• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

OH FUCK YES!

BAN THE RAINBOW FAG FLAG PERMANENTLY - GIVE THE RAINBOW BACK TO THE KIDS

GAYS CAN HAVE THE PINK TRIANGLE SYMBOL OR WHATEVER!

"The 2020 election wasn’t stolen — it was likely bought by one of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful men pouring his money through legal loopholes."

Analysis conducted by our team demonstrates this money significantly increased Joe Biden’s vote margin in key swing states. This unprecedented merger of public election offices with private resources and personnel is an acute threat to our republic, and should be the focus of electoral reform efforts moving forward.

• Angry
Reactions: mikehotel
White House Turkey.jpg

scumbag first claimed it is impossible to change votes, but under oath, he changed that to "illegal".

ZyNkpMWP.png

You white people? Holy shit.

Reminds me of drivers that flip me off for having the right of way and otherwise minding my own business. It blows my mind when it's clearly their infraction yet somehow it becomes something I did!!!!!!!

This has happened more than once to me and involves different scenarios. One obeys the traffic laws, another does something reckless and stupid and either causes an accident or darn close to it. Not that I haven't done stupid things but I take the blame and try my best to let them know I did, like unrolling the window and yelling SORRY!!!!

One time it was my fault when the traffic had left when the light turned green, well except for a really old couple in a small car in front of me(I was in my big truck). I was looking at my phone and assumed everyone had gone but nope the old couple never left, so I pushed the pedal and boom, lol. My fault but... I apologized and waited for the police to arrive.
You're correct. Men pushing all this wont be able to get it done. They may come close, but with no cigar. People aren't going to have it.

It's only when the supernatural are kicked out of their current abode that things start to gel. The flying saucer thing will be a real thing. But that coming together only lasts for about 2.5 months before it falls apart. That is when the supernatural switch roles and kick things into high gear with Satan stepping out claiming to be God. This plan is what everything going on today is preparing us for.

When? Before the boomer generation passes away in it's entirety is the best estimate I've recieved. The pace things are ramping though it may all play out much sooner than that.

If you see what looks to be God, and you can still bleed, feel pain, grow tired, get sick, or grow old.

It ain't God.

And for those on the fence about believing in the only true and living God, don't take the MARK of the beast or your fate for all eternity is damnation.
Certainly you/referring to most everyone, can see the writing on the wall, you know in your heart such a thing is right around the corner considering "ALL" we see going on in these last days??!!

Revelation 13:16-18
Also (it) causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Revelation 20:4
Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Revelation 14: 9-11
And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

My words - this is truly a war of good vs evil, and it only ends up one way, God will win. Nobody is more absolutely fed up with Evil than God, and in his time he will put an end to all of it. I think life on earth is a testing ground for eternity, meaning we have this one chance to choose to surrender to God's will. Because obviously God can't allow what's going on here to happen in heaven or another rebellion like what happened to the fallen Angels. Two words "FREE CHOICE"

And yes I deserve hell as much as the next guy, only by the blood of Jesus, and His work through the cross and resurrection do I get free passage to heaven by His grace. He loves everyone the same, all He asks is for you to turn from your sin, ask for forgiveness, and start following Him. He'll work out the rest when you become His. The Apostle Paul was responsible for the persecution and murder of Christians which is possibly the worst sin, and God forgave him, so what you've done is forgivable.

The time for fun and games is just about over. Give up and quit messing around, the souls of your loved ones are on the balance beam and you can lead the way.

Choose whom you will serve, if not today, the sooner the better.

BOOM.

I mean most of us knew this, the cdc audited the numbers 3 times now but pravda refused to cover it. The results have been consistent, 95% of deaths were lies. All this has been a big fucking lie. It seems like people are finally waking up...hope so.

I want to know why the post office or congress hasn't been made to do the shot?
The PO is in the same boat (if it is actually made an EO) as other businesses with over 100 employees. Either vax or tested weekly. They are not exactly in the same category as actual federal employees.

Congress? LOL they are more equal than others.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r