• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

@gayguns, @theLBC , @Josh1978 ,@pmclaine ,@Expert684 , and anybody else on the trans becoming an admiral.

There are 8 uniformed services of the United States. Listed in order of precedence. Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Space Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps.

The History guy did videos on the last 2 and some of their history.

Reactions: UKDslayer
@gayguns, @theLBC , @Josh1978 ,@pmclaine ,@Expert684 , and anybody else on the trans becoming an admiral.

There are 8 uniformed services of the United States. Listed in order of precedence. Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Space Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps.

so the first female 4-star admiral has a penis. isn't that special?

Reactions: Bender
Good times a'coming!

Screenshot_20211019-153736.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-161125.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
By no means do they work in my interest. We do have some very grounded constitutional representatives elected in our state. The men have fought for our freedom themselves, and would stand shoulder to shoulder with us in your above outlined situation. So in this case I have faith in the select few, if they can get it done that is to be seen, but it won’t be for lack of fighting.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big

Merchant Mariners arent in their somewhere?

By name "Merchant" Id say No but than you look at what they did in WWII especially running to Murmansk and you figure they had some mil status. I know guns on those ships were manned bu USN....still?

History Guy is cool as shit will watch in AM.

Reactions: 10ring'r
repost
the part that makes me mad is that my taxes are paying for the clotshots and these fucking advertisements.

Reactions: Josh1978
Merchant Mariners arent in their somewhere?

By name "Merchant" Id say No but than you look at what they did in WWII especially running to Murmansk and you figure they had some mil status. I know guns on those ships were manned bu USN....still?

History Guy is cool as shit will watch in AM.
Quick search and merchant Marines fall under the Navy.

Reactions: pmclaine

:)
They didn't exactly back the workers. Sounded more like a backpeddle, buy some time and re-assess. I don't trust them. This thing is still a powder keg getting ready to blow. I'm waiting for the mandates to hit trucking and cripple the supply chain.

1634737033271.png

I recently declined a position as senior designer for LA city dept. In part the vaccine mandate --followed with the thinking -- why in the fuck would I EVER want to help shit hole LA advance it's Marxist agenda with MY talent.

Seeing this worthless piece of shit being hired.. I know I made the right decision.

Last edited:

This is NOT good and it's only going to get worse folks...

Blackrock and Vanguard: When traced to the end --one of the 2 companies that literally own almost everything.

1634737260339.png