streets saying " healthcare is a human right".
Strange how fast that has been forgotten.

R

Last edited:
Nothing hypocritical about laughing at the learning impaired and the socially maladjusted. Your Autism is not my problem.

P.S. Moderna. Side effects: I walk with a limp and keep tripping over my dick.
So, with all of the current data you are still saying that the unvaxxed are learning impared?

If so you are simply fucking stupid.

The problem with this is few people have a watch anymore and if the cell phone towers go out, how are these people going to be able to tell what time it is?
When the sun comes up, eat breakfast, head that way. Done.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote